Why is it always Australians who make the most informative, intellectual and well thought out posts?

Why is it always Australians who make the most informative, intellectual and well thought out posts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QCgqQdmr0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck yeah cunt

ikr, bump

Straya cunt mate fuck err rite raw mate bbc

This is what's wrong with Canadians.

you want 1812 repeat mutt

Americans are so gullible lol. I once convinced an American that snakes attack you on every street corner and jump from every gutter. Americans are lol worthy in general.

>Le 53%

Canadians are so pathetic lmao, worse than Americans.

When everything is trying to kill you, it's nice to sit down and have a relaxing read before the party/barbe starts.

Eh cringy teen... sage farms make money

strayas are not sapient

No it’s Russians.
>Inbf bot

c*nadian triggered in one sentence, damn. Looks like all that shitposting is just projection!

Australians have the best things to say. The internet would be a boring place without you all making fun of Bongs.
youtube.com/watch?v=9QCgqQdmr0M

>le emu xD

Reminder that Canada is a nonwhite country.

>le 53% :D:D
That all mate? You used that one already...

You hurt my fealings, issue national apoligy now

I love you, and your women.

Australia isnt a country, its a boy haram for somalis

Met an Aussie in Nebraska once, told him if he drove outside of town to be wary of potential injun attacks.
Gullibility is relative to your specific locale ATM just saying.

No I didn't, lol. c*nadians are dumb as fuck.

>be wary of native attacks
>snakes attack you on the streets

Which one is more believable?

Snakes biting you. You think we have fucking injun attacks?

Have a meme for you folder, friend

Obviously not shart. Now you're just being disingenuous because you got BTFO, sad.

Id bantz back but the local apaches just scalped my neighbor so we are going to mount up a raiding party and burn their village down.

Australia has snakes
Nebraska has Indians
I've seen people attacked by Indians "at a bar", never seen a snake jump out of a gutter though.

Oh heres the resident Australian dick rider. Sorry but if you arent related to them they wont fuck you bro.

Because Australians are sikk cunts.

Lol, triggered shart faggot reveals his true colors. Pretty fucking pathetic.

Quit flirting with me

Suck my dick fag.