Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

I think most NEETs are mostly paranoid about the unemployment gap. Like, what the fuck are they supposed to put on their resume for job history? Then they fear the "So....what exactly have you been doing to x amount of years?"

Also NEETs tend to have fucked up credit, which employers will run before hiring you, so you're double fucked

Basically, NEETs don't know how to (re)enter the workforce because they fear they'll just be laughed at

I'd also bet a lot of NEETs are poor, so they don't have any real money to go buy some nice dress clothes for 2-3 interviews

can't find a job. criminal history from my youth. only things available are slave labor and retail jobs for minimum wage and i'm not a teenager anymore.

Fuck off wageslave. I think I heard mr Goldstein calling you

youth conviction isn't on a crim report as adult. you can work skilled trades or construction easily, free training. call around

two more months of unemployment checks. supervisor wa sa bro though, laid off instead of firing

Neck yourself faggot I'm not working around niggers and spics to make kikes rich
LINK is going to make me financially independent anyway

My small penis prevents me from wanting to try at life

No, most NEETs are severely disabled people.

my thousands of dollars of education don't actaully qualify me to do anything, apparently.

im a lazy coon

No fucking jobs, I'm 21 with only starting job experience, but I just never get hired.

over 100 million working age people in the US currently out of the workforce. like 50 million prime age men

I´m mexican

Got bitcoins

Stop working faggots make the world crash

I'm in Canada. There is no work here.

>Inb4 they're all disabled and there is nothing wrong with the current economy, job market, or hiring practices and everyone who disagrees is a faggot lel

Many such cases. Sad!

Working is for minorities and fags

I sell t-shirts and stickers online. I make 40k a month doing it. Not really employed. Literally a 4 hour work week.

I live in Commiefornia and don't qualify for any diversity quotas. I'm trying though. I just won't take anything less than 15 an hour because I have plenty of work history. Trying to change careers from restaurants that pay shit and are mostly spics. Looking to get into a trade since college did nothing for me and refuse to take on more debt to further my education, especially when it's becoming more Marxist every semester.

I'm blackpilled from working manual labor jobs where spics undercut your wages and power and the cuckservatives bosses just exploit you at every turn and look for any reason to dislike you and fire you. you can put in 100 solid days of work, but if you have 1 bad day, they are looking to replace you with some 18 year old who will work for cheaper and a spic who will work for illegal wages under the table. I was always under the illusion that people appreciated those who would put their head down and work hard. instead you get punished and exploited for it. bosses care more about some little twink who will massage their ego instead of good workers, too. I'm just sick of it all and would rather live off of my savings and not deal with the retardation. I won't lower myself to getting welfare/unemployment though. I need to find a way to be my own boss basically. I'm done working in 100 degree weather or slogging through the rain and cold just to make some un-American traitor who won't hesitate to hire illegal spics richer. I'm in California so it's probably not that way in most of the more conservative states, but here it is terrible. I grew up in a small town and the people who I thought were conservative Christians are the same ones hiring illegal spics so they can put another airplane in their private hangar. just thinking of these people makes me fucking sick.

i plan to be rich working online. Fuck college and any job in real life, they are all shit compared to what you can do with the internet.

I filled out an application at wendy's, but I'm worried my lack of experience will hurt me, at 29 and no work experience I am praying hard tonight to get that job

UPS loading will hire anyone. apply there, you can move up and get tuition assistance. it's slave work, but do it for a year and you'll have something on your resume you know

I was cut out because i my cock is only 7.5 inches, feels bad man.

you're not wrong. Look up Alex Becker on youtube and watch some videos on dropshipping and fb ads. Start a handful of IG accounts and in 2 years you're laughing.

Yeah, I've had this problem too. Retards get raises and promotions even though they are barely capable of doing the job, if at all. It really does seem like having white skin and a penis is a hindrance these days. I work extremely well, learn extremely fast, yet nobody will give me an opportunity worth taking. Just more restaurant work and that's it.

Yeah I'll have to look up where a ups loading dock is, but thanks for the help

Care to give some advice? I'm thinking ofsomething something similar, how do you market it?

>get a random retail job.
>Transfer my gaming knowledge into work.
>Become employee of the month for 4 months straight. (8 times seperatly).
>Study mathematics and physics during my free time
>Apply for entrance exams.
>start studying physics in college
>Finish masters degree in applied physics.
>Respectfully quit my job making sure a good experienced replacement would take my place.
>Get a job at (REDACTED)
>Finish doctorate
>Get a promotion

user, start slow and adapt, if you have no interests in your life, just do it out of curiosity. When asked why I chose physics I jokingly respond: "I did it for the challenge, I do enjoy games like Dark Souls". When I started studying, I had no goal in mind, no future planning or even a sense of, "oh yes this is what I identify with and relate to my future". I just did it because I was bored and it was genuenely interesting. If it wasn't, I would just jump ship and try something else. You really think I got out of bed out of nowhere and decided to write down a mass energy derivation? I allowed myself to gain interest in the matter naturaly. That's an approach I advise everyone to follow aswell.

too red pilled for interviews, i can't connect with wagecuck normies

Make something up. Start a business, even if it's a bullshit company. Lie. Say you were self-employed, etc.

