This is the best isekai anime ever made

This is the best isekai anime ever made.
Wait, what? It doesn't exist?
What is wrong with Japan?

>This is the best isekai
Disagreement.

I'm not sure what you're getting at

What is the actual best isekai? Log Horizon?

>A 34-year-old NEET otaku was chased out from his house by his family. This virgin, plump, unattractive, and penniless nice guy found that his life was heading towards a dead end. He recalled that his life could actually become much better if he can get over the dark history of his life.

>Just when he was at the point of regret, he saw a truck moving at a high speed with 3 high school students in its path. Mustering all his strength, he saves them but ended up getting run over by the truck, which kills him.

>The next time he opens his eyes, he had reincarnated to a world of swords and magic, as Rudeus Greyrat. Born to a new world and a new life, Rudeus declared, "This time, I'll really live my life to the fullest with no regrets!" Thus begins the journey of a newly made man.
Yeah I highly doubt this is the best isekai.
In any case Dog Days is probably the best isekai anime

But Mushoku Tensei is isekai done right

No it's complete overrated dogshit. It's the same shitty isekai as all the other shitty isekai.

Sorry but this is not a series for simple minds.

Eh, I'm fine with it not getting an anime adaptation. It's either not gonna be fully adapted or shit anyway.

I would argue that it's a series for nobody, but I can already sense that you will not like that.

Don't know about best, but certainly better than recent isekai anime (though that's not a high bar).
While it's just a wish fulfillment harem adventure like most of the others, the author at least tried to build believable characters. And the girls don't just randomly fall in love with the MC for no reason.

I understand how you feel my friend. I was once ignorant like you.

That is solely the beginning.
First impressions are important, but they are far from everything.

>but certainly better than recent isekai anime
You are saying that in the exact wrong season.

>log horizon
no

How many seasons would they need for a proper adaption, and which events will each season cover?

Don't know what you mean. You are not suggesting Knights and Magic or smartphone whatever are actually good, right?

I love dog days. Too bad we'll never get a third season.

Damn, I love this series. Would have been perfect if it was just straight up fantasy and not isekai.

I suggest you go over the chart of anime that are airing this season and figure out what you've missed.

It's so fugging cringy when the MC appears as that fat cunt he really is.
Shieldbro>This shit

Re:zero was better

I'm a simple guy who loves simple stories.
Most isekai tend to get bigger than what they initially is, and this kind ruined it for me since the 'isekai factor' is lost by then.

Reading pic related and since mc cheat is directly tied to his origin I hope the isekai factor isn't lost.

>Linkin Park: the novel
>better

So you don't even have the gut to clear tell us which one you like.

Oh come on. There aren't that many isekai airing this season. It's not my fault you never bothered to actually get acquainted with this stuff.

Shieldbro turned to shit once the princess bitch is defeated.

But that's not Show By Rock.

Goes to shit after some time.

>He doesn't know about dungeon seeker

dropped after they went 3D in the first epsiode and all I saw were chibi furry guys
etotama was better

>arifureta 2.0
>isekai done right

Mushoku Tensei felt more like your traditional Fantasy than Isekai to be honest.

If they rush they can probably get MC and Eris sex as the final scene.

This still has a fanbase after the author made a horrible epilogue chapter of an aunt raping her nephew just because he looks similar to his father and the reception was so negative in Japan that he started deleting comments and then deleted the chapter all together and made the false claim that the website admin deleted it.

Shoujo manga did isekai several years before MT was even created.

Kuro no Maou is Isekai done right and it predates MT.

>Kuro no Maou is Isekai done right
Elaborate

Go away moralfag.

I almost agree but
>harem
Dropped the ball there.
Even if I really liked everything else

>the author at least tried to build believable characters.

No, he didn't, fucktard. The way MC assembled his harem was artificial as fuck.

Look how Eris went from having extensive dialogue in the story to just going Hmpphh or grunting after the harem was assembled.

Until the day she died, she sneaked speaking for more than one sentence in the story.

Maybe in two-cours.
The whole Meta-Teleportation mess takes 12 episodes at least, it's one hell of an arc where Rudy basically travels to at least a third of the entire world and meets nearly all important figures present in later arcs.

Hitogami literally did nothing wrong. He just wanted to protect himself from crazy dragon.

What's wrong with harem when he actually fucked his harem?

Piss off, MT dicksucker. The author's epilogue chapters finally reveal the huge hack the author really is.

The author can't even escape from MT. He's become a one trick pony.

I read it on bakatsuki but never found anything that would make people mad. They kept pushing their delusions on the author and try to lead him but thats not how it works. Its his story and can do whatever the hell he wants.
Still glad Aisha didn't end up with Rudeus.

