Guptas’ South African empire crumbles in wake of Zuma’s departure

The wrath of SA's niggers is scaring pajeets out as well!

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/world/africa/guptas-south-african-empire-crumbles-in-wake-of-zuma-s-departure-1.3409290
youtube.com/user/R3NDI3R/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=LMkmkrFgIUw
youtu.be/Eps-4alpQaw
bitcoinzar.co.za/buy-bitcoin-in-south-africa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

irishtimes.com/news/world/africa/guptas-south-african-empire-crumbles-in-wake-of-zuma-s-departure-1.3409290

forgot to link sauce

This. As a pajeet, the takeover in south africa scares the shit out of me. We'll get fucking killed and deported like in Uganda. If a civil war does break out, I'm fighting for the Whites.

so much for muh tolerance and diversity

Don't poo on anything or touch anybody, and you can stay until we kill them all. Then you have to go back.

k

But really though. I'm not from SA, nor do I have any family there, but I want to fight for a change, to stop this cycle of the natives ruining their own countries over petty fucking differences and shit which happened over several centuries ago.

Shit is going down, niggers want ethno state in South Africa.

the only way to restore peace and make SA great again is to go back to apartheid. all attempts of peaceful coexistence have failed

shit nigga wakanda is real, everyone get in here!!

They probably shouldn’t have released Black Panther there. Gave them funny ideas.

Maybe perhaps a revised system. None of this bullshit of Affirmative Action, etc, but we shouldn't just recreate apartheid though
>inb4 reee niggerjewcuckcommie reeeeeeee JIDF

We wuz wakanda 'n sheeeeet
Yeah, I feel you pajeet. We can go help SA together, it would be an adventure and I always wanted to kill commies.

Yes. Its total fucking bullshit how whites are treated in Zimbabwe and South Africa. They remind me of the state of the lower castes in India, which is kind of sad desu.

Nevermind. You die with the rest.
Separation of the races is the only way forward. Pajeet, you should know this, your people have lived with the caste system for hundreds of years. The West needs to stop babysitting subhumans and lift us up into the stars.

Non Black Business owners flee
White farmers lose land and farms turn to shit
Economy crash, starvation, beg for aid

Im guessing in a few years the nigs will turn on the White Liberals left in South Africa violently

This is some serious shit.
To be honest I would just abandon SA alltogether and let the niggers ruin their own country like the rest of their continent.

Pls no, I hate niggers quite a bit. Maybe we could come to a diplomatic solution? Maybe I've been watching too much star trek. Whatever, I hope the civil war starts so we can both kill commies.

I get the feeling that conflict is gonna break out this summer. all the shit that has been going down lately combined with capetown running out of water is going to create a bunch of desperate and angry people.

But yes desu, do you think the UN, NATO, US, etc. could support it? I think there is a chance, because Israel had friendly relations with South Africa. They could sway the US and other organizations to provide support to the Whites and other races.

>Star Trek
Youre either bait or a good example of why your people figured out the caste system. Remove yourself.
I love that comfy pic. When the water runs out it is gonna be bad. Im rooting for it, i want to see blood. I still hold out hope that people will begin to wake up.

The white liberals have the money to run away. They'll blame everyone else besides them or nigs.

the political discourse is heating up everywhere. mainstream conservatives are openly talking race now and mainstream liberals are openly debating and discussing population replacement. everyone's getting uppity and jittery, right now the cultures are having a passive aggressive high school pushing and shoving. 2018 is going to be nuts.

I AM NOT
A SISSY TRAP
PAJEET BOI

SA is abandon ship time for anyone who isn't black.
I repeat anyone who is not a member of the majority tribe in south Africa should leave immediately.
You may never get another chance.
First they will come for the whites.
Then when the whites are gone they will turn on the chunks, then the other Asians.
Then they will come for any Indians and Arabs.
Finally when they have run out of non blacks to blame for their failures they will start killing each other.

A special note to any whites planning to defend their homes:
You may be able to beat the locals, but when the (((CIA))) gets involved you will be fucked.
Leave now, don't die in vain when your life can have so much more value anywhere else

Ok guys. Pajeetanon here, how do you plan on getting arms towards SA, especially on the level to combat the government there?

>race war starts
>mfw

fuck of retard

nou
original post

Why do niggers think they deserve SA? Whites went there and built a successful country out of nothing. Blacks flooded in from the north after it started thriving. It wasn't their land. They didn't do shit. All they do is hold back progress. Whites come in and create a paradise, blacks take over and turn it into a shithole. It the same thing over and over again

Its a lost cause.
Blacks are about 80% of the total population. And thats not counting mixed blacks that are about 9%.
Chinks and Whites should just abandon ship, along with any other race thas not primarily black.

