Dragon Ball Super

This has been bothering me for a while now, so I want as many opinions as I can get for this enigma. Why was he able to catch speeding bullets after several years without training, but unable to catch a single earring after having his latent power drawn out and training extensively with GODS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7C0R3DdOfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He actually moves his hand fast enough to catch it, the problem is his shit coordination that made him slap the ear ring with his palm WITHOUT catching it.

Vegeta is for loving with all your heart!

I have 2 ideas
>Maybe goku is so strong he threw the earring many times faster than a bullet?

>Gohan wasn't expecting it and therefore missed it?

The clown is the best god.

Simple.
Gohan a shit

When he catches the bullets Gohan was the main character, but when he is trying to catch the earring he had been demoted to a comic relief.

I like how you anons think.

I prefer Helles, but Pennywise is good enough.

It's over for you Hit, the work of the Gods ends here!

He was training a bit in those 7 years, that's why he managed to keep in shape because his father was gone.

Compare that to when his father is around earth, he literally stopped training at all and he got blown the fuck out.

Also he was mentally abused by Buutenks, he was destroyed and he was so nervous he fucked even that up

Did I just find a rare Chodefag posting Vegito?

Wrong.

You posted the wrong gif OP, here

>Like what's wrong man? Ever seen a Super Saiyan 4 before?

>it's another 'we can run away whenever we want' episode

>magical tornado escape
>instant transmission escape
>escape from #17 with a smoke bomb even though they have sensors that detect people regardless of sight
>literally just run away from the fight escape (U2 Edition)
>literally just run away from the fight escape (U6 edition)
>Dyspo just hyperspeeds away escape (the only justifiable one)
>now we have Frost's 'black smokebomb' escape to get away from an angry SSB Vegeta who should be able to track him easily
What's funny is that I know I'm forgetting two, because I've been vaguely keeping track of them every time it happens, but this ToP has gone on for long enough and I can't even remember every episode anymore

All I know is that every two episodes, someone manages to asspull something and is free to leave the battle without any issues

>>Dyspo just hyperspeeds away escape (the only justifiable one)
Jimmy the Yardrat using IT to escape should make sense.

>Visiting Super threads on the weekday
You KNOW there's nothing but shitposting. You know the threads are shit. You KNOW Gohanfags and Caulifags shit up the board. You KNOW no discussion gets done. Yet you continue to come here, even though you hate it. Why? Just wait for the episode to air or leaks to come out. That's the only time Super threads are worth coming to.

へ わs ねrヴぉうs ばck てぇn

Poor Vegeta....

youtube.com/watch?v=E7C0R3DdOfk

Forgot to change the keyboard.
*He was nervous back then

You forgot people jumping through the clouds formed from the debris. It was tear gas levels of bad right after the arena got really wrecked in ep 100 or 101.

Honestly, instant transmission is fair. It just annoyed me how he wasn't featured at all in that episode, but hopped in just to guarantee they get away, because the writers couldn't possibly have them lose there.
I was okay with Dyspo just because it's his own skill, but Yardrat just annoyed the shit out of me. Why didn't he save Crybaby Robot or Botamo in the same way

What the fuck is this garbage?

>Botamo
No one on his team has IT?

Here. I compilled a guide to use Super threads while avoiding most of the cancer for the best experience. You can't say Gohanchads never do anything for you.

>Avoid coming here when the episode involves Gohan or Vegeta
>filter Toeishill, Toyocuck, Toeidog, Toeicuck, Toyopedro, Pedro, Jose, Manuel, Fernando, Eduardo, Timmy, Hernando, Paco, José, CHADhan, SMARThan, GODhan, el grande padre, Caulifla, Gohanfag, Cuckhanfag, Cuckhan, Chodehan, Chodefag, CLOWNhan, KEKhan, JOBhan, JOBgeta, KEKgeta, Cuckgeta, CHADza, CHADgeta, GODku, Gokuck, CUUck, Caulifag, Caulinigger, Cucklifla, Joblifla, Caulicuck, Tracetaro, Traced, Cuck, KEK.
>Only come into the threads when Manga scans are leaked and a new episode
>Don't provoke other shitposters or you might have to filter a bunch of new words

And last but not least, Kill yourself for not recognizing CHADhan's superiority and Cucklifla's shittiness

My bad, I was thinking of something else at the time. For some reason I thought Yardrat was U6.

Either way, he could have saved Sniper/Fat Redirecter in the same way. At least if he stayed consistent and it was obvious the writers put him in just to guarantee the escapes of characters, and he did it for everyone, I'd be okay with it.

Why avoid coming here for the GODhan episodes?
Also, your filter lacks basic shit such as concession faggotry. Get to work Gohan brother.
Agree on most things otherwise, though.

Thank you chad friend
With this I can hopefully stay clear of all the shitposts. Here's to hoping Cauliflacucks don't derail the thread again.

Sometimes the word concession ends on a post that actually had arguments though. So I tried to avoid using that one

Christ when is this Gohan faggotry going to end

Truly a Chad to the bitter end

Hopefully soon when he's knocked out

>Survivor
>Knocked out

When pigs fly.

