Mfw froppy will win the dekubowl

>mfw froppy will win the dekubowl

hmmm how about no sweetie

dumb frog poster

agreed

Mad

I'd be happy as long as it is not Ochako.

I'm so torn.

Dropped the manga a long time ago, does she have a realistic chance?

Hinata 2.0 baby

Nothing, unfortunately. Only Uracucka having random bursts of DOKI DOKI about Deku

not canon scene

THE ABSOLUTE CITY OF FROGFUCKERS
Ochaco will win even though Tsu is a better sidekick for Deku

Anyone is pissed about how blatant the "let's put the most interesting fight (All might vs Deku) for the end and just put a lot of shit ones before" was?

At least other anime try to hide it a bit.

Technically it is

frog girls are gross

Frog girls are CUTE!!!!

what the fuck? I always thought she had green hair
sucks being a mangareader

Only true OTPs can have the same hair color

I feel the same way. It's nothing against Ochako either, she's a good character but I hate it when the main girl and guy end up together because the romance always seems to forced.

The other part being is there are so many girls who are superior to Ochako in everywhere. It's like going to Baskin Robbins and getting plain vanilla. It's good, and it gets the job done, but there 30+ exotic flavors to try.

Enjoy the ban

BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

>Fr*g
>Good

Now you're getting it!

>Lawful Good
>Not the best good of them all

Chaoticgood faggots gtfo back to your kumbyaah circle, the real men are here.

I mean nobody else is really competing

ochako put her feeling aside to focus on being a better hero and froppy's the only other girl he's friends with

I'd fug the frog.

BONES also ensures she's in as many scenes with Deku as possible

This
Best girl is gonna win

You posted the wrong girl genius

So cute!

I am working on a godawful edit starring kirishima thats marginally relevant

I hate drawing, everyone ends up looking feminine

Sorry but I didnt friend.

I'm a fellow drawfag, I know this feel. I hate drawing men.

>all these deluded tsufags rused by BONES ITT

Take your uncute crack ship somewhere else

>NaruSakufags 2017 edition

Yeah, a little bit senpai. I liked the Mineta one and the principal scene was fun

>lame

Death to those who insult frog

Sure shitposter-kun. This old bait never held water.

Nope, sorry.

Death is not a cruel enough punishment to those who would make Tsuyu cry

I know froppy prob isnt going to win the Deku bowl and I dont mind because this author only draws top tier semon demons and every Deku pairing is decent, but man would a froppy Deku ending hit all of my fucking buttons for an amazing fucking ship.

She doesn't even like him. Its just frogfags who want her to be relevant

Ochako will win the dekubowl. frog will win the grapebowl

Sorry niggers. were I agree they are not going to be together. Tsufags like Tsuyu. Not pairing her. You should realize that by now newfag.

They already have a daughter faggot

>bones literally added Ochaco/Deku alone time watching the fights

delusion

froppy is best grill to me, but deku is still too much of a bitch for me to support.

Its fine like this.

It wouldn't have made sense to put the 2 important fights first and an entire episode of filler fights right before the season finale.

Froppy win Bakubowl honestly. Grapefag wins off camera with perverted fangirls akeen to just like he is. Midnight should that Grapes can be pretty cool under presure after tricking her.

>Frogfags and Bakufags shitpost that their characters are going to interrupt Deku/Ochaco

Sad!

Its there user

>Sup Forums hates self-inserts
>cries every time their favorite girl isn't the love interest

Froppy's cool. I just don't like when fanart decides to make her so smiley. She doesn't really emote all that much.

Katsuyu is end game shitposyer-kun.

Her smile is a precious thing

Tsu isn't even more interesting than Ochaco. The entire idea that she's bland but somehow Tsu is not is just based on the fact that she's a frog and not her actual character.

I dunno. Bakugo seems to be coming around.

She does now.

Froppy would be decent tier if her hair wasn't so retarded and she wasn't a disgusting rulesfag.

Well actually everything about students commenting is filler as all battler are taking place at the same time in the manga. However I'm glad we get to see how others fight

The only bowl is the next gen MidoriyaBowl.

I want to frame Froppy's smile on my wall

>enjoy the ban
for what?

>mfw this shit thread hasn't been deleted yet

Warriors of Vanilla, heed your Call!

Did Hori actaully try to make Ochako as boring as possible?

best girl

Not in the manga this is from an anime original sequence

Read the manga mong. She does now.

An canon anime original sequence

Turn them into traps.
Problem solved.

I think my soul was shattered by the autism I just witnessed.

>Bakugo-chans not so bad kero kero

Why does Midorya always looks so nervous?guy has no chill

Bakugou and Tsuyu have a secret thing for each other. This head canon will come to light eventually. Will at least make Bakushit more likable through proxy.

What are you talking about? I thought that was an official panel for a second.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a drawfag, but I do enjoy doodling a lot and showing people my terrible doodles
What I lack in talent I make up for in dignity, thanks

His Autism is second only to Todoroki. Whereas todo's autism manifests in aloof disconnection from other people, deku's manifests as extreme nervousness and embarassment in the presence of the opposite sex.

The fuck's with his nipples? Dis nigga on estrogen or what?

>terrible doodles
We all start out making terrible doodles, what's important is you keep drawing. The second you start taking having confidence in your work is the moment you become an artist. It doesn't matter if it's good, what matters is you tried your best and you didn't finish until you liked it. You'll never like the stuff you make at the beginning, and not everyone is going to like your work, but keep drawing and trying to improve and you'll make it.

>that asshole with the time travel quirk could resist ruining everything

That post won't get him banned though.

>3 years in
>best girl still leading
it's time to give up losers and mutants

I don't even watch this manga and I'm already in love with this stupid frog.

Reminder that Hori has forgotten about ochako and she has not even made an appearance for a year.

Who are you even talking to shitposter-kun?

>still
>leading
Oh sweetie

Yeah, but she's more of his autistic lesbian friend though.

>ochacuck loses to earphonebitch

HOW WILL OCHAFAGS EVER RECOVER

That fujo count still pisses me off. I never follow pop polls before, but all those old Narutard, Won Piss, and Blethe polls with weird fucking numbers for specific male characters makes sense now. Not to mention Jirou memeing it up there with DEEPDUPE.

If she were a lesbian I'd agree. She is just a normal female friend. Like Ichigo and Rukia. No romantic standing.

Fujoshits ruining polls is a deeply rooted problem. I remember the ice midget from Bleach won the popularity polls in huge numbers for that reason and the author fucking hated him for it. The Naruto polls were equally skewed all the hell with irrelevant characters taking a lot of top spots despite having negligible screen time.

But look how happy she looks, standing next to Todo like she's a main character or something

What, Kyouka is the leading girl at 7 and Mina isn't even in the top 10!? But those thighs!

>tfw Momo will never be in the top 10
It hurts, at least Jirou is getting the attention she deserves

Sexless. His autistic sexless friend.