Whats the most ghetto/nig infested area you been at? And why were you there?

Whats the most ghetto/nig infested area you been at? And why were you there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7IV2Lg6eI
bild.de/regional/frankfurt/selbstmordattentate/kind-plante-anschlag-auf-weihnachtsmarkt-54465368.bild.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY
stuppid.com/meth-energy-drinks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Broadway Paterson NJ

Buying dope

Brussels

Concert and the like

Mississippi

Dad worked as college professor

West Philadelphia at a friend's house

Victory Base, Iraq.
The military wanted to keep costs down, so they hired niggers.
They never thought that the niggers would steal everything, even in a war zone.

Stockton CA is pretty nigged didn’t get off the bus

>The areas around downtown Detroit
>daytime safari tour

North Milwaukee
Stupidly buying weed
got ripped off and I'm lucky that's all that happened
Never go to North Milwaukee, ever, under any circumstances. People talk about Southside Chicago like it's fucking scary; I dare them to go to North Milwaukee.

Never been in any nig-heavy areas, at least not that I can recall. Growing up in NV tho I've been around plenty of Hispanics. Nevada actually has the highest percentage of illegals making up the population of the state. Some absurd shit like 7%.

>Manurewa, South Auckland.
>Even in the photo there is a police car outside the mall most likely arresting shop lifters.

Its the most crime infested part of the city. Its full of brown people (Polynesians mostly).
Pretty much all hours of the day you will see them on the main street huffing glue from plastic bags.

My sister lived there for a few years and had to move to Australia because her kids were turning into wiggers.

Pic didn't post.

Chicago. Was visiting my then gf.
>i still think about her sometimes

Holmes County Mississippi. One of the poorest, blackest counties in one of the poorest, blackest states. I saw true abject poverty. People living without electricity and shit. Got racially profiled by their cops(all black police force) because I'm white and got pulled over on Easter in the rain

south ga
>in college to get weed
niggers in burnt out mob-homes openly smoking rock
> cheap good weed only go there with nigger dope man

Paraísopolis, SP.
I blame my fat friend who said the favela party was cool and safe bc he had some contacts with PCC (Criminal faction) i first met him in a magic cards store so i dont think it was true
I survived, but my friend almost got into a fight with some favelados

>Whats the most ghetto/nig infested area you been at? And why were you there?

Martin Luther King Blvd. in any city. If it's a car with a white driver they are surely lost.

Was the party good though?

Your moms cunt.

>left my keys there

Gary Indiana. Stopped off the highway before going to Chicago. Huge mistake. Later looked the place up and there was warnings not to stop at red lights there.

If you want to have some fun read up some reviews on Gary Indiana

Greyhound station in Detroit. Nigs keep asking me to leave to go smoke weed with them. Sad attempt at a mugging

Yeah, favelados are mostly "nice" people, i gave a cigarrete to some dudes and they shared a whole vodka bottle with me
But i will never do that again, not my kind of place

Ludwigshafen am Rhein

Every street in Gary Indiana

I used to buy weed around here back in the day.

It's even worse at night.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7IV2Lg6eI

Lived in a favela called cidade de deus. Wasn't too bad.

WHERE exactly....

>Ludwigshafen am Rhein
That's where I went to pick up a new Harley-Davidson years ago; it seemed like a pretty normal town. What happened to it?

What do you mean by "nice"? As in friendly but rough around the edges?

eww, where the fuck is that dump? looks like the giant ghetto building from judge dredd

Every time I leave my house. It completely sucks being white in this shithole.

Specifically Jackson, Mississippi. Its got the highest per capita nig rate in the country.

Memphis. All of it.

BORN AND RAISED

I mean that they are a bit too much stupid and emotional (like nignogs)

Sup Forums

To laugh at you all

>
City has around 1.4 BLN EUR debt, so they took in around 10k illegal immigrants from somalia and another twenty from various nigger countries in africa.

At the same time, vast parts of the inner city have been taken over by all kind of brown skinned trash from south eastern Europe.

