THEORY: The Madman is giving up ground on gun control in exchange for Seth Rich's killers

The Democrats are making a trade off with Trump. Incremental gun control in exchange for the DNC slime who killed Seth Rich.

DEEEEEP.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/1/more-cover-up-questions/
amp.timeinc.net/time/5180537/gun-control-donald-trump-meeting?__twitter_impression=true
youtube.com/watch?v=TMbvlPK_jfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related is what is happening, you're too new to see through it

Based Trump giving up the Second Amendment over some mossad communist kike's supposed death, 4D chess r/pedes!

Well would you look at that

VERY RELATED THREAD

Kim totally isn't a larper and Trump is playing 4d chess amirite magapedes?? XDDDDD

kill self op

Holy shit imagine being retarded enough to believe this.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/1/more-cover-up-questions/
LINK TO ARTICLE

Not worth it
Pass

Or, Trump is a sacrificial lamb and Sup Forums is a honeypot to weed out the enlightened few who develop resistance to media brainwashing.

I dont give a fuck about some dead faggot kike. DONT GIVE A FUCK.

Shills are panicking, happening confirmed?

My body is ready for happenings

they are about to indict Russians for hacking the DNC. I think that puts those nasty Seth Rich fake news rumors to bed.

Your theory doesn't make any sense. Trump's gun control talk is a trap. Notice that nothing has happened. Nothing will happen, lest the RNC lose their precious NRA $, and you have a better shot at hearing Bernie Sanders name the Jew than witnessing that time. This is narrative manipulation at its most basic. All pressure is off of him and on Congress who CANT. GET. ANYTHING. DONE. Crisis over. Moving on. But yeah the wealthy donors behind the DNC's every decision definitely made sure Seth Rich got his. That's obvious. Your theory is just retarded.

>Kim Shartcom
Don't post this fat fuck

Bumpp

Yeah theres very little crossover between the gun stuff and the ongoing discovery of a vast anti-Trump conspiracy. Focus on the Seth Rich is confirmed by his awesome parents to be the Wikileaks DNC email leaker

>giving up ground on gun control
Enjoy being a one term president.

You’re right, but maybe focus on you’re own country first? Pic related.

can you like make the meme more presentable before sharing? at least flip the meme so its the same orientation. and you have black bars next to the white background. its just all around shit user cmon do better

>accusing someone who will never be forced to stand trial and give a defense proves our theory is right

I was alarmed by Trump's gun control proposal at first, but funnily enough MSM actually convinced me not to lose faith.

amp.timeinc.net/time/5180537/gun-control-donald-trump-meeting?__twitter_impression=true

>Nothing gooses gun sales like the threat of new gun-control measures. And behind the scenes, two senior GOP officials tell TIME, the NRA has given lawmakers the green light to float new gun limits without the threat of retribution. The logic: introducing those policies — or even better, debating them — will be good for business.

4D chess, every time

>Trump/GOP looks reasonable to dems
>base grumbles but sticks with him because they still agree with him on the vast majority of things
>nothing ever passes congress because of course
>gun sales go up

Yep, no practical negative effects here.

I was one of the people who thought Seth Rich was just a random murder and thought he did release the emails but after the interview with Donna Brazille now I think he leaked the emails and was punished for it. Why the fuck would she bring up Seth Rich out of nowhere like she did.

I'm surprised I ever even doubt Trump anymore.

Every single time my concern turns out to be unwarranted.

All this is making me tired to be honest. Feeling sleepy all of a sudden.

You guys should get some rest too.

>giving up ground on gun control in exchange for Seth Rich's killers
Id rather have Hillary as president than this bullshit, At least they didn't permanently ban guns like Reagan and the NRA did

IMPEACH ALL THE GUN GRABBERS
and vote them out in midterms republicans and democrats the same. 2020 is no longer a lock

SAGE

I see what you are jewing

POO

very naize

He is on a tirade

Next time archive it you cock goblin

Hang on a minute, isn’t the former head honcho is the pac fleet now ambassador to Australia?

Hillary has stock in guns so yeah right.

>THEORY: The Madman is giving up ground on gun control
Counter-theory: You're an idiot who just jumped on this bandwagon last week.

Who else sleepy here?

>States pass more gun control laws and Trump does nothing to stop them or even mention it.

You know that pedophilia is a bad thing right? And you know that your candidate is a pedophile? Right?

>States pass more gun control laws and Trump does nothing to stop them
thats up to the supreme court, bitch.

thats him

nothing to see here...

Had a good time prank calling Brad Bauman, the DNC-appointed Rich family "spokesperson". :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=TMbvlPK_jfw