>tfw you spot a pleb

2 seasons both of them 2 cour.
so much filler garbage that can be removed without affecting the story one bit.

bad taste desu

And yet he becomes godtier at almost everything because of his NEET brain making him do things apparently no one else in the whole fucking world ever thought of doing. He also can learn new languages like nothing. The list goes on.

Yeah that's actually the whole problem.
Those moralfags pretend to be angry because she "raped" her nephew. The real reason they got angry is because Aisha didn't "win".

It's not that the problem, it's just that bending characters motivations and love just to build it leaves a bad aftertaste.

Wouldn't have gave a shit if they were simply cardboard cutouts.

Typical Jap mentality of "If MC doesn't get her, nobody shall ever will. Her purity will remain by her side until the day she dies, how dare that shota defiled her with his whimsical penis. Retcon that lie."

The best isekai is either The Vision of Escaflowne, Digimon Adventure, or Now and Then, Here and There.

Exactly and its pretty pathetic, that type of mentality.
Author finished the reduncacy arc completely recently btw, and a lot of comments encouraged him to write however he sees fit. I have no idea why some user keeps mentioning how he 'angered the fanbase' or whatever.

My main problem with the series was it had no idea what it wanted to be. Sometimes it'd be all action and at other times entire novels would become slice of life crap. I especially hated the novel in which the MC had enrolled in the univesity and we had like 2-3 books dedicated to slice of life shit.

This user gets it.

Escaflowne is the GOAT isekai

>mecha

>not wanting to augment your pitiful fleshy weakness with limbs of steel and a mind of murder

>I have no idea why some user keeps mentioning how he 'angered the fanbase' or whatever.
Because of the exact same mentality as those who left those angry comments at the WN site.
Of all the fucked up things in that fantasy world, this is the one thing they can not accept. Just makes you roll your eyes, doesn't it?

The ED to don't let him touch girls was pretty funny sometimes.
Sometimes.

One episode for death and reincarnation, one episode for Roxy, one episode for Sylphie, two episodes for Eris, Boreas and metastasis, one episode for Ruijerd and Roxy's village, one episode for adventuring shenanigans, one episode for port city, one episode for Gisu and beastmen, one episode for Paul, one episode for Shirone, one episode for the end of virginity.

Here we go, one cour season.

This. And I'm salty about the most ultra super happy ending ever. Happy endings are cool but that was stupid as hell. I wonder how it will turn out in LN

>magic knights hunting dragons across parallel dimensions to tear their hearts out to act as a fuel source for giant knight mechs
>not rad as fuck

Its double standard though.
One of the reason Rudeus was patethic human being in past life because he fapped to his niece yet Aisha got away with actually sexing her nephew.

Rudeus was actually 40 yr old when he sexed Eris, is that rape too? Or are you gonna argue that his physical body was a teenager therefore it's ok? So the reason adults shouldn't have sex with underage is physiological not psychological?
Just stop. Don't apply modern moral values from our world to a fantasy world.

development girls got was great except Roxy. Eris being the one in Jobless Oblige giving Zeke life advice out of all the people was heartwarming. Like jino noted in the redundancy she really did change.
Too bad rifujin is stuck with the LN so far, tho he did say there would be a new series after being done with that.

Rayzero is the best isekai

Is just as shitty as any other isekai out there

No

>Damn, I love this series. Would have been perfect if it was just straight up fantasy and not isekai.
Then you might dig the Laplace prequel even more when it gets translated. Laplace was a decent MC although its more about explaining the universe(even labyrinths, turns out they were Laplace's Miko production facilities basically) and explaining what really happened between Hitogami, Dragon Tribes/their world/custom and culture, how all the other worlds got destroyed, refugees flooding into the human world and how it all began.

You will never be man enough to marry a strong, beautiful, confident, rich girl like this.

>One day, a train accident occurred in the morning. It was the start of everything. The people who were riding on it were invited into a white space. What awaited them there was an old man who claimed to be god.

>The old man said:

—- I will transfer you guys to a different world.

—- I will give you a power to help you survive.

>Several hundreds of cards facing down appeared in the mid air.

>When a certain male student drew his card, what was written was [Spear Talent] [Great] []. When a female student drew her card, what was written was [Talent of Water System Magic] [Small] []

>And the card that a certain man drew…

>What Fujiwara Nobuhide, a trivial temporary employee drew, was [The ability to make a town] [].

>This is story of a certain man who has the ability to make a town in a different world. At first, it started as something like Edo from the Tokugawa Period. However, my goal is a modern city. I’ll do my best!

kek name?

>>What Fujiwara Nobuhide, a trivial temporary employee drew, was [The ability to make a town] [].
It would be funny if that were an actual combat skill. Whenever somebody attacks you, you summon a town out of thin air and your opponent gets stuck in the rush hour traffic, and then he gets arrested for holding a weapon without a permit. Then his horse gets a ticket for standing in a no-parking zone.

