Update: He Sup Forums I was the high school senior (18 years old) who asked yesterday about tips for my speech on anti...

Update: He Sup Forums I was the high school senior (18 years old) who asked yesterday about tips for my speech on anti white racism on college campuses. My 2 minute speech became an hour long discussion, and my teacher tweaked out. I used quotes from Texas State University's school newspaper, including "white death will mean liberation for all." When I asked her to condemn the statement, she dodged it, a moment that I'm sure my white classmates were conscious of. The speech itself wasn't all that redpilling, but the backlash to it surely was. She asked me to "try and understand the other side" and essentially justify calls to abolition the white race. Multiple of my white class mates jumped into the discussion on my side.

I got to talk to a white classmate after, and we discussed how only white countries are supposed to be more diverse, and how diversity really just means less white people. Overall, a very successful outing. Us Gen Z'ers will reclaim the West anons.

>18 years old

kek

Well good job lil man

You’re doing gods work, but watch your ass because that faggy teach of yours is going to try and escalate this to the administration and you WILL need a backup plan for what you will do if you get suspended or expelled

>18 years old
>in 2018
>Gen Z
I've got some bad news for you user. Generations are 20years long and Gen Y began in 1985.

You are doing the good work user.

We must fix this culture if we are to survive, even placing targets on ourselves so that our weaker brothers and sisters will take the fucking redpills.

I'm proud of you user I don't care what anybody else says.

what race is your teacher

Let me guess your teacher is a soy, jew, or white female?

Good. Now teach them about the JQ, ww2, and refugee crisis. though I doubt you're truly redpilled, seeing the memeflag.

good job youngfag. you are brave for bringing this shit up in your sophomore class.
>but-t-t-t im 18
haha. yeah. sure kiddo.

I'm sure it was shit

Best of luck user. Watch your back though, they will be looking for a reason to fuck you now.

I really hope you recorded the discussion. She will lie and accuse you with racism

It sounds like you did well mate. Good work, the world needs more people like you.

Good work user, keep it up. Push a liiiittle bit harder every time.

I already gave a speech about keeping Middle Easterners out of Europe and the U.S.

She is a white female, and we're in the CA Bay Area.

good work

Is she white or fellow white?

Not sure what you're asking

I mean ethnic European, or Jewish? Jews often refer to themselves as "fellow white people" when they are criticizing white people - no actual white person says this.

Thanks anons, I'm going to do all I can to red pill this generation.

I responded to your thread last night. Good to see you made it worth while. Keep a level head. Be fair to all, but don't forget what you've already been astute enough to observe.

I believe ethnic euro, although she could be Jewish. Really can't tell honestly.

Good work son

Absolutely, thank you friend

Keep fighting the good fight, you're doing Gods work.

Larping this hard

>mysides.jpg

>generations have set starting and ending years
damn koala

Wow, you sure showed that teacher who is legally bound to not say anything that could be construed politically by challenging her to condemn a statement that you can only really react to negatively.

Such a smart teenager. So worldly and vast.

good job squirt

Good job user. You did it the right way. Planting the idea in others instead of trying to force it

Liberal scum detected

>legally bound
>to not say her opinions
Yeah, good luck with that.

>left can't meme

Sorry, I'm not a liberal, but I'm also not going to applaud a teenager for basically saying edgy shit. Of course the teacher doesn't respond to it, that would be retarded to take a side in a politically charged subject. She could lose her job for commenting at all. Meanwhile, faggotOP gets to pat himself on the back for pretending that he's educated on a subject when he's still on the tit.

She did respond. That's why we had an hour long discussion you tard.

Grats ya fucco your doing keks work out there.

You said she dodged the question. Of course she did.

Everything about this statement is wrong

You got your meme arrows the wrong way around buddy.

>that would be retarded to take a side in a politically charged subject.
That's kind of the point of this thread, user. Most teachers are retarded and happily oblige in any debate they think they can win- which is all of them because they're the teacher, I haven't been in school for many years but even when I was a kid it was disinformative and opinionated at best.

You must live under a rock.

I've had plenty of so called "teachers" and "professors" give their 2 cents about politics. Not to mention All universities are liberal marxist LEFT brainwashing facilities.

Good job, Brother! Based white man!

You done good. It warms my heart to see Gen Z take up the mantle my generation was destined to wear but discarded. Gen Y was so white, so full of optimism and pride in the post-Cold War years. 1991-2003 was a truly inspiring time to be an American. Then all these other people showed up, and we had to "share" our destiny with them. Destroyed my cohort's cohesion, assimilating so many nonwhite aliens who didn't share our childhood.

