I'm new to anime. I just watched death note because Dan from game grumps recommended it and I thought it was good...

I'm new to anime. I just watched death note because Dan from game grumps recommended it and I thought it was good. Can someone recommend another anime for me to watch?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no fuck off faggot

Now watch the Death Note movie on Netflix.

watch boku no pico, I think it'd suit your tastes

>James Madison university
>my school
Please be shopped.

Kill yourself faggot.

And start thinking for yourself.

>that pic

Thanks

code geass
steins;gate
gintama.
dont come back here until you watched those completely

one piece
naruto
bleach
fairy tail
don't come back here until you watched all those completely

Just go watch lovelive. It's great

>generic new person trash
Come on man you even forgot attack on titan for that list

That's 1000+ eps, we won't see him for a while

Isn't this just obvious bait?

>Dan

Watch Keit-Ai.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>Welcome back to Jew Grumps

>gintama
>watch those completely
See you in a few years, user!

Watch iCarly. Best anime 2017.

MODS

BAN

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

I was going to give you a low rating for trying too hard, but you seem to be getting a lot of bites 7/10

MY

Don't listen to these assholes OP, if you're looking for something thought provoking like Death Note I'm sure you'll love Boku no Pico

RUBBER

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>That faggot wearing an anarchist hoodie
user, you can't allow this to continue.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

MODS=FAGS

This. After Keit-Ai, watch Ghost Slide.

that was the goal mate

Sorry. This is wrong.

MODS=GODS

Shaggy Rogers falls in love with Velma Dinkley.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JINKIES.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)