Mitch McConnell shelves Gun control

Told the Dems to “fuck off” because they were unwilling to compromise. Moving on to banking reform and then a human trafficking bills. Dems wouldn’t even allow the republican’s background check bill to the floor. They look like total assholes! Well played!

thehill.com/homenews/senate/376311-mcconnell-shelves-gun-bills-for-banking-reform

4D chess.

>Moving on to banking reform and then a human trafficking bills.

Banking reform? How would they do that?

But not from Trump

So is trump going to shut the fuck up about gun control for the rest of his term because I gotta be honest that shit pissed me off.

Yeah, especially the human trafficking part. Should be interesting to see who votes what on that one!

The one thing neocons won't cuck out on is guns. They know their voter base won't tolerate it.

This happened today (McConnell), and 30 minutes ago this tweet

Less regulation and roll back of lending restrictions. Be ready for another lending industry disaster in 6 years.

God damn it Trump is making Turtleman look decent in comparison

This. I voted for him and will likely do it again but that shit is pissing me off.

Based McTurtleman cleaning up Trump's mess for a change instead of throwing more fuel on the fire.

Mitch McConnel's wife is on Trump's cabinet you retard.

Told you so. I absolutely hate how many limp wristed cucks with single digit IQs post here. Were you fucking faggots asleep during the "Amnesty Don" arc?

I sincerely fucking hope so.

Thank God. I heard a bit of Rubio's speech today, and was worried the Senate would fold.

is trump trying to become the heel for his own party so they grow a pair of balls for when he isnt around? is that why he cucked so hard on guns?

4D chess or not, the statements will go down in history and inspire somebody to be a shit. Bad judgment.

Doubtful but not impossible. Trump just seems like an idiot and the gop is saving their own asses for November.

lmao I wasn't even worried. muh amnesty don amirite pedes XDDDDD

Watch what he does and not what he says. They had to soft pedal on gun issues while the dems had the news cycle. Once it passes they move on and do little to nothing.

Yep, what better way to get the republican voters off of there asses for once to stop the lefties

Right. You are a dumb motherfucker if you think Trump’s statements didn’t affect the second amendment. How are we going to pass concealed carry reciprocation and other pro 2nd bills when he’s okay with stripping rights. 4D chess or not it was a dumb move and he’s now lost a lot of respect from a good portion of his strongest voter base.

What about the bumpstock executive order? There's no way he can get out of that. What a disapointment he's become.

He's letting the jews out themselves, why so much hate for him?

Chris Cox tweet. Notice anything?

Looks that way. Trump looks reasonable (to the dumbass left) and they absolutely cannot compromise because they're used to dealing with the right in their pockets.

I honestly don't get the outrage. He clearly meant people like Cruz.

The outrage was fabricated.

Yes (((people))) got very outraged

Ya, because forcing the banks to lend to minorities who wouldn't already qualify had nothing to do with the housing crisis

the one with national reciprocity? I knew that was the plan all along

Bumpp

>How are we going to pass concealed carry reciprocation and other pro 2nd bills when he’s okay with stripping rights.

I mean, I'm not going to defend his statements (they were monumentally stupid) but NOTHING he said means that cc reciprocity is dead.

Remember, he told Scalise that he should submit his cc bill separately. As in, not included with the Feinstein bullshit. Why do you think that is? I personally can't stand the "muh 3D chess" meme, but I suspect Trump told him that because he knew the anti-gun crap has no chance of ever passing.

Most important thread of the night has 30 replies. Sad.

This. What people need to realize is the liberals (lefties) act purely on emotion. If this is playing out like I think, he gave the impression the other day tonbe willing to give the left what they want. They were joyful. Fast forward 24 hours and the senate shit cans gun control, meets with the NRA and has a “great meeting. Feinstein is fucking furious I bet lol. Time will tell, but it looks like he trolls them and fucks them over and over. Translation: get of your high horse and compromise or else you get nothing

And is being slid it looks like

Well, that didn't take long.