It could be possible. For some reason, blacks suck at warfare. African militaries are really incompetent. Unless they get Shaka 2.0, I think it'll be hard for them.

Niggers are thieves

South Africa is the match that'll set the Western world aflame. The gods have heard our call for aid and are ready to bless us with the strength and ferocity we need to survive the 21st Century.
The old order is coming to an end; the phoenix is about to be reborn.

If the west is too chucked to act, would India cluster bomb the nigs if they started Rwanda 2.0 on the local Indian population?

I don't think India is prepared to project power anywhere.

If there was a race war blacks would lose. Even with those numbers. The white population should've ethnically cleansed that area in the beginning. Can't leave these niggers hanging around. Eventually the liberals will let them take over

Negros in America are directly responsible for this. The other world powers, Europe, India, China and Russia need to confront the Anti White Agenda being driven by Negroes and the White Left from Washington D.C

They do have some carriers I believe. They could try and project if they wanted to.

Boer Hind Brigade. You can lead it.
Qadam Qadam and all that. Go full Bose.

SAnons clear this up for me

How do faggots like this even exist youtube.com/user/R3NDI3R/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=LMkmkrFgIUw

It seems like being a white SA would be the biggest red pill
Are they financed by a known group, did they come from non-farming wealth, what the heck happened

I'll just be the leader of the biological weapons brigade. Just weaponize designated shitting streets against the niggers.

Thanks boer-user.

Excellent. Time to get the big guns involved.

BOER HIND BRIGADE
ASSEMBLE

Do they have any Islands in the Indian Ocean within range? They could barrel bomb Soweto with transport aircraft.

>e
They have Lakswhandeep. That's all I know of, and plus they have friendly relations with other african countries, and have intervened in a shit ton of conflicts.

Stay there, mutt. I am worried more for your kind. Control your women and ask them to not peddle false nonsense 'desi' and poc narratives.
What caste are you ? But you're right on that. Upper Castes of India will face a genocide soon, beggining with us Brahmins.
We might step in if China is getting involved. This is not Indira Gandhi and the 1980's. Even if the government doesn't get involved RSS and other orgs might.
They've done that before in Zanzibar
Yes, we might. We have a nationalist government at the centre.

Why is the Netherlands not offereing asylum to whites?

Indians are not allowed to own weapons. At least us citycucks. In the villages of UP kids empty entire magazines in a day.
You might call RSS though. I've heard that Sikhs are there as well. Get them involved.

We're the strongest opposition to China in the Indian Ocean. To our West we have a good influence over the ocean. Who knows Mauritius might step in.

>I repeat anyone who is not a member of the majority tribe in south Africa should leave immediately.
lol they just get deported back, besides, Boers alone could take down the niggers if other white people let them.

youtu.be/Eps-4alpQaw
MARCH ON INDIAN TIGERS

I think anyone that white farmers ought to sell/salvage what they can so they can get the hell out of there. once their departure is secured burn down their buildings and salt the earth. scorched earth policy.

> burn down their buildings and salt the earth. scorched earth policy.
Niggers will do that themselves, running a modern farm requires a level of education above most westerners.

Dear South Africain Anons.
YOU NEED CRYPTOCURRENCY NOW
Capital controls have been in effect for South Africains since time immorial. I work with an old south africian lady and she told me the following story about her coming to Canada way back when Aphartaid ended and things started to go to shit. Her husbands friend tried to leave the country on a plane with bars of gold in his suit case which he converted all his wealth into. He even got onto the plane and took his seat, only to be dragged off and put in jail for 10 years for trying to subvert capital controls. His gold was seized and never returned. They never heard from him again.
So this old lady, her husband and son decide they need to leave South Africa, but they don't want to pay the 50% exit tax to transfer their wealth to Canada. So they find a shaddy middle man who converts their wealth into some kind of weird trust, but he charges 15% off the total value. It took over a month for that money to arrive in Canada as this family nervously waited to see if they had been scammed or saved.
All of this could have been avoided if cryptocurrencies existed at the time. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can be used to flee the country with your entire wealth in your head, on a thumb drive, in a photo or even in a god damn graphing calculator.
And now with the coming civil war, I cannot stress this enough; Convert a good chunk of your wealth into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin. Get a ledger or Trezor hardware wallet.
With these devices you would simply need to memorize 24 words, get on a plane and leave the country with your entire net worth in your brain. All contained within those 24 words. Better than fucking diamonds, and you don't have to pay any middle man a percentage.
This has been a PSA because I fucking give a shit abouty you poor sods.
PIC FUCKING RELATED

>Niggers.
Being this new to pol

this is truth