Post scenes that made you feel the few times you've ever felt happiness in your life

Post scenes that made you feel the few times you've ever felt happiness in your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

doujins.com/ewdg94zq
nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/02/fight-over-trans-kids-got-a-researcher-fired.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>felt happiness
That's going to be difficult.

I'm always happy, though.

I don't think I've ever had anything give me feels that strong. Both her arcs got to me to a degree, but that scene in particular was like a brick through a sheet of glass. Stranger still seeing as how I'm not really all that fond of preppy and popular girls like her. It's made me seriously second-guess on a few things, and try to tell the difference between what I want and what I need.

It genuinely makes my day when new chapters are released.

Jesus Christ

Haruka is the best

Rinshan Kaihou

>vlcsnap

That shit was beautiful

What's this show/manga?

Lurk two more years before posting.

Kaoru's entire arc.

I just want to know the source.

while this movie was more of feels train, I was all warm and giddy on the inside rooting for her

the last hand gesture she makes on the bridge scene means 'promise' in JSL

felt great knowing she beat Ueno

Please be patient with the "lurk moar, newfag!" elitists. They're autistic, they don't know better.

God, long dark hair and cool colored eyes is my favorite on 2d girls.

What people call happiness only disgusts me.

now that's what I call edgy

Don't judge me.

I don't think even Genghis Khan impregnated that many women.

All of the Amagami SS routes made me feel good, but then I felt an unbearable sadness after finishing it. I'm still not sure if it was worth it or not. Acchi Kocchi is nothing but a good feels trip though. I watch it at least twice a year now and it always makes me feel better.

The ending of Tsuki ga Kirei.

That's fucking horseshit and you know it.

Enjoy your retarded kids

I always enjoyed the class rep/ student gov girl arc. something about a relatively cold "Frank Underwood esque" character discovering that their is something she truly cares for other than her ambition, and how she struggles to accept that was both sweet and objectively interesting as an arc.

for real tho what is it with Anime/Japan and attempting to normalize incest. Its fucked up and ruins a lot of shows that I am otherwise interested in.

This. A million times this.

sauce me

took me like 30seconds with a reverse image search. you should try it bro.

doujins.com/ewdg94zq

only one generation of incest has extremely low chances of birth defects

That's not incest, those characters aren't even related.

>you should try it bro.
Why would he, if he can rely on spoonfeeding?

In all seriousness what is it with crossboarders and attempting to turn incest into a problem. It's fucked up and ruins a lot of threads that I am otherwise interested in.

>attempting to turn incest into a problem

>implying that incest isn't already considered a problem

Settle down Senator Cruz

Isn't incest the reason why alot of Japanese people die from the common cold? Anna's seiyuu died from that.

This is fiction, not reality. You can discuss the real-world ramifications over on .

Well, it's not their fault, in such a small island is impossible to avoid cross-breeding

Exactly, they need white seed to strengthen their immune systems and racial stock. I have been training for years on my body pillow that is meant to look like the 11yr old little sister of my favorite anime protagonist. I have no doubt that when I land in Tokyo next week with my one way ticket, that all of the Japanese women will see the same way and will gladly accept my gift.

I'm well aware that we're discussing fictional jap cartoons here, my original question is why is incest so prevalent in said works of fiction and more importantly why is it effectively normalized/promoted in these works of fiction. The only western examples of shows that have insest in them is arrested development and game of thrones. One of which uses it as comedic aspect and the other uses it to show how fucked up to characters are for doing it, neither promote it normalize it the way anime does.

This entire anime made me feel bittersweet
Took me a while to get over it

>tfw western civilization is brainwashed and misinformed about incest

it's interesting because of its taboo status it is impossible for any change to happen since simply discussing it leads to awkward shuffling. if someone tried to paint incest in any positive light they would be deemed a sexual pervert. this information-quelling effect happens around racial and transgender discussion as well. look at this well regarded gender doctor that got fired because activists got upset he was trying to help kids feel comfortable in their own bodies nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/02/fight-over-trans-kids-got-a-researcher-fired.html

>why is incest so prevalent in said works of fiction
Because those works have been filtered for relevance to perverts.
The majority of manga do not contain a whole lot of incest.
>The only western examples of shows
That's because the west doesn't really have the kind of late-night show business that Japan has.

Those are both fair points, I never considered that the more autistic shit might be getting pushed harder over here and the difference in late night entertainment is true as well. I actually made a different thread about it so as not to further derail this one.