Who is Blast?

Who is Blast?

nobody, he's just a lie used as a plot device to make it seem like the world's more hopeless than it is during a crisis before baldie steps in to save the day once more.

A guy that will make a really big entrance to fight a really hyped-up enemy and get utterly destroyed by it. Then Saitama comes and kills it with one punch.

Looks like a fag

blast is one-punch man

Seems like it.

In the only flashback we got of him he seemed a lot like Saitama.
not that I am expecting any real discussion on this thread

I actually really hope he's another saitama equivalent. It'd be great to see the series end with both of them getting a real fight.

i meant blast = one-punch man =/= caped baldy = saitama.

saitama will see blast take on god and think he's about to get the fight he always wanted, then blast accidentally kills him with one punch.

He's an Ultraman

He is the evil version of Saitama.

Blast is Saitama's past self with an old costume.

Me.

Timetaveler

One in disguise
BRAVO

I don't know if Blast will be THAT strong, but I definitely want him to be at least strong enough to actually hurt Saitama. Like REALLY hurt him. Caped Baldy will finally get the fight he's wanted.

He's pre-amnesia Saitama.

They revealed Blast?

He's the previous user of Saitama's power.

One Kick Man

He shows up in a flashback Tats has in the original comic. He hasn't been seen in the present yet.

I think Blast is either dead or retired, and only Tatsumaki and that one association guy know this.

You mean One Kick Rick

He's a Dr.Manhattan-tier hero who followed the same path as Saitama then fucked off for selfish reasons.

>One self-inserts in his comics
>his OC is super powerful

Is One secretly Chris-chan but successful?