Yahari/Oregairu vol 12 Today is the day

Spoilers in a couple hours.

>Yui and Yukino finally had "that" conversation.
>The club is falling apart.
>Yukino left the club.
>She wanted to fix things up with her family.
We Toradora now boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5329963375?pn=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought they already had that conversation? You know, winner takes all.

What the fuck are they wearing on their heads?

Yui is my waifu, 8man doesn't deserve her.

Interlude was uploaded somewhere.

First few words from chapter 1:
I’m used to cold. Ever since I was born, I had never lived far away from this city, and it’s been quite some time since I thought about winter in Chiba. There’s nothing about it that I hate or find bothersome – not even the dry air, cheek-stabbing wind, or the cold air that crawls from all the way from your feet over to your spine. I accepted it as a part of reality instead. In the end, it is a question of whether or not is there a situation that greatly exceeds the current level of temperature, regardless of it being heat or cold. To sum it up: You don’t know what winter is unless you have something to compare it to. And if you’re not used to warmth, you probably don’t know other warmth. For example: Blowing long, white breaths to warm freezing fingertips. A sound of tight gloves, or clothes rubbing against eachother where the muffler and coat overlap. The unexpected feeling of other person’s warmth when sitting side by side on the bench.

its 17:17 in japan what the fuck are they doing
when is the release? at 0:00 20.09?

the Chinese have scans already
tieba.baidu.com/p/5329963375?pn=3

fucking americans went to sleep

fuck I still have to read the last volume

The ebook will be out in six hours and thirty seven minutes.

As always, Yukino being the emotional bitch she is.

Where are you my european anons. Don't tell me I'm all alone.

YUKINO OR RIOT

Enjoy being run over by Ahmed.

It's 10:25, of course we're here

nothing yet on twitter / futaba / 2ch?

8man has to save her now

>Arguing for almost 4 hours just for a single sentence loaded with different interpretations.

D E E P

Can we expect MISUNDERSTANDINGS?

It's not like anyone will believe posters that claim they're from there. It's easy as hell to use a VPN to post some fake shit on there and post it here to make it seem legitimate. It's best to wait until blogs start posting summaries and impressions to get a good feel on what's real or fake.

So pretty much Yukino is going to come back and be with 8man after she patch things up at home. We won, Yukinobros.

Someone on twitter posted a page where yui force/suprise kissed 8man. Looked like ponkan art and it got deleted very fast.

This writer is a hack. The only reason why this series got popular is because of the seiyuus. Period.

This isn't even the final volumen, why does everyone think we endgame now?

Who will take me then ;-;

The story has been in the endgame zone since vol 11 with the interludes narrated by different characters, is Yui's POV.

well at least the art would be ok

The narration in Oregairu takes heavy cues from writers like, well, Romeo and Jackson, consisting of wave after wave of wordplay, tsukkomi, references, and intentionally overwrought lamentation. It's the sort of text that goes out of its way to engage the reader on the level of each individual sentence, which I personally think is a mindset born from ADV writers taking note of the fact that individual lines in an ADV are far more detached one from another in terms of the reader's perception than sentences in a novel. Either way, Watari has definitely taken cues from classic ADV humor and really tried his best to recreate that sort of stimulating text in a light novel environment.

>9/21
fuck

As expected.

zaimokuza

Hayama will.

But I want you user.

Oregairu is a rare example of something good actually being popular because it's good

But i'm in love with Totsuka

That's a shame, well can't be helped!

I will take you! Yui!

So Yui won?

H-hontou?

Of course!

What was her problems with her family again?

(`~` )----!!

The entire deal with Yukino trying to mimic Haruno, Haruno trying to help her become an independent person, her bullying in middle school because of that, involving Hayama, her mom forcing shit into her. It's a pretty big ball of problems.

>muh sis is superior
>muh mom is a typical strict asian mom
>muh hayama betrayed me
>woe is me
1st world problem basically.

>Haruno trying to help her become an independent person
>help

Hourly reminder that irohafags and yuifags are cancer

Being emotionally neglected for a large part of your life is not nothing. Plus you don't know how long she has been abroad alone.

Yeah, I don't really think anyone wants Haruno's "help".

