Why hasn’t Drumpf responded to Putin’s nuclear threat against the United States?

Why hasn’t Drumpf responded to Putin’s nuclear threat against the United States?

He's planning a big parade.

Like they had in the '40's

that will show them

The US deserves to be threatened, Trump needs to drain the swamp, purge the garbage in DC and stop antagonizing Russia.

that's a big penis

ZOG would rather have European Christians exterminate each other again rather than relinquish a single iota of Semitic power. After this is over, kikes will be put on trial for bringing our race to the brink of nuclear annihilation in order to serve their own tribal interests.

He's playing 4d chess

Because it's just more dick waving empty threats

It scares me that people think like this.

>muh russia

you should be very afraid of Russia.

They won't do shit, fuck off to commiefornia kike

I’m sure that’s what Ukraine and Georgia thought too.

fuck off nigger bot.

Because it doesn't matter. Nothing has changed.
We were never capable of blocking all their nukes, never mind they can just detonate them offshore and wreck shit up with the tsunamis.
It is still a stalemate MAAD situation.
It DOES make Putin look strong to his more rubeish subjects.

>Putin
literally who?

Ukraine was a US sponsored overthrow of govt with intention of seizing the 200-year old Russian naval base of Sevastopol .
It was an existential threat against Russia. No surprise that it responded.
The US needs to Stop poking the bear.

>Threat

just the liberal media overplaying everything as usual...

I can't wait for them to pay for what they have done to our people. Keep spreading the good information, brother. 1488

You should be scared. Plenty of vets like me regret serving the pro-faggot, anti-christian United States.

>that pic

Literally shaking.

I will put it in terms even you can understand. When a shitty beat up rusty Honda with a tin can screwed on the end of the tailpipe pulls up beside a Lambo and revs its engine, the Lambo is completely unaware the Honda even exists. There you have it.
/Thread.