I... Hate... You... Guys

I... Hate... You... Guys...

I HATE YOU FUCKING RACIST FILTH.

You have no evidenice in the argument you idiots call "race realism" When questioned, you only turn to a strawman argument. "Their IQ is low." or "the crime rate!!!" thats just a strawman and not factual evdience to your claim. So maybe next time you fuckers try debating me, use actual logic? And maybe real sources instead of extrene byast right winged news media outlets? Also you have no reason to say being gay is wrong. There is no downsides, if you would just shutup evefyone would be happy. No, just leave. Go make your fancy fuxking white ethnostate or some shit, itll prolly suck. Have fun fucking ur sisters and moms you white trash cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/anal-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get raped.

But yet you are here
And you can check out anytime but you can never leave

If you want me to provide evidence on the issue just ask idiot.

>Also you have no reason to say being gay is wrong
Sticking your dick into an asshole will result in higher cancer rates for both, and if you let them adopt they're likely to molest their children (which will result in more homosexuality). Lesbians can chill, midwives have been around forever. Guys can still give each other squeezers in the shower when they're alone, but don't make a whole lifestyle around group masturbation.

> (OP)
>>Also you have no reason to say being gay is wrong
>Sticking your dick into an asshole will result in higher cancer rates for both, and if you let them adopt they're likely to molest their children (which will result in more homosexuality). Lesbians can chill, midwives have been around forever. Guys can still give each other squeezers in the shower when they're alone, but don't make a whole lifestyle around group masturbation.

> (OP)
>>Also you have no reason to say being gay is wrong
>Sticking your dick into an asshole will result in higher cancer rates for both, and if you let them adopt they're likely to molest their children (which will result in more homosexuality). Lesbians can chill, midwives have been around forever. Guys can still give each other squeezers in the shower when they're alone, but don't make a whole lifestyle around group masturbation.

Whats your proof of this? U have none, so fuck off retard

>cancer.org/cancer/anal-cancer/causes-risks-prevention/risk-factors.html
What's your proof that homosexuality isn't a degenerate lifestyle that's damaging to society? I want peer reviewed studies on my desk by Monday or turn in your badge.

U still havent answered my arguement, and sorry, that source isnt goos enough. Find me some good sources, that are tryed and tested

You need a more reputable source than the American Cancer Society?

>inb4 he doesn't respond to a single cited fact

Those "facts" are not cited lol

kys shabbos goyim

nigger fucking kill yourself.

hahaha nigger faggot

LOL. Imagine being this unironicaly triggered.

OP is a fag.

Im not talking to you anymore, you had your chance but your time is up sorry

Every one of them is cited you fucking retard. Try reading.

So if the source isn't the Jew York Times it isn't reliable?

He must hit that prostate real good.

Fbpb

>barely 20 posts in and OP is already BTFO

This is stupid also, maybe try finding so university experiments or test. Maybe try finding something FUCKING EDJUCATED PEOPLE DID, this isnt cited so how can u dven belive it??? This is insane...

niggers says what?

Why are you here? Are you a libshit that came to troll but got triggered? Are you a shill that has finally snapped?

>lesbians can chill
>being this retarded
It seems you are unaware that lesbians have the highest rates of domestic and child abuse. That lesbians, like all women seek to dismantle and destroy. The GLBT wasdoing fine until lesbians decided they were far better leaders than gays and not you have alphabet soup gays that act how their lesbian masters tell them to and center/right gays who get sick of pols "outliers arent real" autism

how does it feel to be such a brainlet, im curious do you wake up and eat your dingleberries before heading out to McD's for a free breakfast courtesy of EBT? I'd tell you to gas yourself, but im pretty sure you've been hotboxing your farts non stop in that section 8 apartment for your entire pitiful existence

I don't think you know what cited means

This is now a redpill thread

Are you so blinded with rage that you don't see the citation below the graphs?

Guys, this is a black person who is "educated" and "woke."

all of the sources at at the bottom, holy shit....nigga are u illiterate? a real illiterate person on the internet what are the odds

He's been pretending they aren't there all thread long kek

All of you are the same as the alt left, u guys just want violenece and your trying to harm me now..... U guys should really examin yourselfs b4 you go anyfurther and should really see that your the same..... U say u want peace but you attack people for no reason otuer than for their skin color. You say u want freedom but your all fascsist. U say you want freedom but your all christians. U sya you want freedom but your all anti gay. U say you want feedom but your all anti islam. U say you want freedom BUT U WANNA BUILD A FUCKING WALL TO KEEP U IN AND PEOPLE OUT. thats sooo stupid u guys really dont get it do u?

Sorry but I agree with Christians. Faggots do need to be put down.

So basically you surrender. I accept.

