I've been watching this show recently (due to bluepill normie bros watching it from a friend introducing them) and does...

I've been watching this show recently (due to bluepill normie bros watching it from a friend introducing them) and does anybody else see the blatant promotion of degeneracy and racemixing in this TV show??? It's completely disgusting. Every episode there has to be a sex scene, and it shows the white families seperated and in poverty and struggling and having sex every episode, while it shows black families and mixed families (black man white woman) in good healthy relationships living a middle class modest life. This is sickening. What the fuck UK? Seriously pushing this shit too, I'd expect this in the US of course, but I don't know why you call us amerimutts when you are getting pushed the same agenda. If you aren't le 56% percent then it'll happen soon that's for sure with teenagers seeing this shit.

I watch two or three episodes at my friend's once. Since they were all watching it and were really into it. It's not agonizing tv show to watch. However, you're completely right I could see leftist brainwashing attempts several times. In the three or four episodes we watched. Although all of television is Leftist brainwashing so I wasn't surprised when it appeared.

It really isn't, honestly I can actually enjoy it and it's funny, but when I start seeing these recurring patterns and notice that they push the black and white racemixing agenda, it just makes me think what the fuck. They also push degeneracy to another level. They even put in gender fluid bullshit, a whole season on a transgender woman thats actually a girl but acts like a guy. They show him with the main homosexual of the show and they have a relationship together.

I am very aware of what the entertainment industry pushes out. I don't even bother watching modern television shows anymore. It is like you said "nothing but blatant brainwashing." A year or two ago my sister was watching the walking dead. The bad guy winded up smashing in the head of the good guys with a baseball bat. I commented on how disgusting that was to put something that graphic on television. My sister looked at me and told me that "it was so cool though." Let me tell you something a rational person doesn't see someone's head getting smashed in followed him wondering around like a mental patient as cool. Perhaps shocking, startling, and sad but not cool personally I think rated R movies are an acception to using gore. However this was on a random tv network. Your 6 year old child could be watching stuff like this and you wouldn't even know about it.

Compare this show to "All In The Family" from the 70s and your mind will explode.

Country went from conservative as fuck to leftwing faggot degenerate as fuck in 30 short years.

Want to thank someone? Obama.

I’m somewhere to the right of Oat Buchanon. But I love shameless. I’ve seen every episode.

I do hate Fiona though.

If you look at Google trends for 'pegging' it trends upwards after the initial episodes opener showing that fun activity being performed and the man saying it's not that bad. Jewish tricks.

>oat
Pat

the british version didnt have all the race shit

this show even promotes incest, its literally degeneracy: the show

> Treat white man as weaklings -> check
> Show white woman fucking a black man -> check
> Show white family as disfunctional -> check
> Show black family as traditional and functional -> check
> Show mix race family as tradictional functional -> check
> Show homosexiality as mostly a white thing -> check

I also attempted to watch it but like 30 mins in its full homo literally and I was out my kike radar went off

All normie shows are like that. Go watch 13 reasons why to see American high school life.

The episode where that transman introduced his/her friends was ridiculous. It was like a parody of SJW's but I think they were being serious. They went around the table and were like "my name is X, and my pronouns are xi, xer, and xis..." And this was back when Jordan Peterson was first making waves over the gender pronoun stuff.

i dunno the title of the show should of gave you a clue what you were in for

I grew up in a poor rural community and have had the addiction of some family members cast a shadow over my life to this day. The show really fails to highlight how destructive addiction is, on the contrary it presents the drug addicts in this show as hard workers who have problems and are just blowing off steam but that isn't an accurate picture of what it's like. There are two camps where I'm from: hard workers who grind their way out of the poverty and onto something better (usually conservative or at least attentive and hard working) and those who get high, play xbox, and work at walmart (usually democrat). They are not the same person. Occasionally you can find alcoholics or addicts who can hold a job and keep from getting evicted but they aren't forming good familial bonds. i didn't like this show from episode one. A better show on poverty, crime, and addiction was already done and it was called "The Wire".

Emmy (((Rossum)))

Extreme raw kike propaganda. If you subject yourself to this it's your own damn fault. Release yourself from the electric jew my brothers

The original uk version of the show was much better.

I think the hot chick, the one on the left in OP's pic, ends up burning coal at one point.

Tinder ad the show

>show about people known to be terrible people is promoting their behavior
Do you think It's Always Sunny promotes alcoholism and illiteracy?