LU is also the traditional hub of the Turkish mafia in western Germany. Alright, and then we have the issue with the radical islamists, just to mention the Christmas market nail bomb attack two years ago ...

bild.de/regional/frankfurt/selbstmordattentate/kind-plante-anschlag-auf-weihnachtsmarkt-54465368.bild.html

So after the liberal mayor talked with the imams, they renamed "Christmasmarket" into "Winter market" 2017, because it was clearly a provocation to the muslim majority in the inner city.

The suburbs look normal. I am not sure if you know that the BASF is the largest chemical factory on this planet, LU city is build around it.

Flint, Michigan... born and raised

Fresno.

Clinton and first.

East St.Louis is probably the scariest fucking town to ever drive through, and I lived in Detroit as a teenager.

lived in crenshaw
i was there to live
desu, the neighborhood was pretty nice (houses/etc...), lived in far more decrepit areas in canada; the only thing that made it ghetto was the people

looks like it has trees growing out the top

cabrini green in chicago before it got torn down

my step father wanted to show me chicago wasn't as glamorous as I had been told. I wanted to move there and he grew up there so before I did he took me there to show me what chicago was really like.

good guy. kind of a dick but I had only seen tourist spots up until then.

East Cleveland. I work in the area so I am blessed to see the pavement apes every day.

when did they tear down cabrini green

Hey those Ugandans were bro tier.

lmao I saw a naked nigger baby walking along the street at 3 AM on 10th and Center one time. Fucking wew

I lived in the niggerest part of tampa bay florida when I was in grade school. Needles in sidewalks, dog fights weekly, people openly selling drugs, the spic kids threw rocks at passing cars for fun.

September 27, 1995: Demolition begins.[11]
January 9, 1997: Nine-year-old "Girl X" (since identified as Shatoya Currie[12]) found in a seventh-floor stairwell at 1121 N. Larrabee Street after being raped, beaten, choked, poisoned by having a can of insecticide sprayed down her throat, and covered in gang symbols. Her attacker then stepped on her throat. She was left for dead. Ultimately, the attacker was identified as Patrick Sykes and was found with the assistance of community members and building gang members, all of whom were outraged by the attack. Sykes had a history of sexual crimes against women and girls, and admitted he covered Currie with gang symbols in an attempt to confuse investigators. Currie survived, but was blinded and left with significant brain damage.
1997: Chicago unveils Near North Redevelopment Initiative, a master plan for development in the area. It recommends demolishing Green Homes and most of Cabrini Extension.[6]
1999: Chicago Housing Authority announces Plan for Transformation,[6] which will spend $1.5 billion over ten years to demolish 18,000 apartments and build and/or rehabilitate 25,000 apartments. Earlier redevelopment plans for Cabrini–Green are included in the Plan for Transformation. New library, rehabilitated Seward Park, and new shopping center open.
December 9, 2010: The William Green Homes complex's last standing building closes.[13]
March 30, 2011: the last high-rise building was demolished, with a public art presentation commemorating the event.[14] The majority of abandoned and rundown Frances Cabrini Homes row houses remain intact and a hot bed for crime in the area.

On the playground

The whole country!

Most definitely Atlanta greyhound bus station at 3 in the morning.

Flint Amtrak station 7 AM headed to Chicago

I went to Sydney once.

The Dutch part of St. Martin had some very Negronic areas. Been to some poor areas in Cancun Mexico to see Mayan shit.

Also have seen some LA residential areas that have looked like Escape from LA started ahead of time. Took a wrong turn on shitty Cali roads and end up in Ghettolajara with debris everywhere and a couch in the middle of the road, I expected to be ambushed once approaching the road block so I didnt go that way.

Far Rockaway, NY

Went to go visit a friend. He's a stand up guy.

Some hood in Newark NJ. Supermoto ride out with stunters. They only go to Newark because the cops don't do shit, and we stopped at some disgusting project area to wait for more people to come out (these are the quad riders). We drove up on the side walks for like 15 minutes - all the niggers came out to look at the shiny "diht baiks" and the ratchet niggerbitches were outside as well. There were literally bent over slapping their ass cheeks AUDIBLY for menthol cigarettes while everybody was hootin and laughing. Disgusting

Slums in South Africa where I was immediately surrounded by beggars and niggers acting belligerent thinking I was some government official just because I was white, instant redpill.