Just make sure you can back up your lies.

Could be if he was over 18 (still young and stupid IMO), or serious felonies done as a teen.

How many years has it been? If you've been behaving yourself you can get your record expunged.

pick up a trade my dude. I work with all sorts of ex cons in the highrise sector. probably the only time you're gonna make more than 70k with a record.

>applied physics
>300k starting

meh, haven't seen this bullshit meme in a while

>employers run neets credit for their McJobs?

I think the commies May have a point about business.

you're probably in a crazy rural area, which must be nice. At least you get to live in a white area being unemployed

Yeah, dont be a nigger

Why should i work when i get gibs for free doing but sleeping?

Nobody would hire my pathetic candy ass, "Sorry sir, no experience, good luck on your suicide", for just years and years. Eventually gave up and started picking strawberries in bumfuck for min wage. Mexicans were awfully confused as to why a pale ass twink looking motherfucking kid was their new coworker because I couldn't speak a single bit of Spanish. Eventually they accepted me into their tribe and gave me my redman name of burrocara. After strawberries came blackberries, then blueberries, and then pruning in the off season. Eventually my good looks ran out and faggots at the farmers market no longer wanted to buy fruit from me anymore in hopes that I might give them a slip of my ripe peach ass. Now I work in a top secret job as a grand high faggotmaster. True story.

Mother fucker
20 hours a week and enrolling in assistance is not employment
Fucking kill yourself

Work sucks. If I could be a trust fund baby and be lazy/ never work, you bet your ass I would.

This.

What are the chances of me finding work in US with a masters degree in computer sciences with a side of mathematical analytics? Im 350k€ in debt because of a bankruptcy, not sure yet will they follow me to the US if I decide to move there.

I'm a full time student. Hard to find jobs since I don't have much free time, and the majority of the university jobs go to undergrads

isnt the point of bankruptcy to rid your debt?

>"BS"
But seriously now, it's way more fun than working a crappy retail job and it's something that was not enforced by any outside influence but myself. I'll concede that working a crappy job opened my eyes, but honestly whenever I read about this NEET stuff I just feel bad for them. Usually it's videogame dependancy, drug dependancy or both... But to be even more fair, it's just bad parenting. God awfull parenting.

Not here, it wasnt a bankruptcy as you know it there. My company went down under but most of the debt stayed as personal debt.

wtf

ouch. can usually get around that here by just registering a company as 'limited' instead of incorporated, i think. I'm not a business person.

Most employers now not only want your time and energy, they want how you think as well. How many times have we heard recently 'represent our core belief's and values'. Fuck that.

I have no formal education, certification, or job history to earn shekels, and i'm too prideful to work in fast food.

I know work is important for living, but i'd be more satisfied being able to a job that can't be done by anyone. That way I could have good job security and high earnings. Living in America is depressing and monotonous.

look, a phd in physics is a meme degree that leads mostly to suffering, you'd actually know this if you were larping, as it's so fucking common here

yea it's creepy. my gf works a somewhat higher level white collar job for a tech company here and she noticed the "coincidences" right away in every aspect of her career.

Got fired from my sales job and haven't been able to find work. I think my oil field experience is scarring employers thinking I will leave them when it picks up
> fuck the oil field

>Understand your parents sucked at raising you.
>Realize that you are chained to bad parenting
>Have a life changing "cogito ergo sum" moment and break the chains
Congratulations you are a free man NEET, here's what you need to do.
> regular higiene (shave body hair if you sweat a lot)
> Dress clothes that fit you.
> exercise regularly
> quit smoking and drink ocasionally
> apply for a crap job (you have no skills)
From here on out make friends and heed their advice. Good luck user.

what good is money if you have no time to spend it? I'd rather be monetarily broke than temporaly

Can relate. Had a spic coworker who would regularly steal food and go out to his car and drink in the middle of his shift, not even on his break. Boss would complain about him for months but never fired him for some reason.

I came down with a flu overnight and called my boss up before work to tell him I wouldn't be able to make my shift and he fired me right then and there. Fucker.

wow you really are knee deep in redpill aren't you user?

Not unemployed myself ... But fuck man if nigs get free shit why can't they?

Its going to take 10 years for the debt to be negated, until that I will pay +30% in tax, and up to 33% of the remaining part towards the debt automatically.

Jesus christ....I thought it was bad over here. What was the business structure?

Kind of sole proprietorship mixed with limited partnership business entity. It was pretty complicated. I lost in court so almost all debt was moved to a personal debt.