What's the appeal of pantyhose?

What's the appeal of pantyhose?

Accentuates the thighs pretty well

The smell.

They put physical pressure on a girl's legs that makes them more shapely

the smell and they just look sexy

They make you're waifu even more perfecter.

this too

Not like foot smell or whatever but pantyhose are invariably saturated with girl pheromones

it's considered clothes, while revealing pretty much everything.

The fact pantyhose is less and less popular is one of the biggest tragedies of the modern times

Ask her.

>outdoor worker
Wear them in winter with long johns over top to stay nice and warm while feeling the sensuality of nylons on your legs.

Nigger legs

sniffing

only pure girls are allowed to wear them, they are beautiful to look at and makes the girl look really elegant

Everything.

>less and less popular
I disagree. Bare legs maybe a thing depending on season but there will always be a "pantyhose" season.
Nowadays people like to refer to them as "tights" but you know what they really are. Just because these tights are less sheer and often come in different shapes and patterns won't stop it from ever being out of style. Only certain colors wil be. I.e tan or White.

Like all of you, I have a pantyhose fetish too and let me say that "black is never wack." Just like men in suits that classic look will never change. You all just have to give it a few more months, assuming you all venture out and live in the northern hemisphere.

If you want another comparison, think of leggings. Although they are different, a lot of them are sheer and very popular with the ladies. Hence why there's often some sort of "fishnet" or some sort of design to emphasize certain body parts in those leggings. Women love em and so do men for obvious reasons.

hide imperfections of the skin, making them redundant in a drawing IMO.

>all the sluts are wearing yoga pants these days
I miss when skirts were a thing. Bonus points for pantyhose.

I feel like I just got psycho-analyzed.

i dont know a bout pantyhoses but shoes slipping off the heel like that is getting me fucking DIAMONDS

PURE SEX

This artist has fucking amazing taste and also draws lewds

>mfw my older sister spent over a hundred bucks on two pairs of pantyhose

aw shit i didnt notice it was him
>ywn live in a pantyhose world where competition swimsuits with pantyhose would be a common sight
just kill me now

D-does she show them to you?

Thighhighs are better for Zettai Ryouiki

Where from?

Have you fucked her through them yet?

Who? There's no one there, just a starfish.

>Perfecter

You failed english at school, right?

Wolford is the brand.

Smelly and hairy, everything a real man wants.

Black and Brown Pantyhose is Plebian tier
White Pantyhose is where it's truly at.

>destroying the back of your shoes
Dumb JKs.

the legs inside them

>it's considered clothes, while revealing pretty much everything.
This, plus compression and shaping

They're REALLY popular in the DC area because govt agencies are culturally a bit more old fashioned and formal so about 25% of the women will be in pantyhose. Banks kind of strongly encourage women to wear them too along with high heels (again because more conservative in terms of culture). You can obviously see why they're still a huge thing in Japan.

I ALSO think feminism plays a role (ironically by devaluing overt traditional femininity, which the dress, pantyhose and high heels look strongly emphasizes) but that's more speculation.

Anyway this thread has me kind of motivated to chat up some of the cute office girls on the Metro tomorrow and see what comes of it. Wish me luck.

They're comfy

DATA COLLECTION THREAD DO NOT ASWER

THESE GO AROUND THE CLOCK FOR SOME FUCKING REASON

When something is concealed you want it even more in my mind. Also something about the smoothness and shininess really brings out the shape of the legs

What do you mean?
He's English is perfectest.

their legs are fat.
not appealing at all.

These.

There's also the minor bit about the way they feel or seeing a synthetic fabric tightly encasing a girls legs that does it for some.

It's a real shame they aren't too popular as in my area (most girls wear jeans or "leggings" which are just yoga pants).

>those
>fat
Maybe it's time to leave your third world country

they are stubby and unattractive
this is the preferred thickness.

The appeal lies in the sheerness, the sheerer the better.

Legs

Why does he always draw those lanky toes.

Probably because he thinks they are sexy? I have lanky toes and enough space between my big toe and 4 little toes to fit another one because there is so much space in between them. Toes come in all shapes and sizes and footfags tend to like finger toes, to each his own, but I think dainty toes are cutest.

Some people actually have toes like that.

I'm fully aware, they're simply less appealing that the dainty toes that were mentioned.

I see what you did there.

>they're simply less appealing
For you.

I would agree with this as a general rule, but for the rare artist who can pull off the super soft textured pantyhose look, those are top tier as well.

Hey man, everyone has their fetishes. If you like long, lanky toes then fap to it all you want.

But my tastes > your tastes.

I like his way of drawing feet, they look like actual feet, not the usual two lines with five unshapen bumps somewhere between them that most artists do.

Exactly, that's the main problem with drawn pantyhose.

Correct.

My tastes > Your tastes

I couldn't give a shit about toes or feet.

It's way more important to me that there be contrast between the panties and the pantyhose than what the feet look like honestly.
I prefer loafers or other footwear 9 times out of 10 anyway

i shant didain't

So the key to keeping your blatant fetish thread from being deleted is to make it about something the mods like?
If this was a feet thread, it wouldn't have made it past 10 posts.

>So the key to keeping your blatant fetish thread from being deleted is to make it about something the mods like?
If the mods are busy fapping they're not going to delete the thread.

Can confirm.

>He's a footfag
I'd delete your thread too if that makes you feel any better.