I don't know what narrative Gen Z was raised with, but Gen Y was raised with a hero narrative which we have utterly failed to live up to. You fresh youth give me hope.

>most teachers are retarded
And I'm to believe this kid is somehow special and bright, despite having less education and less real world experience? Please, I think public education needs a reform but let's not pretend that our political views automatically inform our level of intelligence and worldliness.

Of course they do. Every generation has been so labelled with the Post-War baby boom.

Being Post-War it has a definite starting point of 1945. We then count (owing to the average age of half the population having their first child being 23 years) 20years between the start of one generation and the start of the next.

This means the generations are as follows.
Boomers: 1945-1964
X: 1965-1984
Y/Millennial: 1985-2004
Z: 2005-2024

Did you record it?

I'm calling bullshit.

See

Did you go to school? Teachers said political shit all the time. You think it's inappropriate for a teacher to condemn a call for literal racial genocide? What fucking school did you go to?

>so-called
No, no, no. Don't you start that shit. Even if I believe the rebuttal that's sure to follow (I STUDIED MACROECONOMIC ROCKET BIOLOGY, SO I'M SMARTER) the fact is that most of the people here on Sup Forums are teenagers and college kids barely starting out in adult life. I'm not saying you have to agree with them, or with public education in general, but your shit ain't qualified to make a judgement yet.

Kudos man !!
I saw your post yesterday.
Im very positively surprised it went so well and am unironically proud of you, man!
Very well done!
Kudos

Good on (you) user. Have 8 internet points, (you) deserve it. Fuck it, have 10.

Digits say this needs to happen in schools and campuses worldwide

>but let's not pretend that our political views automatically inform our level of intelligence and worldliness.
Nobody is assuming it's happening automatically, read the OP.

Mind going into more detail of your discussion, user?

>diversity really just means less white people

props to at least showing the left what a civilized discussion looks like. they dont really know how to do anything besides tantrum and shout

It is highly inappropriate for a teacher to be making definitive political statements one way or the other during school hours. This may happen to you, but it's definitely grounds for disciplinary action. It's totally happened here in my state of Texas as well.

Good job

This. You have to be a squeaky clean exemplary student now because you have a target on your Nazi ass.

He’s clearly not larping.

nice job lil nigga

Teachers were unambiguously opposed to literal genocide, you nigger.

Calling white people "Nazi" is exactly like calling black people "nigger". Eventually it's not going to offend anyone, and we'll use it ourselves

I am a uni professor and I talk about holocaust denial in class, I even show memes I take from Sup Forums in class. Nobody cares.

Two years ago, my teacher kept trying to push Bernie onto us. Mostly everyone in the class was just absorbing it, then me and a few others began challenging her ideas. It was very annoying because people just assume the teacher is more of an expert on the topic, and the teacher has much more control of the discussion (due to being an authority figure)

What kind of fucked up timeline do you come from that it's considered edgy to call attention to genocidal racism towards your own race?

No shit, Nazi.

>people just assume the teacher is more of an expert on the topic

He's supposed to have a phd and to prepare class beforehand, so he may be an idiot, but he's probably more of an expert than 17 yo kids.

I put many teachers in their place when I was in high school. Degrees don't mean a damn thing if colleges pass them out like candy to anyone who isn't white.

Not to mention, they are usually only experts in one specific area.

:3 Proud of ya, boi

Very good OP.

That's exactly how you change peoples minds.

I'm 28 and still too autistic to be persuasive when it counts the most like this here.

There are some kids who're more skilled or knowledgeable, and it is impossible to know everything.
Most of the time is just false confidence, though (I have been a student too, and I thought I knew better than the professors too)

Real diversity exists, but that is a state in which you have multiple races living independently.

All of this globalism is in part planned, and in part a natural consequence of mass transportation. In the end however people will return to their places of origin and cultures and the Jews will have thrown away their one shot to have a nation of their own.

Good job my dude. Just be careful, you don't expect serious backlash, but our enemies are psychotic and vindictive. You might want to be extra cautious for a bit and don't take anything for granted. They might try to make an example out of you.

-t. someone who got made and example of and had to change schools

jesus christ huwites in huweat are so erotic

I am referring to instances where I was able to prove them wrong, not just think that they are wrong. I am familiar with the Dunning-Kruger Effect, and I am smart enough to know when I am stupid on a subject.

And if they do, don't undo the good work you've done by going full 1488 on them. Keep it together

>by going full 1488
lol no one ever does (or hardly, i've only heard of one example), yet another myth pushed around here by people who never see life outside the basement. My point is they will come for you even when you play by all the rules. THey have to, they can't let you win according to their rules, so they break their own rules.

They'll paint you as 1488 even when you aren't so be prepared for anything.