So if you were between the ages of 18 and 21 and attempted to purchase a firearm from Dick's and we're denied based on...

So if you were between the ages of 18 and 21 and attempted to purchase a firearm from Dick's and we're denied based on their new policy, couldn't you sue on the basis that they are discriminating against you based on age, as firearms are a legal product for those within that age range?

no.

Hmm someone should try to sue them anyways. Bet it would settle out of court for a few mil.

Yes, you could. You'd probably win too.

How do Hotels get away with it?

if the christian bakers had to bake a cake then why do these people not have to sell firearms to people of legal age?

>Dicks

I spoke to a legal councilor about this in my curiosity.

You cannot discriminate based on age only with regards to employment.

Theoretically, I could walk into wal-mart and if denied to shop there based on my age, I have no recourse.

Age discrimination is legal.

umm, sweetie, because nobody needs a gun

Nobody needs cake.

Tell them you're a faggot and you demand they sell it to you. It works with cake.

you need a cake if you want to have a wedding ceremony
can you imagine a wedding without a cake? omg!
stop being so hateful and let other people live a little, it might even make you feel better!

So racial discrimination is legal too?

Absolutely Age Discrimination.

Where is the ACLU on this!?

youre so dumb

wrong

Nobody needs a wedding.

Gun laws are funny. They can refuse to sell to you and not give a reason if they want. They get held to higher expectations as far as product responsibility.

No because there aren't a species or group humans who are naturally incapable growing past the age of 21.

That one baker just got out of making a gay cake. Argued that he would sell them a basic ready made cake but that making cakes is his form of expression and therefore couldn't be forced to include himself in something he disagreed with.

Sauce?
I haven't seen that

I thought stores can refuse service to anyone if they want to

I fucking wish. I'd love to kick out the dirty Indians, niggers and spics that come into my little furniture shop

Nice rebuttal.

If you are 18-21 and want firearms
May I suggest you join our military
You will get bigger and better ones there
And GI Bill will pay for your college
So you're not crying about your student loan debts
Like the typical numale millennial

Are you trying to post on Sup Forums using a typewriter?

ya and that one baker got sued for $500k for not making a gay cake

LOL
A Boomer joke
From an assblasted millennial
Who borrowed money from the money lender
Instead of earning the college degree

Like a man