Sorry Diane, your party just showed what hypocrites you are today

The republicans have a bill to fix the NICS to reward departments that report accordingly and punish those that don’t. Sounds like common sense, right? Well, not to the Democrats! Joined Team Glock Tuesday, can’t wait to pick up my new gen 4 G19!

he might do it again if another (((shooting))) happens. i get that you should be upset when he talks about gun control since it's our rights, but he is only doing it for optics and to pass the storm. imagine how badly the media would shit on him if he doesnt say something to put out the fire. same with DACA really, trump pretty much got the Dems figured out knowing what Dem's end game is and how desperate they are to get there. so trump knows dems will NEVER work with him on ANYTHING, which is a free pass for him to get good publicity AND test how firm the dems are.
now that i think of it, this must be fucking maddening for the dems. they know trump knows their ultimate goal, yet they cannot stop him. they are being outplayed and im kind of amazed. though not sure if 2018 might change this dynamic, he can pull it off because GOP controls the house and senate.

>implying nepotism is a good thing
But drain the swamp amirite? XD

spent 75 bucks on a few trump hats and 200 on my milf neighbor blowing me. ill join GOA next month, almost purely out of spite. does GOA have an insurance defense fund that comes with membership, like NRA?

Allows for trump to appeal to the left and Mitch the bitch to capitulate to the right. Im tired of this shit. Our politicians are all compromised, federal, state, and local. Their moral compass only points to themselves.

Cruz probably could have been charged with like 40 violent crimes and Broward County did nothing, and now they want the right to take your guns away just on the suspicion you might do something bad.

>t. Steve Bannon
fuck off faggot

Good job Mitch.
Sometimes you're alright.

wait,

did you give her 200 bucks to blow you?

not judging, could be worth it

don't be pissed.. he was calling their bluff and it seems to have worked.

the shills are actually just too stupid to fit in. it's funny how, upon examination, this should have been obvious, but it's still the problem. Shills: WE DEMAND BETTER. but no seriously, the jews are trying to dumb this board down because they figured out that it's power comes from being a gathering place of all the smartest people. they know this, but they don't' actually understand half the shit we talk about here, so you get the fuckery we see right now.

The problem isn't guns, it's a failure of enforcement.
Cruz SHOULD have been caught by the system at several points. Law enforcement failed to do their jobs properly and one of the worst outcomes came to pass.
To totally ignore that and go straight to taking away rights is complete and total bullshit. Punishing the people for the failure of the watchmen.

sure it wasn't

>cucked out on guns
>dems still act like a bunch of ass holes
>nothing gets done about gun control

Damn son some times the best victories come from not fighting.

He moved on to helping banks even more and blamed democrats for blocking the bill. How is this 4d chess if neither Trump nor turtle were the ones who stopped the bill?

all true about the character "Cruz" the media has created. that said, unless i see surveillance footage of him with a gun or hear him confessing on camera i say he's a patsy who got framed up.

If Oprah runs for president we need to do this.

>>How are we going to pass concealed carry reciprocation and other pro 2nd bills when he’s okay with stripping rights.
he isn't stripping rights, he was trolling the dems

shes helped me get rid of a neighbor i disliked and she had car problems. i gifted her 200, but she helped my penis a couple times.

oprah a'int running for shit you dip

>common sense gun laws
>being pushed by people who don't even know how a gun works

Honestly, they could probably pivot into getting people to feel sorry for them because of Trump and perhaps get sympathy votes and votes from people impressed at how great they were even when under such a tyrannical boob.

I dont agree with what trump is doing, fuckboy. Was merely suggesting an angle.

I hope she does because dems keep saying how a TV personality is not presidential... so then they elect a TV personality next time. That will work REALLY well.

Uscca. Has good insurance

We will.

That just means that LE goes from being too lazy to do their jobs properly to them being complicit.
What I said does not leave out the possibility that he was a patsy, especially since the kid was in the adoption system which is very shady and abusive in many cases.

reply to her tweet with, yea when are we ghetign rid of niggers?

>Uscca
thats a new one, but holy shit $49/month? eh, ill probably just join the nra for the butthurt. maybe both, whatever

>the possibility
nigger it's the default assumption until proven otherwise. do you even sandy hoax or aurora movie theater?

I get that buy if there is a situation where nothing is being done, there has to be some provision to take guns away from an individual. We have no idea what Trump was proposing other than some random one off comment.

Republicans finally figured out that all you have to do to defeat Democrats is just say "No".
Sure, they'll form an army of boomer cat ladies, lesbians and other faggy college kids that will take to the streets, holding up signs and screaming autistically, but really they can't do much more than that.

Holy fuck. Are you really that retarded? It was risky subprime loans that all had the rate reset around the same time. If minority lending had any impact, it was minor.

