Tokyo Ghoul coming stateside October 16-22

youtu.be/Zi8Q7-ZC5BE

Who's watching the Tokyo Ghoul movie coming in October?

I hope this was worth almost waiting 3 hours in line for its premiere at Anime Expo, too bad I left the line for Ajikan

I just wanted a faithful adaptation done by people with actual talent.

I heard from some people at AX said this was the most faithful live action anime adaptation. Too bad the girl who plays Touka went fucking crazy, retired and went to Japanese Scientology

Just saw this on the cinema, it was actually pretty well done. Decent CGI for a nip movie

>Too bad the girl who plays Touka went fucking crazy, retired and went to Japanese Scientology

she's still acting, just under a new name and with the blessing of Happy Science

If it ends with him getting noodled and in no way resembles the trash they made in the anime this could be "decent."

What the fuck was with the latest chapter anons. I've already suffered with Shiro dying then had to suffer with Eto and now the final straw Hinami desu.

I just adapts the first 2 arcs

S-she has big Touka's.

I'll watch it. Apparently it's a way better adaptation than the Pierrot anime.
Hopefully with more interest Madhouse or ANY studio better than Pierrot can take over the series. I have no idea how anime rights work though

Even the editor has no fucking idea what's happening.

This would be better than edge of tomorrow

He's breaking my soul desu. How much suffering can a manga include. Kaneki is going to mind break again if she's dead.

>eto
>dead
Reread chapter 99 and count the zero squad members from upper panel, then count the squad members from lower panel
No need to thank me
Hinami is still not confirmed dead, even though she probably will be, looks like she and juuzuou position form the kanji death
Also fuck kaneki, he deserved it for being absolutely retarded

Forgot picture

Could that not be referring to both of them dying? As Ayato will flip his shit after learning his waifu died. It's also parallel to Hinami's mother saying to her to live as she told Touka before the mother sacrificed herself. What gets me the most is Hinami shouldn't have had to deal with all this shit.

wow, rest in pieces Hinami.

>thinks eto is actually dead
>doesnt want cuckneki to break and fuck off the story

This is the face of the kawaii Hinami. May she rest in peace with her parents.

Talker deathflags collided with plot armor and got redirected to the nearest character (hinami)

Ghouls started dying faster once Kaneki became king. Plus why the fuck does the king need to go with everyone else to gather food?

Could've been Momo.

Hackshida forced mental retardation on cuckneki after he fucked talker (it was actually present before, remember its more convenient for us if furuta holds the power hurr durr, but after sex chapter it got even worse) so the ebin tragedy could happen
Hope he haa fun bringing food to the corpses

Because he wants to help instead of sitting still with Touka giving him the lewd as she's pregnant.

>Momo
Yomo has kirishima genes
Anyways he will probably get foderized by mutsuki or aura going frame out
Mutsuki framed out already and is canibalizing, and aura had to open frame 4, which is the last one, in the fight against amon
Funny that cuckneki "dont kill muh humans" is going to end killing others

I truly hope Mutsuki dies soon as she's back even if she becomes full Kakuja. Yomo absolutely destroyed both of them in that moment.

To be fair, aura character has a lot of potential to grow and become a great character
Mutsuki on the other side is one is already close to its end, but dying to fodder for her like yomo wouldnt be fitting. Better if she meets her end from kaneki or urie, specially the later, the panel of her saving him in the auction arc when he went berserk is iconic as fuck.

As long as she's not killing anyone who's meaningful I can agree with her getting a fitting death. Seeing Kaneki kill her though would be interesting because its her love.

Does Touka do anything to satisfy herself with Kaneki always being a zombie as they do say pregnancy is when the woman is most horny.

I'm waiting for Mutsuki walking up to Kaneki asking him if they can be together now since Touka is gone before Kaneki beats the shit out of her

I honestly don't expect Touka to get killed. We've already had plenty of death with characters and I don't think they'll get rid of someone as big as she is.

Oh no Touka isn't going to die. I'm fully expecting Hide or something to swoop in and rescue them while everyone else thinks they died or something

Something I'd expect to be honest, fake death to lure the fans in and bait Kaneki and it'd be a major reveal with Hide if he meets Kaneki again.

I already told you guys, the parallels are,obvious
>Touka arrives to E14
>No ghoul can pass E14
>Suzuya "kills" her
>He takes the rights because of Shinohara
>Amnesiac Touka
>They train the baby/ies to kill the king.

So, the fanfic ending turns real basically?
They wouldnt keep talker alive after she has the baby though
I would like that, but seems too fucked up for ishida, and I doubt he has the balls

You know how long it'll take before her baby if it survives can kill Kaneki.

Oh fuck

Neither Eto nor hinami is dead. Suzuya will turn on Furuta 100%

Hina-chan has he guts sliced user-kun as much as I love her we've got to be realistic.

It's going to be so bad.

Actually its better than the anime adaptation

>realistic

Getting sliced open means literally nothing. Mutsuki and Aura are way less important characters and they'll also recover. I'm telling you, she'll survive this for sure. Also because Suzuya will join Kaneki's side and he'd never forgive that fuccboi if he killed Hinami.

That's not really saying anything.

I mean most of the time it does as even Shiro died from it.

