Tucker wat r u doing

Tucker wat r u doing

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/01/schumer-votes-against-trump-judicial-nominee-because-hes-white.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes being right

He's calling the Jew out

Tucker no!

i hate buzzwords and figure heads and all that but i am starting to like this tucker cat.

Fuck Tucker. What a god damn traitor. The God Emperor shall punish him for his betrayal. Magapedes never forget

He's not wrong

He's being consistent.

Trump better not cuck on this. I've seen him mindfuck the left enough to know this could all just be a ruse, but the things he's saying are concerning.

being /ourguy/

>Tucker is right
In other news, water is wet.

WTF I hate Trump now #CruzMissile #NotMyPresident #Resist

>Tucker wat r u doing
Not being a globalist cuck

I hate that faggot but he's not wrong. Trump fucked up on this

Word up.

KYS JIDF

There's a reason why the left really hates this guy.

I'll always remember him from his days at MSNBC when he trolled the fuck out of Carolyn McCarthy over her AWB bill.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

first thought is that tucker is a constitutional realist - not a repub shill. second thought is that kike media producers set up basic outline beforehand and whisper into his earpiece while show is happening and he's controlled op

Is Tucker the only consistently reliable journalist left?

>MSM news anchor
>reliable
user, he's just another kike puppet reading a teleprompter. Don't believe his propaganda because it's what you want to hear.

Couldn´t we fuck the left totally up by joining the resistence and connect it with nazism and conservatism?

Are you fucking stupid? He works for (((Fox News))).

He is trying to save America before Trump Destroys it

He's calling out Zionald for the kike enabler he is

Obviously the latter. He's on (((Fox))).

>tfw even our shills stop shilling

Who's next?

The right thing.

drumpf utterly btfo

Trump shills go back to T_D where you belong.

I voted for Trump and like the rest of Sup Forums was an avid supporter up to this point even with that Syria bullshit, but there is no negotiation on the fucking 2nd ammendment.

Tucker is absolutely right here Trump needs to be told to his face he will have no base if he pushes this shit. Thank god he replaced that cocksucking neocon O'Reilly.

I N T E G R I T Y

This nigga has it.

He's calling the President out for having a terrible opinion.

He's speaking truth. Stop licking Trump's asshole OP.

Shill thread

Not a shill guys, I swear. Just drunk on beer and watching hockey.

> inb4 theleafbehindeveryshitpost.jpg

the rats are jumping ship, they know trump is done

Based. Tucker is /ourguy/. Fuck globalists.

he's putting our boy Trump in check. I mean he's as close to a god as we'll ever get but trump is still just a man and responses to pressure like a man.

Tucker is playing his part. We are absolutely meant to oppose such a statement. This is framing the forthcoming legislative proposal as a gun grab in violation of due process. Congrats! You're part of the drama.

Trumps the one sitting next to this irl Schlomo.

How long until the curse takes him, lads?

meant for you

Tucker is /ourguy/ Trump needs to fuck off with giving democrats anything when republicans control the house, senate, and presidency.

This literally is a gun grab you retard.

Trump was always a liberal.

When Sup Forums turns its back on Fox News, you know they're past the point of no return.

Being honest
rare in the media these days

Can't
cuck
the
Tuck

Tucker is a retarded jew shill. A couple of new regulations wont change shit.

You fuckers are clueless. It's so obvious this is a ploy to get MSM to support the 2A on the grounds of making Trump a bad guy.

CNN: We need to get RID of guns!!
TRUMP: Yeah let's take em all away!
CNN: Wtf did you guys hear what LITERALLY HITLER said HE WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR 2A!!

Obama already said that multiple times

He's not wrong.

AH so republicans are allowed to be liberal and democrats are allowed to be conservative.

I read the posts and I want to yell "FUCK YOU"
to people preaching both sides.

Then I think, that's just what the people lacking proper doses of red pills want me to do.

Love you niggers.

Do you think CNN wouldn't take advantage an opportunity to turn Randy Yokel against Trump?

