Is it wrong to reject someone based on their political views?

Is it wrong to reject someone based on their political views?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitsrnwkjhCcMBTfIwlymAh-qrIjVE-V-pAlEQK2k8x03wqjqchtXnQKtj_1dbuYIO2vIW26Y5IsLuKCWoZ250bBEcdQPHB24sysQtN906Q3yo-VviNNQmrnPwYGjTLc1U4j8-ghWNiXlrE0H56MMJlXLBlixdpQYw-9AL0xJLv-wsE_1e50E3VHUwPrf9WdLdTpJJ_1kYOMqfdccfJTqYvMBEwsdxItvPesJvkG_1CjO4dqHTtYGdLOx3uY5sI26Ie1aw3FcCRyyMKCduiH4d9hyw3QdUGN4YtgTOhfy1cQn35HcuxThGMaNpGzCFST3thLgL9gpcqv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proobably

Nope.

That's the last straight man meme.
He's not rejecting their political views, Op. He's rejecting an insertion

I have the picture but its still a reference to the question.

Depends on what you mean by reject

wtf do you think reject means?

It depends on the type of friendship.
If you have a friendship based on trifles, then the truth does not matter their political opinions.
But, if you are looking for a true friendship, with shared objectives and goals, you must necessarily think alike.

Yes. Someones political views can quite directly influence your life. If there is a communist revolution that is in your country that is gaining momentum and if got into power, it change your life, for the worst. It is completely natural to try to prevent things that would eventually negatively affect you. The only thing holding you back are your emotions. Your enemies must be liquidated or they will liquidate you. We are just lucky enough that most poltical shifts in this day and age (Republic to Democrat vice versa) are not that different from one another and subsequently do not harm you that much. In conclusion, extreme shifts that negatively affect you must be confronted.

Not wrong, but immature

>Is it wrong to reject someone based on their political views?
Not if you're a Sup Forums mod.

Not at all. Politics are just representations of moral values; why would you be friends with someone that doesn't even share similar moral values?

I don’t think so because certain political ideologies that people hold call for me to be annihilated. I’m mainly referring to far right wing extremism and radical Islam.

Reject sexually, reject as a person, reject criticism from, etc etc etc. Is english your first language?

Also, the reason it is quite normal for people to be friends across political lines nowadays is because our politics (the left and the right) are not that far apart on the ideology scale. However, because we are becoming ever polarized this is changing.

Most likely. I always seperate politics from person and assume good faith, then wait for them to prove me wrong. It usually happens that far-left liberals are that because they're bad people.

Moral righteousness based on political ideology is silly stop being an autist and act like a person, you niggas been on the internet too long

I used to have a lot of left leaning friends. We would pick at each other and argue some but then the left lost their minds when Social Justice came about then really stomped on the gas with Trump. I never really rejected them we just became incompatible when they decided I was a Nazi. I have no use for any of that bullshit.

reject as a whole meaning all of it dumbass

Reject from what?

Nobody should have to associate with anyone they don't want to.

I was wondering the same thing.
There is this girl who is the ex gf of my best mate. They have a 4yo daughter. We were friends while she was with him.
The other day just casually chatting about random shit she straight told me she was in love with me from the beginning and so on.
She is also an ultra leftist feminist, also she like to post alot of shit on social in social media, like defending abortion and suggesting men should get a vasectomy so women can stop taking the pill.
She cheated on my bro and the other cuck. She disgust me so much.
What would you do to teach her a lesson?

>She is also an ultra leftist feminist,
Don't do it Bro.

What is the story behind that pic?

>What is the story behind that pic?
last straight man meme
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitsrnwkjhCcMBTfIwlymAh-qrIjVE-V-pAlEQK2k8x03wqjqchtXnQKtj_1dbuYIO2vIW26Y5IsLuKCWoZ250bBEcdQPHB24sysQtN906Q3yo-VviNNQmrnPwYGjTLc1U4j8-ghWNiXlrE0H56MMJlXLBlixdpQYw-9AL0xJLv-wsE_1e50E3VHUwPrf9WdLdTpJJ_1kYOMqfdccfJTqYvMBEwsdxItvPesJvkG_1CjO4dqHTtYGdLOx3uY5sI26Ie1aw3FcCRyyMKCduiH4d9hyw3QdUGN4YtgTOhfy1cQn35HcuxThGMaNpGzCFST3thLgL9gpcqv

You have to weigh your options, opinions are like things you hold in a box, you can exchange them but they are not part of your box (brain). If it does affect them and it has changed their personality IE 3rd wave feminazi then it is ok.

No.

I ban all the fucking commies and commie lights from any site I run.

no, communists should be executed.

>dumbass
None of what you specify is implied by the original question.

Nope

To be fair she is kinda cute. But it's weird to notice how this kind of girls have lost their feminine traits.
I almost feel sorry for her, she is like a walking stereotype with zero self awereness.

Yes, but its only wrong if they're willing to have their views challenged, granted if they don't want to talk about politics at a funeral or thanksgiving dinner. If not it is absolutely fine to reject them.

Are you gay? Just you mentioned both Islam and far right

I lived with a qt for 4 years. Think Shania Twains better looking sister.
She was a vegetarian
Didn't drink
No drugs
No cigs
Was a wiccan (nothing weird)
Very liberal
Loved all types of people (niggers, muslims)
Anti christian
Had a real problem with misogyny
WTF.jpg
She was great otherwise
Still confused how that happened.

Here's my take on this shit right here faggots:
A discussion pitters in to nothing more than an echo chamber qhen everyone agreea. Opposition is key for any discussion. To oppose someone is nothing wrong, to denigrate them or assault them is completely different. I am a Canatardian and in a post-secondary school right now where most students are cucked out libtards. I only use those words on the reasoning that I find myself denounced talking to these people, solely due to the fact I have, what most claim to be, conservative views. Not that I even vote or even cared to, but I am now changing that choice. For this I have been notified as a bigot or a, dare i say it, "man" because I don't understand the oppression of minorities and gender queers. However the reverse stance and attacks push me to not want to even validate the other sides opinion. Also, being told I will never understand, as to where my rebuttal is along the lines of "don't ever expect me to understand then." In conclusion, what I am getting at is you don't have to respect someone or there ideologies but show them enough that theu hear your side out and can maintain a civil discussionon. Then if they still shit on you tell them to get fucked while they watch there their own country get fucked by its brainlesss leader.
We have 2 parties, more in Canatard, for a reason. There is no righter right, just a battle for a common ground.
That's my 2 cents on this shiat though.