Who would win in a powerless street fight?

Who would win in a powerless street fight?

Gee I wonder. The guy who's been fighting demons with his bare fists or some shit that got granted powers by some loser chick

It really makes me think user

Yusuke is commonly referred to as a street thug.
He's one of the most known and recent bancho.

Yusuke

guy fights like a demon

If it's a powerless street, their pre-series counterpart should be taken into consideration.

>recent
>30 years ago

If we're talking about right at the beginning of the series than Ichigo, dude beat the fuck out of like 15 guys and didn't break a sweat, but after that Yusuke, he just has way more experience, power, and tenacity.

Mah boi Yusuke of course

Why didn't Yusuke land a 10/10 wife like Ichigo?

didn't Yusuke casually beat a dozen biker gangs while being chained?

Yusuke would wreck him

the one with a weapon

Yusuke was a juvenile delinquent with no plans settle down, marry Keiko, and get a steady job. The entire point of being Spirit Detective was to turn him into a more productive member of society.

Ichigo on the other hand was a model student who always wanted a normal life even before become a Soul Reaper.

Ichigo could smash through concrete even before his powers had awoke.
He started out an Oga Tatsumi level hug.

>hug
*thug

Because not even Togashi liked Keiko, he should have ended with Botan

>Who would win in a powerless street fight?
Yusuke, but if it was Chad instead of Ichigo i would pick Chad.

>Because not even Togashi liked Keiko
then why even have Yusuke end up with her?
does he want Yusuke to suffer?

He said that he disliked her because she was just a generic heroine, but I guess he had no choice since it was pretty obvious that they liked each other.

What? Ichigo was a delinquent as well

Ichigo was one of those "misunderstood delinquents"

Yusuke has experience in fighting.
Until pulled into soul society shenanigans, Ichogo doesn't have much experience in fighting.
Yusuke will win.
Hands down.

Under those conditions, Yusuke.

Ichigo would destroy Yusuke in an all-out match though.

Ichigo wasn't a model student or a delinquent, he was a poser from a good family pretending to be a delinquent because it was cool, but he could handle himself in street fights. A good guy but in a straight up bare knuckle brawl Yusuke would wreck his shit. Fighting is who Yusuke is, where as protecting is who Ichigo is.

I don't think Yusuke would do what Toguro did on him and purposely target one of Ichigo's friends just to try to get him to pull out his A-game either.

for like one page

>togashi didnt like keiko
>akira didnt like chi-chi
what did they mean by this

Where has the time gone?