What does Sup Forums think of this totally original new isekai manga adaption?

What does Sup Forums think of this totally original new isekai manga adaption?

Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

Make it fucking stop.

Isekais are my guilty pleasure. I recently started Duke's Daughter and I love it.

>erratic personality self insert with cheat power
make it stop

so are they all his slave girl harem with one of them a princess?

>Highschoolers get teleported style summoned into fantasy world.
>Female Classmates are part of his harem of fantasy females.
>MC is not an asshole or a cuck but a total dickhead.
>It's a gag series.
If only the start was not so generic I would have given this a chance. The first chapter is not even the fantasy world yet.

>It's done by a translation group who currently does not have their shit together at this time.

>find a new isekai
>he's going to be run over by a delivery boy on a bicycle? are you fucking kidding me?
>just a harmless encounter
>then MC and cute sporty waifu get summoned completely randomly to isekai world.

Isekai Cheat Magician?

Isekai is my guilty pleasure now, so I don't care.
Yep, Naroutrap got me.

>starts his isekai chained up in a dungeon as a prisoner

is this a TES game?

I'm usually fine with any isekai manga. I literally have LHTranslation on follow.

This series is shit.

>both female friends are fuck huge
>every other girl is flat

Who cares let's talk about this sexy slutty barbarian background character that will never show up again.

>There's an isekai WN where the guy's cheat is that he got 100 cheats instead of 1 cheat

For
What
Purpose

I love the idea of isekai but the execution is always so generic.

Ah, so he's a cheater. I bet he's also beta as fuck.
A "beater", if you will.

there' so much possibilities to exploit with isekai but 90% Nip authors ara bunch of hack so it's shitty harem self insert plot

Good: animal eared girls
Bad: probably everything else.

PUFFY

>Title has "Cheat" in its name
Automatic red flag

she's shit

Mio >>> Tomoe > the rest

Eh, Tomoe has her moments.

i hope everyone involved with the creation of this manga gets a deadly case of the cold

well yeah she grew up on me in the lastest chapters

I think the dumb faggots translating this need to revert their site changes because holy shit that is genuinely the worst thing I've ever seen.
>Download links go to Google Drive
>No ability to read online
>Posting the entire script separately like anyone fucking cares

They both carry the series almost entirely on their own, they're great.

Also
>Adventurers tried to burn them to death in a surprise attack
>Forgave them, healed them and let them go and will probably help them in the following arc.

Stellar writing.

They fucked up.
It was far easier browsing before.
Maybe the hosting rised in price?

The site they post raws on is still the same, so this can't be anything but poor stylistic choice.

You're forgetting the best moment of thie chapter,
>I felt a disturbance in the flow... as if thousands of foolish words were foolishly used to foolishly stupedly explain how foolishly my OP attack works.

Do you not read the WN?

I'd read it, but I get an allergic reaction to machine code pretending it's english.

It's not the greatest, but it's passable for what it is.
The blonde dude becomes Tomoe's direct subordinate along with being a pretty high ranking member of the Kuzunoha Company.

He still orchestrated an operation where he tried to incinerate a supposedly weak merchant and his bodyguards simply for dealing with the Rembrandts.

"Just a prank bro" doesn't quite cut it" here.

One of the themes of the story revolves around Makoto's perspective of the world straying further and further away from that of a human's. He considered Tomoe's response to actually be a bit excessive considering the total lack of danger they faced, which is why he offered compensation for the broken dagger.

No, I get that Makoto being so powerful makes the assassination attempt seem inconsequential, but the issue here is these adventurers are trying to pass off as being merely deceived into doing bad things, yet their first move after spying is trying to incinerate two people simply for doing business.

He sounds like one of the GMPC you will find in table top of idiot GMs. Since nothing can hurt him he considers it as someone would accidentally hit him with umbrella on crowded walk. Doesn't make it a good story

Yeah, and because of the massive gap in strength, said assassination attempt was pretty much seen as the equivalent of putting gum on someone's chair.
Lime later asks Tomoe to train him and ends up very loyal, stating that his life was given new purpose.

It powerwanks, but the MC is only really put in a handful of situations where raw power is the deciding factor. A lot of conflicts are political in nature, and Makoto both underestimates his own abilities and overestimates the abilities of everyone else, so he's often wary of engaging in actual battle.

>Yeah, and because of the massive gap in strength, said assassination attempt was pretty much seen as the equivalent of putting gum on someone's chair.
Like I said, I get why MAKOTO doesn't think much of it. It's stupid, but I get his reasoning. What I don't get is how these absolute pieces of scum are being painted as righteous but misguided with a sob story, when they tried to murder 2 people from outside the town for dealing with a powerful merchant before even trying to dissuade them normally. That's not your everyday criminal shit we're talking about, that's completely psychotic. That's crime syndicate level of action.

I want more of her. She's hot.

fucking aliens

I've been wishing the novel version was translated for ages, so I'm almost as happy to see the manga getting translated.

It's one of those shamelessly trashy power wank fantasies where the MC actually bangs his harem. Sort of like Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken or Slave Harem In Another World.

From what I've heard the big-titted childhood friend is a total yandere though. Apparently the gods keep trying to mess with fate/time because she ends up killing the MC in every timeline.

>it's another isekai with "cheat" in the title
NEXT

Previous arc have 2 of them destroyed a whole goddam town.
A girl that has been raped and drugged to a near death state act as if nothing happened when she is cured out of her addiction.

