Miss

>Miss
>Miss
>Miss

Is Darkness (Lalatina) the type of faggot that puts all of her stat points into STR instead of putting some into DEX?

But strength increases your hit chances?
I fucking hate you casuals pretending you know shit about RPGs.

>dexfags

Why is /tg/ humor so shitty?

In dnd terms she doesn't have weapon proficiency so the takes the hit penalty.

she just needs a heavy gem and she'll be all set

That's dex, retard. Strength only increases hp and attack range. Dex is accuracy and crit damage. Luck is crit chance.

I like /tg/.

I'm not a fan of /tg/ taste. They hate Goblin Slayer but like Dungeon Seeker and Re:Monster.

>He doesn't know about the darkness curse from RPG games.

Fucking casual.

Vit = def and HP
Str = atk
Dex = hit and little bit of atk

I'm not sure what system you are using, but it's probably as shit as it is unpopular.

She is 80% endurance/Resistance 10% strength 10% retardiness.

>VIT

It's STR, DEX, INT, LUK. VIT is a useless stats and should not be in game mechanics.

All the GOOD RPG uses this system like Maple Story, Archeage and Final Fantasy.

Bad luck with vit man?

Dex is armor class and range weapon to hit.
Str is to hit and damage.

No she's the type of faggot that puts all her points into stats and doesn't use them to learn how to use weapons.

>I played 2 games in all my life, the faggot post
How to spot complete weaboos

No, she is the typical recruit people your friends at the resistance send for the XCOM project, Bradford.

Can anyone translate this? Is it Hebrew?

Fucking noobs thinking you're good distributing your points and shit. Every good player knows putting all in on STR is the correct way to go.

Who needs DEX, VIT, MAGIC or any of that shit if you 1 shot enemies with your normal attacks. I bet you also equip weapons that have various boosts and effects instead of picking the strong ones and you probably even avoid using the highest damaging one because it has a accuracy penalty or something. I bet you pick armors with the highest VIT or ones that gives magic resist or something instead of equipping that one armor that has weak VIT but very slightly boosts STR because every little bit counts. I bet you even buy fucking healing potions instead of using all your money for ATK UP potions.

Fuckin noobs not prioritizing STR only

Lalatina skipped putting points into Sword Skills so she could put more into heavy armor.

It's a fancy font you idiot
>kazuma satou
>strength 99
>health 96
>magic (pow?) 62
>dexterity 93
>agility 91
>luck 701?

Well that's wrong because he has a high intelligence and luck.

Well maybe the 9-looking number is not actually 9, or magic has nothing to do with intelligence (not on the card)

She deliberately put all points into defensive stats so she could indulge in her masochistic tendencies, if she could actually hit things she would be incredibly dangerous.

>But strength increases your hit chances?

I wonder what type of loser game you play.

Larian plz, just admit that dual armor system was a mistake.

Wheres my fucking shirt, Commander?

>like Dungeon Seeker

???????????????????????

Konosuba uses both stats and skills OP.

Darkness has real high stats but she doesnt invest anything in offesive skills.

You need to reevaluate your life.

>ArcheAge features 5 main combat attributes.
>Strength: Increases melee attack +0.2 per point, parry rate, melee accuracy, and melee/ranged block rate.

> Final Fantasy II
>Strength increases a character's regular attack damage (the damage dealt by the "Attack" option) and accuracy with physical attacks.

Final Fantasy II does not have a good system.

>like Re: Monster
what

the like overlord and dungeon meshi- the others arent really liked

She put all her stats into lewdness

> magic (pow?)

Magic power.

Anyway should've guessed that it's either heavily stylized latin alphabet or made up japanese style syllable system

Dex is to hit and damage on ranged weapons as well usually.
It can be used for melee weapons if you take a feat that allows it but normally you would use Dex,

Normally you would use str fuck me.

>damage on ranged weapons
I haven't seen that very often. But ranged weapons are commonly nerfed beyond reason anyway. Gotta make those swords viable.

No she put them all into CON.

One hit knife kills in shooters.

Konosuba's system was never fully explained but I guess that's close to it.
In one of the later volume she killed a monster with her bare hand by tearing it into piece. So she can hit with her bare hands but not with weapons.

There's a sword proficiency skill, Kazuma took it as well as bow proficiency.