ITT: Good Husbands

Gimme your best shot

you are gonna take that back, mark my words

My WN says I won't anytime soon

Did you not watch episode 13 where he shat himself in front of everyone?

I consider situations where the Witch manipulates his emotions not counting

Stop talking out of your ass. Nobody controlled him at all.

>A dark hand
Or do you wanna have a deep and detailed discussion abut it?

You're reading too much into it. It simply describes how attached Subaru is to Emilia and how it would be very terrifying for him to live in a world without her.

Doesn't seem like it when he tried to run away and abandon her, or committed suicide throwing that away.

Did you not see how devastated he was when he did those things?

Yet somehow not devastated when every other worse event after didn't affect him?

The fuck are you trying to say? We're talking about Subaru and Emilia here. He can't live without her, period.

TakeP-sama

Rem IF?

He didn't get a ton of screen time in the show about it, but he was such a good husband.

That isn't real Subaru though. He got brainwashed by an oni cunt who even went as far as to abandon her dear sister and everyone to death so she could suck his cock.

+ will put up with domestic violence

+ is a great cook

+/- obsessed with cleaning

- you have to compete with his mom for attention

So arc 6 Subaru is not the real Subaru?

The bestest, the cutest

Did we ever find out what happened to this guy's wife?

That Subaru hasn't abandoned Emila or done anything terrible to her so he's good.

go away Rem, he already rejected you

Uh, are you sure you know what you are talking about user?

Not him but you just threw away everything that happened in the story also

Honestly, no because you brought up so many irrelevant stuffs so I didn't even know where to begin with.

He is shit but he's improving thanks to Emilia.

Subaru is 100 percent being affected by some love magic. Take a quick look at Ayamatsu Subaru if you want confirmation
>Girl saves you a grand total of *ONE* time from a bunch of street thugs
>Spend 100 loops (he fucked up and didn't get saved by Reinhard) trying, failing and dying in an attempt to rescue this girl he met once
>Murder innocents who aren't even in your path just because (Julius)
>Sets the entire country on fire
>Lets Emilia kill him so she will be the queen of the ashes (Apparently he stays down for good after this)
This is not normal human behaviour

Oh you're one of those people.

He would never give a shit about Rem romantically if he were indeed controlled by your "love magic."

It feels good to never have to desperately claim him before someone else.

It's more of the love at first site kind of deal, not the personality overwriting kind of deal, Satella wouldn't want that I imagine.
Also you try and explain that course of action then instead of just bringing up something completely fucking unrelated.

>First site
god fucking damn it I should go to sleep.

>develops a drinking problem after his wife passes away
>ignores his daughter for the first five years of her life

Yeah no.

Actually its because she's become a repellent for it
>In front, directly ahead of Subaru’s mind, someone stood.
>The shadow grew vertically. Before he knew it, a human silhouette stood before Subaru.
>He couldn’t see its face. The shape was indistinct. But he vaguely thought that it had the shape of a woman.
>The shadow wavered and slowly reached out a hand.
>For some reason, when her fingers gently grazed his mind, Subaru wanted to weep. The wave of strange emotion washing over him suggested that he had always been waiting for her to do so.
>He had an instinctive desire for the wriggling shadow to embrace him, to swallow him whole—and then it stopped. Something had stopped it.
>Subaru’s mind realized that there was another shadow, its white fingers embracing him from behind.
>Her touch felt soft, and not just warm but hot.
>The instant Subaru felt that heat, the shadow before him rapidly faded away.
>He faced his front. His heart trembled. He shouted ferociously. But the world of nothingness had no sound.
>He was left behind as the shadow became distant, fading, fading away.
>Finally, the shadow serenely stretched her fingers out toward Subaru, who was nearly in tears.
>“—ve you.”
>Even the words he could not hear faded, and the world fell apart.
----
>It was like that hand had rescued Subaru from a bad dream, as if he were a little kid. No doubt someone had held Rem’s hand on some night when she seemed about to cry. Subaru couldn’t help but be happy, even giddy, that she had done the same for him.
>With no reason to let go, their hands remained together. Subaru kept soaking up the warmth as he inclined his head.
Why do you think she got assassinated?

>model
>superhero
>president of the world