Also, its a isekai, its bound to be shit here and there.
But goddam its fun to read this piece of shit.

konjiki MC still the best isekai MC out there

>read Isekai casually
>all Chinks are hyper aggressive "muh face" mass murderers
>Japs are fucking beta push arounds who are OP but act like they're made of glass
>Gooks are fucking shit
Something that annoys in Isekai so much is how there's so many rulers and ruling parties who are damn near powerless in comparison to a majority of the shown characters and yet they still have power even though their armies are practically useless

that's not Tarou

Do you realize that she is a spider dont you?

And I also criticized them for destroying the town, with little reaction, but that's on Makoto for being a psycho. Tomoe and Mio are monsters, that kind of thing is beneath their notice. And the Adventurer with the rape gang was a plain villain, he was a criminal and knew it. It just bugs me that the blondie here got to shrug off the fact he's trying to assassinate people as being misguided just because some witch told him Rembrandt was... not even bad, just ambitious.

I'm still reading though, I do enjoy it mostly.

That makes it hotter. Also her family is delicious cute monster girls.

source?

Tanaka

>all Chinks are hyper aggressive "muh face" mass murderers

I guess they replace their lost culture with burgerland culture.

Don't bother, it's shit.

>both underestimates his own abilities and overestimates the abilities of everyone else, so he's often wary of engaging in actual battle
And how many of them he still resolves with his cheats?

>that description
Is like they don't even pretend it's something new. I feel an awkward admiration for their blunt honesty.

Could you elaborate on how the gook ones are shit? Is there some consistent theme like the other two, or do they get creative in the ways they create garbage stories?

Was that part about the curse being only intended to put Rembrandt's daughters to sleep in the web novel? I don't this being the legitimation for Lime & Co.

I didn't read the novel.

Not the same guy, but, korean Webnovels can be a lot of copy pasted concepts, kind of a watered down in between, however there's good stuff too.
Most of the time those webnovels are a reflection of a writer's country and culture, case in point, korean novels obsess with beauty and money, not so murder happy as the chinese ones tho.
Of course, I'm talking about the generic isekai web novels.

That manga adaptation is skipping some foreshadowing already.

I asked the other one guy besides me in this thread who read the web novel.

Yes its shit, but once you realize the author is actively trolling the reader it becomes enjoyable shit.

drowning in cum

Revenge isekais are mine

He only actively trolls the reader after a certain point nearing the end, before that he was just being shit at what he does.

What the hell happened to LHT's site? it's fucked now.

>Blonde loli confesses love
>sorry im already married (i dont want used goods)
>Dragon he defeated turns into a woman, wants him
>NOPE bitch be cray cray
>Sexy dark elf, hjelp her out, becomes friends
>She decapitates him
>Blonde Loli jumps him and tells him to impregnate her (she found his decapitated head and though he was dead)
>Yeah that aint happening, you have to be with knight dude, used goods san
>Gold digging waitress wants to marry a rich noble
>Hey im a rich noble
>youre too damn ugly though
>Alchemist wants to bang, but is too shy to admit it, keeps him around by using the youth potion as an excuse.

Every single time its going to go into a cliche, the author trolls the (japanese) reader.
Its still shit though

One of the gayest MC ive seem in my life

True but the guy is actually a little fucked in the head, (in-universe, not only because isekai authors tend to be shit at writing convincing human beings).

Do these authors feel shame of the work they create, being forced to follow a trend? Or are they actually proud of the garbage they produce?

It's less "trolling" and more "pretending to be retarded" And I'm not convinced he's pretending. The guy literally asked for healing powers so he could fuck otherworld sluts, his suddenly only wanting virgins is shit-in-your-own-bed stupid.

>pride
>shame
>paying the bills and putting food on the table

I don't know anything about any of those characters, but I know right is the correct option.

They either want to create something good but aren't very good at it (but they tried), or they want money and don't care.

How about this Isekai? I really like it, but I'm a bit biased because the author and artist are the same as SnQ.

It's really great so far, and I don't like SnQ nor do I have a lactation fetish.
It's one of the only isekai you can call legitimately good right now, and it at least tried to go around the beaten path a little for worldbuilding too.

I like it already

I knew I liked it when the MC went through a major character building arc right at the beginning, instead of the usual quivering bland beta with superior Japanese humility or the murder-hungry edgelord

Are both of them consenting adults? Is their free will impair in any way? What's his excuse?

They're his family or something. He slept on sofa.

>What's his excuse?
He's a male MC in a non-h series

At least the MC in Death March visits high class brothels. Still he should listen to his elfu and have children with the rest of his harem.

>Have dozens of willing sexual partners
>Buy prostitutes instead.

It also doesn't help he's so fucking bland. He's so bland even the brothel-hopping doesn't make him remotely interesting. The whole manga is so bland.

but the chink got more interesting isekai webnovel, especially the one with no game system
I admit most of them are shit anyway

Early on its understandable since all of them are underage. Hopefully things might change with the arrange marriage.

>since all of them are underage
The loli is an adult mentally and his homunculi are adults physically.

yeah I think gook had better story structure, and they don't drag their shit into thousands of chapters

but korean's obsession with muh wealth muh beauty suck ass

>loli is an adult mentally

Arisa is full of shit, I bet she was still in high school before coming to the other world.

She's still been in the new world for what, eleven years? Thus she's mentally over twenty.

Hayato please go

exactly what made me cringe in this recent chapter. Like after everything this guy has done, all that evil, he has the guts to ask for help. and the MC just brushes all his past misdeeds off, even offering to give him a new sword. No one is that retarded

Best girl

How about an isekai where the main character is genuinely completely average?

it's his mum that's overpowered

Manga starts end of this month.

Best girl hasn't been introduced yet

brown giant girl

unf

Can i get some sauce?

this

read Eliza / Akuyoku Tensei instead