Will these threads get better or worse when Gohan inevitably Jobs?

What's there to do? Gohan haters still deny that he is quite powerful currently, at least as strong as 17 is (confirmed by the writing staff), with an incoming power up and confirmed by the OP harden his heart and become a warrior (an ongoing plot point right now) and ultimately be the Survivor in this tournament much to the chagrin os people such as that nonsensically predict him to be out when he is sure to last to the end.
If only the haters weren't so relentless things could be way more peaceful here.

>and confirmed by the OP to harden his heart
>much to the chagrin of people such as
Fixing these.

Sadly no matter how many times we throw the facts at them they won't accept them.. I guess we have to wait until it literally happens and right then they might concede defeat

I'll admit that he is around as strong as 17, but an "incoming powerup confirmed by the OP"? Ya fucking right. Last episode pretty much proves that the OPs and EDs have litterally no effect on the plot and thinking it does makes you a delusional Pedro. Same goes for the whole "Survivor" meme

It truly is a case where success fosters jealousy. Several other characters wish they had as much hype and buildup as Gohan had during this arc. Too bad for their fand, this time its time for the comeback of ouy boy and not theirs. It was quite a long wait too, four full arcs of wait and in none of them Gohan got to do anything.

It seemed like he's an ally of the magical girls so it makes sense for him to stick with them. But then Brianne was just on her own this episode so I dunno.

>incoming powerup confirmed by the OP
Well I didn't say that, seeing as it happens in ep 90 if you have the patience to refresh your mind with a rewatch of it.

He'd also previously taken extensive damage from Buu; at this point in time, Gohan could have been dizzy and seeing double.

Because he was trying to look cool in front of girls.

Reminder

This is my favorite version of Gohan.

>I brought two suicide bugs to a game of survival
What did Quitela mean by this?

Reminder of what again?
Jiren clearly is the strongest right now and has a grand total of one elimination.
Gohan had several episodes of focus before the tournament and was literally brought back from the sidelines to finally take part on this arc of Super, first time Super makes use of him on its plot. To the point that the ED given him a ton of focus and the OP lyrics maybe even more.

We're only 15 mins in? Wtf?

he was holding back because he didn't want to break the ear ring

Why not bring the strongest mortal in your universe (and his girlfriend)?

KEKhan fans like pretend that he has massive buildup and everyone is jealous, when he only has 2 eliminations. Let the real men like CHADgeta, who is nearly in the double digits, handle it while you're busy jobbing to Frieza

where are the invisible guys pictures from?

i thought they were the only mystery left in this tournament...did they really reveal them?

Just leave the fucking ToP to me

Did Vegeta really have to go SSBlue just to knock molten rock off of Mageta?

Actually 18 minutes

He was really angry

Name your top 3 favorites of the losers who are eliminated. Mine are:

-Maji Kayo

hmm ok nvm, I just realized I really dislike all designs except for Maji Kayo.

yeah and he let frost get away

vegeta acted like a tard in this episode

>naming only one of them

Seriously?

Hop
Cocotte
Vikal

Here was my mindset: I'd like to see a side story with this character.

And the only one who was fun and marked me was Maji Kayo.

Who's Cocotte?

- Kakunsa
- Ganos
- Bergamo

that's a pretty furry list huh

that girl jumped off when roshi started to go full perversion.

The Pride Trooper chick
Actually that's Caway

Leave Caway out of this. She tried.

Brianne should be okay on her own, she only stopped fighting against 17 because Rozie was in trouble.

Seriously!

Ready your ass Goku, cause Jiren's going to spank it red

Jiren, stop, that's too lewd!

Never
Now I'm going to add energy to each spank

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NO SPANK, NO SPANK!

>not maining the doctor

Dr Rota
Hop
Caway

Kakunsa
Caway
Dr. Rota

Much like the Jedi and Samus, Gohan can only use his abilities when the plot allows him to.

Guys, give me some decent Godtubers to follow. I'm starting to miss Gowasu already.

This beautiful character is the only reason I watch super. None can compare, not in the history of anime itself.

Gohan had taken some emotional damage.
No really, when Super Buu absorbed Piccolo, he knew all his weaknesses and used it against him in mind games.
Piccolo knows him better than Goku.

>see a burglar with a gun pointing at you
>know bullets will come flying at you
Now imagine seeing your dad hurling an earring at you.

You're talking about the guy that got outsmarted by someone he called a retard 5 minutes prior.

The character is just an eternal failure.

Are there raws of the newest chapter yet?

Next episode, jobbohan will be out.
Pedro's will cry, we won't have to read about "el grande padre" or "muchos poder occultas" again.

Fuck I hate the spanish language.

Yo, is the latest chapter translated yet?

2 more days

New chapter in mangastream when? I need good scans of my drug

>Kuririn
>Fighting SSJ12[insert recolor here]

I don't even want to know

Best boy

But he's not papa angel

I know

In which episode did Whis talk about the mortal stronger than GoDs?

Cocotte
Kahseral
Maji Kayo

when will the mods ban the annoying "chadhan/godhan" fag?
seriously this poster is far more cancerous than all the faggots the mods have previously banned combined