>The Ability to Make Town!? ~Let’s Make a Japanese Town in Different World~

His goal is to reach 10,000 residents and reach 1 trillion yen fund to upgrade from Edo to Modern. Which is hard to achieve because god dropped him in a "cursed" desert and he spent the first few months alone in his empty town.

He can still buy modern items like Fridge, Gun and Electric Fan, but they cost alot because they're an anomaly in that Era, but upgrading to modern era setting would cheapen the modern stuff. His home is currently in the middle of said town surrounded by walls so that his modern house can be hidden, while the edo era town is surrounded by another wall armed with cannons to protect them from invaders.

>And yet he becomes godtier at almost everything
Except he's shit at everything aside his endless mana pool and chantless magic (which he can do only with elemental shit)

Kumoko-chan is the best, and kumoko-chan is definitely the cutest isekai protagonist ever

log hoirzon saved the genre

the romance and kid subplots are very weak though

Rudeus is such a fucking jobber you'll quickly forget anything about him being cheat.

>tfw the female reincarnators are trying to force the male classmates to become gay and be raped by male elves

i unironically like it, its so forced and edgy that i cant help but smile when i read it

Don't worry, kumoko-chan have already exterminate the entire race of elves except for oka-chan

Old Sup Forums tier list

>Classic tier
- Digimon
- Escaflowne
- El Hazard
- The Twelve Kingdoms
- Rayearth
- Dunbine
- Tenchi Muyo - Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
- Now and Then, Here and There
- Zero no Tsukaima
- Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
- Duel Savior
- Eien no Aselia
- Muv-Luv Unlimited/Muv-Luv Alternative

>Archetype tier
- Mushoku Tensei
- Kenkyo Kenjitsu
- Overlord
- Shield Hero
- I'm a Spider
- Evil God Average
- Oda Nobuna
- Log Horizon
- GATE JSDF
- Release that Witch

>Atypical tier
- Re:Zero
- Grimgar
- The Faraway Paladin
- Konosuba
- Youjo Senki
- Dungeon Defense
- Mondaiji

>Fun garbage tier
- Arifureta
- Bluesteel Blasphemer
- No Game No Life
- Outbreak Company
- Mixed Bathing in Another Dimension
- In Another World With My Smartphone
- How A Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
- Slime Tensei
- Koihime Musou
- Dog Days
- Knights and Magic
- Tsuki ga Michibiku
- Wortenia Senki
- Risou no Himo Seikatsu
- Parallel Paradise
- Shinju no Nectar

>Total garbage tier
- Death March
- Re: Monster
- World Teacher
- Word Master
- Dungeon Seeker
- Master of Monster
- Gun Ota
- Nidome no Yuusha
- Suterareta Yuusha
- Seirei Gensouki
- Anything with "Cheat" in the title
- Anything about Skill Taking
- Anything about Slaves
- Anything R18

>Not isekai tier
- Inuyasha
- Sword Art Online
- Danmachi
- UchiMusume
- Ore ga Heroine
- Infinite Dendrogram
- Paying to Win VRMMO
- Sevens
- Utawarerumono
- .hack
- Sono mono nochi ni

>Inverse Isekai Tier
- Maou-sama
- Maidragon
- Elf-San wa Yaserarenai

>Gaijin Isekai Tier
- Alice in Wonderland
- Gulliver's Travels
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
- The Wizard of Oz
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- A Princess of Mars

>the elves in this world literally do the stereotypical goblin thing of kidnapping people to be gangbanged into birthing more elf babies to keep the genetic diversity of the elf village up
Kumo did good in exterminating them all. Goblin Slayer would be proud.

Ohhh, The Familiar of Zero! That's a pretty enjoyable one for me.

You are still missing a lot user.

>- Zero no Tsukaima
Nothing angered me as much while forcing me to continure to read/watch it

he got kick out by his first town then he made another one while doing the same mistake that leads to being kicked out.

Where's bakarina?

>And the girls don't just randomly fall in love with the MC for no reason
two brainwashed since kid and one is a desperate cake

>brainwashed
More like building a relationship, user.

I thought he married Mira to stop that from happening? did the author continued it somewhere else? syotesu stopped around chapter 108

sup

>Wants to be a cuck
that slut has slept with more men than the entire population of western women combined.

Cliff truly deserved better.

>He also can learn new languages like nothing.
this is BS, it takes years for him to learn new languages.

>Isekai
>good

Pick one Sup Forums, and just one.

Expand your horizons.

Talking about Kumoko.chan, who is this slut? Is she an original character of the LN?