Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eK2K_7q0iZw
youtu.be/p6iQozWtWxE
youtube.com/watch?v=DrrscF4xU7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=G2b5wTvWhPo
youtube.com/watch?v=ACsrDhqNg80
youtu.be/NdrXX3oD5VI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws8ybtT_QWM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarborough_Fair_(ballad)
youtube.com/watch?v=f0YKo8tx4x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always in my heart >>> Scarborough Fair > Call You

The correct answer, GJ OP.

Season 1
youtu.be/eK2K_7q0iZw
Season 2
youtu.be/p6iQozWtWxE

I really fucking loved this show. The music was good and I liked the characters.

I miss this show

Will there be a season 2? From ehat I've gathered, they've only adapted half of the LNs right?

It's not out yet but, Hanezeve Caradhina from Made in Abyss.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrrscF4xU7Q

This song in my opinion, defines the series itself.

Only 3 out of 5 volumes

The last two are torture and suffering.

Don't worry.
There will definitely be S2. Sukamoka doesn't advertise by itself.

>in my opinion
This is a dumb, superfluous phrase. Whose opinion would it be besides yours?

You could be a parrot and give an opinion that's not yours user.

To be fair, all of those OSTs are brilliant. Just Always in my Heart is the best of them.

Happiest girl in the world ;_;

Too bad the anime is shite.

>inb4 read LN
I will.

Snow Rain from Nanoha A's is my favourite.
youtube.com/watch?v=G2b5wTvWhPo

The best ost is from The Disappearance of Haruhi.

This anime fucking ripped me apart. Then I watched fucking Tsuki ga Kirei right after.

I want darkness to sing me to sleep after I ravage her slutty masochistic ass.

READY?
youtube.com/watch?v=ACsrDhqNg80

This. Whilst I love the other tracks like Feet that Don't Appear Before a Popular Heart and Anxiety Turned to Fear. READY is the best one, coupled with Crispin Freeman or Sugita's Kyon make for a masterclass of a scene.

>Chiisana Boukensha by Drunk Kazuma
While this is great and kind of fun, I love the original.
youtu.be/NdrXX3oD5VI

Happy

>happiest girl in the world.jpg
This is fucked up. Lilia could properly fulfill her wish, Willem keeps on suffering and if he actually becomes a regal brave all Lilia has done will be for naught. It's too much.

>all Lilia has done is for naught
Fixed. Her everything was lost anyway. Her killing Elq did nothing to stop Willem from continuing in the war. Humans turned into the 17 Beasts and they have the hate of
the entire world against them for all of history.

Scarborough Fair > Always in my Heart > Call you > Ever be my love

I like all tracks but I prefer Always in my Heart. That had impact right from the very first scene and I got high off of it everytime I heard it.

で…でしょう?

Might be possible to even make a 4-part OVA about the afterwards before going into S2.

It's surprisingly rare to even get one good song, sung by a non-native speaker, and totally understand a nordic folk music theme.

It's an English Folk song originally in York.

Really?
Come on guys.

Those approaching wizardry among us know already most humans NEVER fulfill their wishes and dreams. Not the grand ones, nor even the smallest.

That is why the road is important.

Lilia could have just gone Willem-hunting, tried getting him to knock her up and then guilt him into staying home.

Would the outcome have changed? No. If Elk survived, humanity would have been destroyed. If Elk got killed by another brave, humanity STILL would have been destroyed, just like it was.

Both Lilia AND Chtholly's loves ended in sacrifice. For Chtholly, it was even greater because she knew from - understandably reluctant - Elk, that she was going to make the ultimate sacrifice. To keep the promise she made, she was going to disappear completely - with only the sliver of hope to live in fading memory of Willem, and only as long as he survived.

I honestly can't imagine greater love. We already know how Elk felt about that. And if there are gods there greater than her, I'm certain they WILL do something about that.

ARE YOU GOING TO SCARBOROUGH FAIR?

I beg to differ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws8ybtT_QWM

I know what you're trying to say, but no. Scarborough Fair is an English Folk song.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarborough_Fair_(ballad)

I know the journey of a painful 1000 miles is the best part of any story but I just can't handle the suffering these characters have to go through. I

There's more to it, too.

You could say Lilia failed, since Elk isn't really dead. Seems like you can't really kill a god, eh.

But look at Elk, through her own words.

"....ever since then, dreaming, always, of loving someone, and fighting for the sake of my love".

The word has it, gods intended to destroy humanity. Right?

And we end up with one outright cheering on what effectively is a shard of her soul, head over heals in love with a human. fully recognizing his worth?

Quite a change, isn't it?

>You could say Lilia failed, since Elk isn't really dead.
Lilia didn't fail anyway. She went to kill Elk so that Willem wouldn't. She already knew this probably wouldn't help. But she did this to protect her love. Just like Kutori. And Elk admired her for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0YKo8tx4x0