>give birth to child hoping she's at least just a normal person
>instead you get a high functioning autist that can't live without someone telling it what to do

Her methods are kinda aggressive, 8man agrees with that but he also comes to realize that this is the only way for her to change.

THIS.

Is this official art?
Why would the author dress her up like a slut?

Nigga she has been emotionally neglected by her family

No he doesn't

Not official art

>emotionally neglected
She is in her 2nd year of fucking high school.
Da fuk do you still need to be babied at that age?
She is not a kindergartener.

Literally 1st world problem

She had it worse during middle school and even before that, and you know that having problems during that moment in your life can leave you with permanent emotional sequels.

You don't need to be babied, but if you've been brought up without any love, care or nurture it's natural you'd grow up having trouble expressing your emotions.

>lack of empathy
Who's the autist again?

Litterally me. But at least, I don't go sperging around acting like an autistic snowflake

Neither does she. She only sperges out when Hachiman wants to make everyone hate him and she wants to stop him.

spoilers when

Poorfag here. Richfags are such drama queens

It is official art. It is based on the maid dakimakuras by feel.

I barely know you, but you sound like a bigger drama queen.

Poorfag here with richfag friend. Being neglected because your parents have money and think thats enough is a very real thing

Then why the fuck are they turning her into a slut?

It's melodrama bullshit. You have shit taste.

>melodrama
There goes that word again. Why the fuck are you even here? Go pollute some other thread.

They watched kemono friends as well.

I agree.
Oregairu was good when it was a problem solving comedy with a cynical lead. All these shitty drama with a bunch queenwhores are really making the series stale.

Being a "neglected" richfag with no responsibilities is way better than being poor, neglected because parents are too busy trying to make ends meet and have to help the family finances

Yeah except from the very beginning the person who is was supposed to be fixed was 8man.
The entire thing is about fixing him

Just because you were too stupid to pick up on it early doesn't mean it wasn't always about that.

Yackinoshit and her family drama has ruined otherwise potentially good grown up story.

If I learned anything from anime/LN/WN/Mangas about a love triangle that has a girl with red/pink hair, they ALWAYS lose.

RIP Yui.

>no responsibilities
In this case Yukino does have responsibilities.

So no problem matters except the one person who has the worst life on earth?
Is that how it works?

Can someone give a brief summary of the plot after S2? I haven't really followed the novels?

You sound like one bitter poorfag

Be honest, you guys are sidegirlfags

There is no plot after Season 2. It ended on the last volume. Now we're all waiting for the next Volume to come out

This volume 12 is going to be the plot after S2.
LNs ended were S2 ended.

And it seems like vol12 is about fixing Yukino

see

Yukino was good when she was in Senjougahara mode.

Yes. 8man and Yukino have this weird back and forth were they are constantly sacrificing themselves to save the other.

The family drama is only a small percentage of the show you cockmongler. The redt is about Yukino fixing Hachiman.

>Yackinoshit saving anybody

She has never been Senjougahara you retard. Is this r edditcancer that is invading the threads?

I think he meant biting banter with 8man.

Yes. The main character.

8man already fixed himself with his own power.
Yukino is the one being a huge crybaby. Fucking baby even needed Yui help to give a fucking cookie to her crush. Literally most useless character in the series.

I miss her acid tongue.

fuck off back to plebbit nigger

Red hair girls win all the time. And this will be have open ending anyway.

sorry for the blogpost, but as someone born half deaf if you think emotional neglect is a big enough 'woe is me' to be a cold bitch to everyone, it's a drop in a pond compared what the average deaf/HoH person goes through in life. I hate to be the 'well other people have it worse so stop crying' guy, but it's really not enough reason for her to clam up like she did.

koe no katachi did a much better job tackling emotional neglect while having a 5 course meal of social anxiety, bullying, issues of self-worth, and suicidal depression.

yukinon is just being dramatic and selfish, and 8man should just let her deal with her own shit while he rails Yui who isn't afraid to get hurt aside from a torn anus

>8man already fixed himself
He is completely fucking broken. Even moreso in the LNs. They didn't really show how hated he was in the school.

>Is this r edditcancer?

is it praising yukino for multiple pages and proclaiming s2 as the pinnacle of deep anime? If no then it's not leddit.

Yeah, no not how it happened. Yukino helped him. Did you not understand the series?