Tourists rides end like that in Jamaica

Soho Road, Handsworth, Birmingham.
Car broke down..

SAO PABLO, BRAZIL.
VACATIONING.

I take it you both have spent most of your days on the playground until the nig thugs came and you escaped to belair?

Fourth ward to give away sandwiches and clothes to the poor through the church there. While 95% niggers there were a few beaners and whites there too. All the kids were so grateful for having a meal for once but I know their crack addict parents took the clothes and sold them to buy a fix as soon as we left. It's a terrible situation overall but it's no different than a typical African nation reliant on aid, and the wards' strategic placement with heavy government regulations makes it almost like a zoo where the animals can attack you. I can only hope the kids can somehow break free from that cycle having seen there's another way to live, but I also know their culture tells them keep their heads down and stop dreaming about the future.

los angeles
live here

Downtown Toronto.

What a fucking shithole city that place is.

Cleveland Ohio. I moved to this area a few years ago for business. Lived in Texas, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and north east Ohio has hands down the best and most comfy suburbs I have ever seen. The rest of America would riot if they know how comfy this shit was. The major drawback is the main hub of Cleveland is infested with some of the dumbest niggers imaginable. It's a shame really.

Chicago

I was born there.

>Fun game: see how long you can make it through this without raging
youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY

I automagically inserted born and raised after reading West Philadelphia too. Shit was like muscle memory.

Holy shit. Tell me some horror stories user.

East St. Louis, ground zero, setting for "Escape from New York," former arson capital of the world, most violent crimes/1000 residents in the US, and really just a bad place.

detroit, i live there fuckos.

Blockbusting is a hell of a drug.

Houston third ward accidentally drove there once.

Niagara Falls.

Just so happen to live on the outskirts. It's become a real shithole since the 60s

>BRAZIL IS WHITE
>BRAZIL BIGGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD

All you can eat buffets are absolutely filled to the brim with them and other undesirables

Detroit

Work

Michigan actually has nice breweries but man... I struggled a lot

I went to flint for work a couple weeks ago, Grand Blanc was super nice, Flint was kinda like those "outskirts" we see in movies

wait really? what neighborhoods in particular?

No way it was on Broadway. Which back streets or housing project. Saddle Brook fag here.

I was waiting to see some CharliBo313 ITT

>rent a van in Cali to roadtrip in
>go see LA Kings game and park in Inglewood because we found cheap parking and didnt know that it was the absolute pitts
>have some beers and get back to our car pretty late absolutely munted
>the closer we get to our van the more ghetto the place gets
>3 prostitutes working the corner where we parked
>heard a gun fight as we were trying to sleep a few hours later

good times

milwaukee. can't remember which part because it was when i was a kid but i remember there were bars on the family dollar store and when we went to walmart there was a sheboon who yelled "shut up nigga" to her

Brockton, MA. I have to go through it in order to get to Boston.

Grew up with my Italian grandparents around Hyde park and down south more toward the old industrial factories. Many of the old brick houses are all run down, , stripped of copper pipes, and general shit-tier now.

Paris metro
on vacation

North Philly, go to college here

I wanted to commit suicide.

It a notoriously cheap/dirty "hotel" in Hong Kong.

Most ghetto place I've been is Manila in the Philippines. Was there for a port call when I was in the navy. 33% of the city is African tier poverty but the dollar goes a long way there.

Atlanta

Venice Beach California probably, or some other ghetto shithole in LA, and simply because I was going to LA.

looks unironically comfy

the fuck were you doing there

I volunteered for months at a soup kitchen in the most ghetto part of southside Chicago for months. About 25% were just happy to have someone to talk to, most kept to themselves, and about 5% were violent. I eventually quit when too many of them started trying to follow me home.

Detroit / business. Baltimore is way up there on the hellhole scale as well.

Dat der conditioning

Does a white ghetto count? Been to some fucking sketckball trailer parks around Boone county WV. Check out this guy:

stuppid.com/meth-energy-drinks/