The biggest part was banks giving away loans to people of any and all races with an understood high rate of default. This distorted the market and left the Ponzi scheme of financial instrument bullshit that underlies the entire economy vulnerable.

So no, you fucking moron. Nigger loans had little or nothing to do with it.

>It was risky subprime loans
> If minority lending had any impact, it was minor.
to be this stupid

Yeah that's nice to see. Someone needs to keep his shit in check. He hits a lot of home runs, but when he misses, it's a fucking doozy. Pic not related.

This was a smart move by Trump.
Signaling willingness to compromise then blame or stay mum when house republicans reject it.
He's in for the long haul.

oh, i was livid at the time.
yesterday evening, i was on a call with my family explaining it and trying to give analysis. and the more i thought about it the more i believe it was chess.
but of course, thr soundbites arent good. but not too bad either.
it was probably necessary.
the most important thing is to personally commit to our movement and goals, regardless of what someone says.
we appoint/elect our leaders, but we dont sign away our rights just because we have selected someone.
a leader helps his people, but is not a master to slaves or a god to worshippers.

If trump did in fact pull a smart move to appear conciliatory, what does he get from it?
Democrats will despise him, whatever he does.
He's not going to earn any votes from this, whatsoever. It seems he loses more of the hard right vote.

How are any gun laws constitutional in the US?

Yeah, he was proposing a gun grab.

Once upon a time, there was a jew, and that jew said "Give me your entire cake!" and America said "No fuck off", and then the jew said "Fine, half! You've got to compromise, goyim!" and America said "Still no, fuck off", and then a bunch of very sad things happened involving cake and the jews demanded yet again, "Goyim, the cake", and what we did was give them a tiny piece of it and told them "Fine, compromise", but we did this believing they would stop, not realizing they would just keep fucking doing it until we're at the point we are today with about a quarter of it left.

It's still enough cake to make them choke if they try and take it all at once.

>the provisions to take guns from this individual failed
>so there need to be more
This is you. This is you right this fucking second. Go sit in a corner and shut up while the adults talk.

Learn some history. That bubble was formed by Clinton and company. The dems in the 90's decided every citizen "deserved/had a right to" a home. They set up the Fed to guarantee the loans to the banks. The banks couldn't lose and lent money to anyone. Hence a bazzillion foreclosures. Fed paid the banks back and the market crashed. Gee I wonder who was behind all that.

Calm down, diva. Are you constantly crying about the shit they have done? How about muh background checks?

The background checks I've taken every single one of the 11 times I've bought a gun? That has taken literal minutes each time, with very little effort. The ones that check databases to make sure you're not a felon or psychotic? Those ones? No I'm not fucking mad about that, no gun owner is, I'm mad that they pretend they don't exist so dumb fucks will vote to take my guns.

When will people realize that Trump says shit to placate the faggots who AREN'T his base, and then comes around to reassure his base he hasn't changed positions

>EVERY
>FUCKING
>TIME

>EVERYTIMEEVERYTIMEEVERYTIMEEVERYTIMEEVERYTIMEEVERYTIMEEVERYTIME

Except gun owners are autistic and he just lost tons of trust that he'll never win back.

Sure. Then they go to the ballot box and have to pick

A) Democrat who absolutely WILL repeal the second amendment
B) Republican who says shit to get elected but probably has 10 guns on him at any given time

It takes a lot more than one person to repeal an amendment.

Are we talking about facts or are we talking about the line of thinking these people will have in the voting booth?

>more obsessed with the random soundbyte you hear than what the man does
Were you EVER one of us?

Or they just don't go. Is this the corner Trump has backed himself into? This is such an unforced error on his part.

You create your convictions based on what you are hearing at the present moment?

I can't imagine someone rationalizes shit internally like that.

>Custom .45 handgun
Wonder if Trump will use it personally on the traitors lol

why do you americans always freak out about small things? any non brainlet knew he was just toying with the dems and you people freak out like its the end of the world.

Talking about stripping peoples rights gets people nervous.

You don't joke by dangling your buddy's baby out a window, and guns are America's baby. Yesterday, we were being told in no uncertain terms "Unironically civil war for real this time, right goddamn now". If even a single cop came for guns, that cop would've died, and the country would've split in half based on which corpse got martyred for their side.

Can always depend on the turtle to kill any bill. Pearl clutchers need to calm down when the GEOTUS shoots off his mouth.

WTF cares. Have you ever shot with a bumpstock? Makes it very difficult to shoot straight. Totally wastes ammo.