Will California ever actually secede? I know it's been talked about for decades, but is it finally time...

Will California ever actually secede? I know it's been talked about for decades, but is it finally time? If there's even the slightest chance of it happening, we need to be pushing it. We could get rid of millions of liberals and illegals for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41853131
nypost.com/2018/01/17/longshot-bid-proposes-to-split-california-into-two-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in Cali and try to convince friends and coworkers that secession is a good thing.
Secretly, I intend to move to Arizona if we ever secede.

No way

It will never happen, California benefits to much from the rest of the nation and there are several key areas in Cali (naval bases, missile launch areas etc). At best there will be some sort of uprising that will be quickly surpressed.

No. The most likely scenario (which is still pretty unlikely) is that NorCal and SoCal split into individual states.

Fix'd

>uprising
Unless Great Depression poverty becomes a thing in America, that won't happen anywhere
No, legally speaking it's almost imposible and Californians overwhelmingly don't want it; California has Silicon Valley and a ton of military installments, it's way to valuable an asset for anyone to entertain succession, you'll just have to live with the fact liberal people exist in this country

Fun fact: Without California, America is 82% white.

Inland, desert California is very conservative. They would never let it happen.

Don't mistake LA and San Francisco for California.

REMOVE THE TUMOR BEFORE IT GROWS

Come on, Louisiana would obviously go Dixie, not Texan.

Also, learn how to spell "Sacramento."

it would be less than 10% after a few years on its own

sucks about being in the Greater LA county, most of the people around where I live are all conservative, but we still go blue from all the gibs

We can hope.

no. they cant fight for independence and congress would never vote for it. were stuck with them until the federal government collapses.

Puerto Rico will become a state first.

Screencap this

How can we meme them into wanting to secede more? I want it to happen.

California will collapse into chaos similar to what you see in northern mexico, where there is a breakdown of services and infrastructure, a mass exodus, and genocidal gangs. It will then be reinvaded by an army that musters in Oregon, but they will fail in the south. In the long term, Cali will form totalitarian city-states operated by land and water holding companies that will be wealthy and utterly merciless towards any lawbreaking but they will not be pleasant places to live.

It will technically never leave the USA, but by that time, the definition of "American" and what constitutes US territory, will have changed significantly.

what a faggy larp

Wait and see.

The exodus will begin in one year when the bond market collapses and recession begins. Municipalities will no longer be able to issue bonds in the state. The exodus will trigger the other events.

Oh, there will also be a 6.8 earthquake next year.

this

>libtard makes a smug post

Yeah no you're leaving faggot

>Louisiana joining Texas
Never

Yes, right into the Ocean!

theres supposed to be a sort of "succession" of sorts from the West by the Eastern part of the state which will supposedly be named "New California"

I agree

It's not the liberals that I care about, it's the far leftists which have taken over.

Liberals aren't even on the left anymore because the overton window has shifted so much.

Pic related

This. Once I vote yes on CalExit, I'll be heading up to Montana.

Holy shit

This is as close to the truth as you'll get

It's already starting to get really bad in the major cities in California with homeless and vagrants everywhere

The Dems won't let it happen. It would trigger a mass exodus from the rest of the union and they'd lose a ton of support across the nation.

We need a full on "All illegals go to California" campaign.

Who's Outfront?

In this gif, picture California instead of Florida.

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41853131

nypost.com/2018/01/17/longshot-bid-proposes-to-split-california-into-two-states/

>Who's outfront?
don't know
think you want "sabo"

sabo
LA area street artist

I wish they would. Just so I could murder Californians in a war.

Surprisingly, people will literally pay $1000 a month to live in someone’s crawl space in San Fran, even in spite of the fact that the entire city smells like piss.

California could do it now since big companies are there for now
But with their BS with homeless people, illegal immmigrants and crazy laws about diseases, it won't last for long.
Once the rich people and companies will become to be affected by the insecurity and poor people asking for money, they will move out of California and you will be left with a shithole

>ywn

California is the greatest nation on Earth, fuck all the haters.

I own 1 house, it's in San Francisco. I rent it out and live off of it .
I make just under 4.5k a month and pay a land management firm to take care of it . My Uncle left me the house , I've only been there once when I was a kid

Too bad it is 400 million in debt and spendi g more than it makes

15D chess right here.

We should all be pretending to be libshits on tiwtter and call for Calexit every chance we get.

why not sell it and buy rental properties in cities with better rental yields. make even more money.

They couldn’t survive. They’re third in the nation in food stamps. They’d have riots in weeks. They need out of state water and power. Without those things, their industry is halved.

Too much paperwork and tax for it to be worthwhile.

>capitol

I kekt

pussy ass pabs an itty bity 6.8
better be an 8.6 bitch