Tucker's right. But he should have also said all of this when Trump cucked on immigration/daca.

diff is Tucker is a rich elite who doesn't care about spics in our towns, he's insulated. he's a rich gun nut

This

Tucker knows Trump is sticking his dick in a hornets nest. Hopefully this will change his mind, but there's no way I'm voting for Trump again after that shitshow of a meeting.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/01/schumer-votes-against-trump-judicial-nominee-because-hes-white.html

Meme magic just keeps rearing its head

capped

>Trump getting tucked

don't forget that carlson is with the GOP first and the GOP never wanted Trump president

trump's suggestion wasn't serious, it was a stupid idea he shared like a reflex, this is divide and conquer

absolutely this, they're using this to turn trump's base against him
the sentence itself makes no fucking sense, don't get baited holy fuck

Trump loves to run his mouth, say what people want to hear, and meets any challenge of submission with aggression.
Remember "lock her up"?
People said he was the NRA's bitch so he says they have no power over him. Everyone is saying do something about guns. He says he will, which are empty words.

He is right. Trump can openly say to take the guns first" and all the Trumptards accept it blindly. Obama would have gotten death threats forever if he said the same exact thing.

Trump shills on here unironically defending Trumpenstein's gun grab.

lock her up -> lock Kushner up

Yes, now say thank you president trump for making that pic happen. faggot.

trump didnt cuck on daca. he made the dems look stupid and the program expired. tucker, and everyone on here, saw the play. everyone except you.

anyway, glad the tuckman said this.

i love this pol meme where the only way trump can do wrong is when he's influenced by the jews

tfw Huma will never give you that look after walking in the room and seeing you eating cheeseburgers in your underwear

I habeeb it.

Trump curse is now null and void. Fuck him.

no you idiots hes goading the democrats into running into the midterm elections talking about / running on gun control. how many times have we seen this? you literally cannot take trump seriously on the surface level

Tucker is talking sense is what he's doing. If Trump goes too hard on guns, he will not be reelected.

user NO

Your base turns against you when you say something that is against their very core. The dems don't need to do a fucking thing.

Obama never needed to go that. He could just hold his wife’s hand and the GOP faggots would go bananas.

Deep

You trump cultists are insane, tucker is calling out trump shitting on your constitutional rights ffs

ahahahahhaha TRUMPTARDS on suicide watch , the kike puppet has been finally spotted

>"4d chess"

more like chinese checkers

The Trump curse was only ever a shitty attempt at copying the Assad curse meme which started years earlier

I'm with Tucker. Fuck the traitor in chief. I won't but up with this rhetoric out of any politician and still dream of supporting him. Maybe you guys should get honest about your level of hero worship.

He freaked out at Syria chem weapon airport bombing too, and when trump offered border security for daca deal, guy spazzes out all the time, then forgets about it 2 days later and never mentions it again. And Hannity has become so damn repetitive it’s impossible to enjoy his show anymore. Only news I watch anymore is faulkner’s overtime every workday morning and Judge Jeanine on Saturday.

it's a slip of the tongue, i would have honestly thought most trump supporters were able to get past trump's inability to fucking speak clearly at this point
>"i like to take the guns first and do due process later"
it was in the context of the courts being too slow, he said the first thing he thought of

Kill yourself fagapede

Y'all are fucking retarded. hes just fucking with them again. after a full year of hearing bullshit out of context, your gonna fall for this media larp?
Are you Americans or are you Puerto ricans???

Can’t cuck the Tucc

You rtd kids need to grow the fuck up fast if you want to hang out here, this is the dumbest shit I've read in, well, 2 minutes because you dumb fucks shit this place up so bad

Digits confirm, Drumpf is finished

OMG it is so obvious. Trump is doing this so Marla will come begging back to him and Melanenanania will get pissed and threaten to leave but the Ivanka will talk Melania down and take her to Mar-a-Lago so then Trump can order four Big MAc Meals and watch Patton in bed on the big screen TV while two gorillas are brought in cages to the room.

duh

According to Donald Trump, he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. He was going to repeal DACA his first day as President. He was going to clean up the swamp. He was going to get rid of common core. He was going to repeal Obamacare. He was going to defund planned parenthood. He was going to prosecute Hillary Clinton for gross negligence. And now we have this...

Trump was talking about mentally ill people like Cruz. It was emotional comment and it's dishonest to pretend that he was talking of removing everyone's guns or something ridiculous.

We had a situation where a guy had the cops called on him about 39 times yet he was able to keep access to weapons, that seems like a bad thing and I get why someone would want to ensure that it couldn't happen again.