>Even shiro
Shiro was weaker than hinami

same reason why he goes and rapes fucktons of investigators alone. He doesn't want any of his ghouls to die, so he wants to do shit himself. Pretty ironic desu that this is exactly what will get loads of ghouls killed

Honestly this. If he stuck with his gut feeling and turned back and nobody did attack, potentially the ghouls could've died from hunger and it would be a waste of time while on the other hand with him finding food now the ghouls are getting murdered without him knowing. He can't win.

>Brings back dog and monkey, making kanekis drama at the end of v14 meaningless
>Takezawa gets to come back as an edgy MCR ghoul
>Yoshimura will probably be unbrainfucked when Eto shows up being 100% redeemed character
>Fag gets a sword through his head but comes back fine

and still no Yamori coming back to life. This is how you can tell Ishida is a hack.

Why do you anons still believe the beautiful Eto is still alive? Some stage you have to accept it.

I believed for two years that Koma and Irimi were dead. I've got some time to go before I let go of Eto.

I know, it hurt inside when I saw it but I don't think she'll be coming back.

Gintama doe?

More like people now eto is alive but some people refuse to believe it specially if talker dies she will probably be redeemed into oblivion and become saint talker succesor
If talker doesnt die she will get evangelized by her
And yoshimura is going to get rescued from kanou eventually, kurona went to the kuvoid too because of that, we still didnt explore yasuhisa incident and who was kurona daddy killer (probably uta, maybe donato) and all the sphynx incident
I hope ishida doesnt ruin that, kaneki, amon, eto, takizawa, and kurona all got used by kanou, there is also the kimi subplot with nishiki, it has tons of potential
But the 24 ward arc also had lots of potential and is being wasted at the moment even though if hinami and naki dies at least ishida will deliver something from this, and wont be anteiku raid dogue and ape all over again

If I was stuck in Flipland, I'd be all over that, but it looks like it won't be in America anytime soon

Chibi please...

YOOOO MA BOI CHIBI CHILL

fuck you, that movie was the perfect implementation of fifty first scifi dates.

I don't know who that is but we have to face the facts, our waifu is dead.

Final fight will be
Kaneki, eto, urie, saiko, amon, takizawa, kurona and hide (the one eyed slayers) vs dragon
Hide sacrifices at the end
Last chapter is eto writing her new book, Tokyo Ghoul
Extra chapter is 20 pages of urie fucking saiko and volume ilustrations are some lewd drawings of rize ishida used to masturbate with

I knew ishida was always here

I'd love a spinoff of her life desu. Seeing how she lived as a famous novelist while also being a ghoul.
Wonder how would Saiko + Eto be like if they were on the same side and friends. People also think Kaneki is dragon and the bait is the bodies of Hinami and Touka.

Dragon might be hide split personality, look at the last thread who got archived

The death of Hinami will be the awakening of the split personality?

Who are the strongest people remaining anyway?

S-tier: Kaneki, Furuta, Suzuya, Uta
A-tier: Yomo, Urie, Ayato, Takizawa, Matsuri, Hajime, Ui, Hirako
B-tier: Mutsuki, Aura, Talker, Tsukiyama, Nishio, zero squad kids

That about right? Who did I forget?

NO

With all people you left out I think you mean this arc
For me (ratings are just to order in stregth tiers, not following real sss, ss)
SSS: Furuta
SS+:Urie, Cuckneki
SS: Suzuya
SS-: Yomo, Hajime, Ayato, (a bit lower)
S+: Mutsuki, Tsukiyama
S: Aurima, Hinami, Nishio
S-: Talker
If you meant in general, you forgot Kurona, Eto (assuming she is alive which is pretty obvious), Kanou(fucker probably is going to ghoulify himself, Itori, Donato, Amon, Akira, Shao, Miza, Banjou, Saicow Higemaru, Scarecrow, Hakatori, Kaiko, Rio(he might be alive) and Shirazu or whoever the fuck is dragon

How the fuck is Touka so low. She's easily more powerful than Shitsuki.

Switch Urie with Suzuya and add Kaneki to the SSS level. Also Hinami and Touka are probably at least S+ as well.

In the current arc she is pregnant and having Mcdonals hamburgers diet

Is it any good?

The movie or the series in general?

Movie

You are overstimating suzuya, with arata jokerarmor yeah he is ss+, but without it he is on kurona level, and even though kurona is fucking strong I think current urie can still manhandle her
About talker already said, hamburgers nerfed her hard, she can barely fight hanbee
Agree with hinami though

Movie

She doesn't have the baby bump yet does she?

I'll watch it.
I seriously doubt I'll like it, but I'll watch it.

>anime
Absolute thrash
>movie
Its a pretty good adaptation, but its still the live action of a manga
>manga
First part great, second part (re) great till 56, then it goes downhill, so second part still not worthpicking, if you want to see the continuation of OG you can read it though, but dont get your hopes high

I think she has only two months
But its more the human food than the rest
One month of hamburgers and cake would already fuck with humans kek, poor kid is going to be born obese as fuck

It's been only like 2 months.

Someone get this woman some salad desu.

Its fucking ridiculous how stupid talker plot armor being broke ultimately by hamburgers and dying delivering the son/daughter sounds funny as fuck, but at the same time the most posible ending