To Europeans

Listen. I am tired of the "America is 56% White meme." America is 65% White.

I am tired of being told I'm only "56% White."

I descend only from European peoples. Unadulterated, purebred European peoples. In other words, I am 100% White.

America has more German people than Germany. We have more Irish people than Ireland. We have more Nordic people than both Norway and Sweden combined.

I understand Europeans are fearful of the coming Caliphate. The French are, for instance, are no longer the eldest daughter of the Church, but the most distant cousin of the Prophet.

And England no longer expects that every man will do his do. Rather, it expects every man will obey the Prophet and his faithful followers.

Americans, on the other hand, are bold and brash. We are rebellious, as we were conceived in rebellion. Europeans can only dream of our success. Of our beauty. Of our prosperity. Of our freedom.

Thus, I say confidently: Whiter than you, Mohammed.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519859271618.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, its a fucking joke. Same as the 'Whiter than you Mohammed' thing is. If you cant take an MS paint image and some one saying 56% this isnt the board for you.

Seriously grow up.
Britains deal with britbong
Swedes deal with swedistan
Moldova deals with town rapists
Germans deal with european destruction memes
Seriously, this is why other countries think we can't take a joke.
Because people like you literally can not.

Amerimutt thread

Why do Americans get triggered so easily? It's just bantz nigga calm down.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519859271618.webm

I love Americans as people but the whole "pure European heritage" LARP thing they engage in is just so embarrassing. Like it makes me look down on them as they try to define their heritage through retarded memes and having gay festivals where they "celebrate" the most marketable surface level elements of European cultures and then act like they are "keeping traditions alive". It's just so gay.

Newborns are definitely not 65% white

it's just banter, you thin skinned queen. look at the shit Swedes, Germans, and English deal with this on the board. you only notice the banter against Americans because you are one.

kek

Typical responses from Troll faggots.
>"Calm down, take the joke!"
Don't worry about it anymore we are good people here.

Calm your tits lad.
If you're sick of the 'le 56%' maymay, then I couldn't give a fuck.
It's partly because you fat Yank cunts don't have the gene for banter.

Tea-sucking limey, island monkey, bad teeth, stupid bong, muzzie rape gangs, tv license, illegal butter knives, and so many more.

My country is one of the most hated and memed against on Sup Forums. And I don't give a fuck.
There's often a Britain hate thread in the catalogue. Suck it up mate.

Its a way to punish you when you show your stupidity, we already don't think that americans are mongrels, just that they are dumb as fuck

They are born in a post-national state where they are feed in order to make happy their capitalist lords, they are obviously controlled by technics

This desu, OP must be a low IQ paco nigger who is only used to getting raped by Carlos's cartel.

we've got problems f.a.m.

It's kinda sad how close we got to ethnogenesis and then bam, mass immigration to undo all of that work.

You have ethnogenesis now, the the proud Amerimutt people.

Pure Bavarian phenotype, Mohammed. I'm descended from a pure line of Irish, Italian, French, German, Norwegian, Russian, and English.

Oh, no Scottish, Swiss, Italian, Welsh, Swedish, Russian or Double-Irish?

Italian and TRIPLE Irish, i'll have you know. Which almost makes a full quarter!

I'm surprised I don't see this post more often here though. I thought It was fucking golden, we really can't handle a lot of bants for some reason.