Will it break /ɐ/?

will it break /ɐ/?

You mean the shitposting?

obviously

The wait will break me.

/ɐ/'s been broken for years, it won't go right-side-up anymore for some reason.

Is there a date yet?

tomorrow in your ass

We can only hope.

I want to believe. Let's get the band back together.

too bad gg is kill
it wouldn't be right without their shitsubs

>too bad gg is kill
They came back for Delta so I could see them doing this too.

>mfw 2d mechs instead of CG

m8 Sup Forums would torch in a wave of 100 million shitposts, it would rage with the fury of a trillion assblasted autists and burn brighter then 10,000 suns.
Sup Forums will be a literal nuke crater by the time all of R3 is done.

If only.

I don't think so. This is no-fun-allowed-Sup Forums now.

Even Sup Forums lets their hair down for big events.

More like the amount of crossboarders it attracts makes it both impossible and unpractical to police and god do I love it.

I think you have a very strange idea of "fun".

Hell this happened for DR3 and that was a fun ride

It's fun to break up the monotony, but I'd hate it if it was that way all the time. It's just nice to be swept away with everyone else for a big event every once in a while.

Holy fuck. He really was the cart driver? I've been completely out of the anime loop for years (Kill la Kill was the last anime I watched and didn't finish). I just happened to come to Sup Forums out of some late night nostalgia--definitely did not expect this.

Watched the trailer. I'm looking forward to getting trolled by Clamp and Sunrise once again.

There's nothing wrong with having a bit fun once in a while, especially since Sup Forums became so castrated.

I don't disagree with you that Sup Forums has changed and in some ways for the worse in its anti-stance.
It's just that most time the mold is broken all you get is a spam of shitty memes. Maybe it's this expectation that is drying Sup Forums out. Creativity and individuality cannot do well on such critical grounds. I just wish it weren't always the shitty newfags claiming the individuality for themselves.
Sup Forums has most definitely not become castrated.

dude, the teaser show 2D mechs

The last CG did not.

I know akito had CGI mechs. I dubt they whould use 2D mechs only in the trailer

what what in the butt

No. Sup Forums is no-fun-allowed now and every OC and funposting will be outed as "reddit".

Don't even get me started on the newfag mods

The way Sup Forums is now, you dare to actually have some mindless fun with anything other than CGDCT, in spite of its flaws, and you start getting accused of redditorism and shitposted to death by newfags trying to prove their superior taste. See for example "Reddit:zero"

>The way Sup Forums is now,
Sup Forums has been excluding people by their favorite anime for a long time.

When the sticky was opened for discussion there was some troll arguing, I shit you not, that wanting more OC is a "Reddit" mentality.

Tell me with a straight face that Sup Forums could have fun with Psycho-Pass the same way if it had aired today as it did when it aired in 2012, without newfags going PLEBBIT REDDITCANCER GETOUT

>Tell me with a straight face that Sup Forums could have fun with Psycho-Pass the same way if it had aired today
I'm pretty sure it could.

But Sup Forums does have fun by being exactly cancer. See Kemono Friends fun, isekai fun, sales fun and shonen fun.

>the way Sup Forums is now
Where exactly do you think
>stop liking what I don't like!
Came from?

I want Door Hinge to come back.