Where can a man find the thrill of the hunt besides in video games?

Where can a man find the thrill of the hunt besides in video games?

In the tunnel of bees, apparently.

If you have a time machine, you could ask Richard Connell. That dude knows what's up.

You can go to the Philippines and hunt commies and get $500/head.
Of course they shoot back... and there are no extra lives

I guess you could always go hunting.

Can you really, legally, hunt commies in the Philippines as a foreigner??

clutch or kick

I didn't have a better image at hand.

Not rich enough for my own murder-island.

That's crazy!

I guess, but don't you have to be quiet and shit for that so you can get in range of the anumals?

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Depends what you hunt, but yeah there's usually a lot of being quiet and waiting.

You could try motorsports I suppose. Or become a private investigator and hunt humans.

Well, there is nothing more intense than hunting a human, so I guess you're fucked, OP. Anything else is too stupid to fight back if you have a gun. I guess you can go wrestle some sharks, or worse, in the ocean. Subnautica has since made me say fuck the ocean. You could be the first person to swim the entire Pacific Ocean, but you'll die. You could sail it the way the old Polynesians used to, that's pretty fear inducing, especially if you get caught in a cyclone. Idk OP, plenty of things can get your blood rushing, you just have to be creative and acceptable to the consequences of failing.

Philipines and with the Kurds in Syria.

Go to a bar and use your plus five in speechcraft to get a woman to give you sex.

>motorsports
That's cool, but it costs money.

>there is nothing more intense than hunting a human
Yeah, that's why pvp video games are so fun.

I think I worded my OP wrong. I meant to say something like,
"No wonder men love video games! It's the only outlet for aggressive behavior that isn't discouraged. Please tell me I'm wrong."

More like negative five.

Outside, hunting

Go skydiving and have your instructor shove it up your butthole while your husband is with another instructor completely unawares.

It doesn't cost all that much to pick up an older Miata and rent track time. Or an ATV and bomb around in the woods if you have some of your own or live near like a BLM area with cool trails. Everything costs money, even guns and ammo.

I want to do this to my downstairs' neighbor's dog, the cunt owner is loud as fuck at night and his dog barks non-stop in the morning. Apartment dog owners should be fucking hung, no reason to own a dog in an apartment as small as these. Only problem with wanting to do this is that there are 2 other peeps in my complex who own smaller and less annoying dogs (1 is a pug, the other dude owns a yorkie and a shi tzu mix that never bark) I don't want dead because they don't bother me. But this fucker's god damn beagle is so fucking anxious and excitable, when the owner comes home it runs back and forth across the apartment for fucking hours.

Drugs

There are no cameras in the woods, user... and hunters are seasonal.. Hint hint -wink-

It's the shitty owners' fault, not the dog's. Better to call animal control and get them to take the dogs away for neglect, which I can basically guarantee is happening given their obvious lack of training. That's the only meaningful thing that will put a stop to it, and the dogs have a shot at going to owners that will actually treat them right. If the dog dies, they're going to be very likely to just get another one.

Replace the little girl with an overweight wetback dreamer.

I have zero proof though. It isn't chained up to a tree or fucking truck axle in the backyard. No sign of neglect other than what I fucking know, and i isn't enough in the states to get the dog taken. If it were, then every dog bigger than a foot in length, in a fucking duplex or apartment, with no accessible backyard would be taken away. It isn't that easy, user. I've tried in the past.

haven't*

What, there's no noise control laws where you live?

I've called the police at least 6 times on them, have reported them to the main office of the apartment complex 3 times and nothing has been done. At this very moment, in the master bedroom, you can hear their tv. Nothing ever gets fucking done about it.
As for the dogs, they don't start barking till they leave, which is usually around 8-9am depending ont he day, and there's nothing that can be done about it since "quiet time" ends at 6am.