What's so bad about having one government for our entire species?

What's so bad about having one government for our entire species?

It's improbable we are alone. Why not work together to get off of this planet with finite resources? What is so logical about petty and aboriginal feelings based on hate created from slight differences?

Ayys are probably far different. We are all human.

If it were up to me, id prefer one government. Argue me with logic. No telephone game religious nonsense.

Because the plan for the NWO isn't one government.

It's one corporation controlling the world. A private corporation of elite.

faggot

Everyone would if their people got to be in charge?

OK the president of Earth has to be a straight white male, and I'll agree.
No Jews or Females are allowed to be president of Earth.

Okay so I never mentioned nwo. I mentioned one government.

I just see it as logical. There is no reason for this division.

>Being this monumentally fucking stupid

I'd be okay with this. Like if we could have an election for earth, that would be interesting.

And like prelim rounds, just so China doesnt win by default.

So why?

>>no justification.

K.

Our planet is a complex place with many cultures and customs. There is no way you can make 1 global set of rules for the entire planet to abide by.
Attempting to enforce this would lead to WW3 almost immediately.

No. God made the nations and your attempt to rebuild the tower of babel will inevitably fail.

we have literally nothing in common except tht we havea brain and live on earth

>based on hate
There's your problem. It's based on an exclusive love.

canada pls what are you talking about
ww3
you mean europeans us russia and china cant possibly have the same sets of rules?

everyone is a snowflake

i like ur country but what u said is leaf-tier

Our europe is a complex place with many cultures and customs. There is no way you can make 1 set of rules for the entire europe to abide by.
Attempting to enforce this would lead to WW3 almost immediately.

this was u in 1945

The planet has a very retarded name it should be changed.

thats what you said

>people care about an amerimutt's opinion on whether he likes someone's country

you understand that transnational corporations thrive on this kind of stuff right? A world minimum wage enforced by global government would destroy the middle class. You realize that world government comes from the phrase "new world order" that people like Hitler, Stalin, and Mao used. Corporate fascism and communism both require world government to function properly. The nation state that ensures the production of goods within a country benefits those who make it as well as has the trade between nation states remains mutual is beneficial.

Having a singular government create the rules for the entire planet is a bad idea. There would be a division between those who support it, and those who oppose it. There is your world war.

Because the larger the government the worse the appropriation of individual resources, the worse the responsiveness of local problems, and the greater likelihood of tyranny of majority destroying everything for people on the other side of the globe.

Remember:
>Your family is going to be better at taking care of you than your community is
>Your community is going to be better at taking care of your family than your town is.
>Your town is going to be better at taking care of your community than your county is.
>Your county is going to be better at taking care of your town than your state is.
>Your state is going to be better at taking care of your county than your nation is
>Your nation is going to be better at taking care of your county than the world is.

The bigger it gets, the more ineffective a governance is at taking care of it’s constituents; the sole exception being a military, which would only be used to wage war on its own constituents in a global government.

It is a bad, bad idea.

How do you come from the increasing problems that come from further centralization and failure of central planning?

We get to space with individualism (which unites all peaceful people) and markets (efficient use of resources and spontaneous decentralized order).

Are you saying it isn't currently leading to WW3?
Are you north americans that retarded?
>what is EU currently doing

overcome*

is every country in the world in a civil war right now? or are you an idiot?

"entire species"

From a macro point of view this is inevitable.
Also, we would finally be able to stop committing gigantic amounts of resources to maintaining our weapons stocks and militarist expenditures.
Obviously it would still need a police force, but the US would not need to maintain 10 aircraft carriers and a bazillion support ships simply to maintain dominance.

It is going to be a long time before this can realistically happen. But it will happen.
Probably around the time the people of the world get access to subconscious learning techniques and don't have to commit time and effort into learning.

>I just see it as logical. There is no reason for this division.

Of course there's a reason for division. And that's that people don't all want the same thing. It's natural for different people and different cultures to have different priorities. And with multiple governments, if one government gets despotic, or you prefer another way of living, you can move out to another..

This.

What is the world drinking age, Is alcohol banned
Can women vote in the world election
What is the world minimum wage, is there a global welfare state
How about world healthcare, is abortion legal or mandatory.

>What's so bad about having one government for our entire species
Different people groups need different types of governments, trying to fit so manny systems into a single entity will be a bureaucratic nightmare
>It's improbable we are alone
We are not, you have your entire community
> Why not work together to get off of this planet with finite resources?
le space meme
>What is so logical about petty and aboriginal feelings based on hate created from slight differences?
History, culture.
Communities come because you love your people, not because you hate others, you love your family and that does not mean that you hate other families
>Ayys are probably far different. We are all human.
Agreed, but i do not want some African dictating how I should live
>Argue me with logic
Le rational and logic philosopher may may

>what is local autonomy
global gvmt can guarantee certain rights
cmon you are just trolling me

if you are asking me 16, no, no, doesnt exist, no, some, legal under strict conditions

The point is, the answers are different depending what country you are in. So who gets to pick what the global numbers will be. What happens if citizens don't want to accept their new world overlords enforcing bullshit laws and don't play along.
Will there be massive world prisons for people unwilling to submit?

tower of babel