Confession of a normie

I don't watch much anime. I like the Miyazaki movies, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, FMA Brotherhood, One Punch Man, and Darker Than Black. That was really it. I never got into it very much. I always found anime to kitschy or cheesy (even FMA was cringeworthy somewtimes).

Then I watched Kill la Kill. There are probably a lot of purists on this sub who will tell me how shitty it is but I loved it. It was funny, the art was good, and it was entertaining. I binged the whole thing in maybe 4 days. I liked Ryuko.

But

When I watched that show I think I finally understood what a "waifu" is. It sounds retarded when I say it but Satsuki Kiryuin never made me want a 2D animation more than anything before. Not only was she a much better character than Ryuko, she basically made the whole show for me. Idk if "waifu" is the correct term but goddamn I liked her character.

Just wanted to say that, thanks. Pic is definitely related. Never really seen an anime character drawn as uniquely as her.

>normie
It's called "normalfag", normalfag.

what a normie thing to say, normalfag

>normalfag
>posts KLK

Of course.

Enjoy your ban, cancer. Don't come back.

It's not really considered shit by any measure, just overrated by purists. Because normalfags like it. Like you.

>I binged the whole thing in maybe 4 days.

l8r boys back to Sup Forums with me

>Sup Forums
>sub
If you're going to falseflag, choose an identity and stick with it.

good pi
good pair
good missing page
good first three even numbers alternating with zero

>on this sub
Never come back

>good missing page
He's predicting the future of this thread.

Fuck off.

imagine how empty your life must be to be patrolling Sup Forums, see the word "normie" and see it as a precious opportunity to call someone out for not being up to date on your mongolian basketweaving forum parlance as you are

check em

dumb blogposter.

>There are probably a lot of purists on this sub who will tell me how shitty it is
On the contrary, Sup Forums loves KLK. We even have a meme about it that's pretty fun to drop on newfriends to our sub. I'd mentally prepare yourself for this gem before you hover it.

Kill la kill yourself faggot

>babby's first waifu

She's a start

>all these newfags desperately trying to fit in while getting b8ed by OP like a fucking newshit that they are

why is bait like this tiresome on other boards but on Sup Forums it never fails to give me a chuckle

>*dabs*
hear, hear!

>Sup Forums loves KLK
Sup Forums here, I actually don't love KLK.