>maybe try finding so university experiments or test
>EDJUCATED
>isnt cited so how can u dven belive
Wtf is this? Are you on PCP?

>we want peace
Citation needed, I want a fucking war.

all this autism.....yet zero talent,
when youre an autist with no talent you're just a retard
...we are all 8d space wizards here on planet pol
you are a fucking eloi in comparison
no one here attacked you
but ask to be served and ye shall be served
you didnt realize you were gonna need a gallon of KY to contain your butthurt
win or learn pooftah

Awww, I know it hurts, babydicks!

You finally starting to see what we'll do to you when we get power back?

Donald Asshole and his entire administration? Russian. (wink)

The NRA? Literal Russian agents. (wink)

The Pro-life movement, Blue Lives Matter, Oath Keepers, the Ron Paul institute, and every television evangelist? I think it starts with an R. (wink wink)

Hannity, Jones, and every other far right radio fucknut we *totally* caught taking Russian money? (wink wink wink wink and wink)

Welcome to Stalin mode, assfucks.

Many of you reading this will literally be forced to renounce nationalism and pantshitter views in the next five years.

But let's not get too carried away. We'll only threaten you with hate speech laws and foreign collusion AFTER Google, Facebook, Twitter, and every motherfucking ISP ban Trumpist cunts for bigotry and Russian botting.

You hear that hellish roar in the distance? Yeah, #MeToo.

It's the sound of two hundred million women, brown people, and newly registered kids counting down the days until November when they can go the polls and end your fuckery forever.

And after his impeachment, after the Democratic supermajority, after Pelosi is sworn the hell in, the REAL run begins.

We're going to make you pay in screaming tears for every second you celebrated Her defeat.

You'll fucking WISH Hillary were President by the time we're throug

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

2/10

racemixing is degenerate. If I were a mutt I'd just kms desu

Pic.

Now fuck off op

It's honestly really annoying

You are the shilliest shill to ever shill. I don't think your ashkenazi masters could have made this post.

bow to the one holy Orthodox Church you fucking heretic
you should be so lucky to be proud Russian
and not a fedora tipping american burger scumbag...
Russia has a real history not a fabricated one like JewSA and for the record Hannity is a not on Russia's side he shilled for Kosovo and NATO when they were bombing serbia because muh poor muslims
...fucking micropenis you'll never learn, the truth will set you free and your lies, much like your fictional hero Professor X, has no legs to stand on

Your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me, Fyodor. I've been "enlightened".

Sup Forums is a grand clusterfuck of views kid, I suggest you try some LOLbertarian threads to get a good feel of the place before you delve into some redpills.

btw, Islam is one the most conservative and patriotical ideologies that would allow all non believers to be slaves, how's that for double think?

Lol retard OP got yanked out and this ramblefag gets put in.

>Stalin mode
>Stalin
Obvious Russian reference, you won't fool any more Americans, intolerant Putinbot.

You must be so scared lol. Just wait, you nazis will get your comeuppance.

>strawman
I wish there was just one person on the internet who knew what that word means.

> extrene byast right winged news media outlets

people from ancient cultures dont listen to dumb people whose history only goes back 300 years, I can trace my family lineage longer than JewSA has been around.
>Posts the most ignorant shit ever
>doesnt know he's talking to a Serb
>never even heard of Serbia
>hasnt even heard of Sibera
>thinks its a sweet liquid substance you pour on pancakes

t.nigger intellectual

"Genetics and Social Behavior

Human evolution has not only been recent and extensive, it has also been regional. The period of 30,000 to 5,000 years ago, from which signals of recent natural selection can be detected, occurred after the splitting of the three major races, so represents selection that has occurred largely independently within each race. The three principal races are Africans (those who live south of the Sahara), East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans), and Caucasians (Europeans and the peoples of the Near East and the Indian subcontinent). In each of these races, a different set of genes has been changed by natural selection. This is just what would be expected for populations that had to adapt to different challenges on each continent. The genes specially affected by natural selection control not only expected traits like skin color and nutritional metabolism, but also some aspects of brain function. Though the role of these selected brain genes is not yet understood, the obvious truth is that genes affecting the brain are just as much subject to natural selection as any other category of gene"

OP was BTFO here

Stop replying, sign this:

change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa

SAGE

I'm ready. Let's do this.

I know all about Serbs. Virulent islamophobes with terrible music and no culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

My nigger could beat up your nigger. Idi Amin, I choose you.

op you are a straw man.

>leave
Why would we leave? /You/ leave and start your own ethnostate. Whites have proven their nation building/survival abilities. Go back to incubatory equatorland and never develop farming again.

“Serbia” belongs to the Croat’s you serb fuck

>logic
>ignores and disregards details unless there is "factual evidenice(your words not mine)"
>no downside to being gay
>ignores the "evidenice" that society has to subsidize the gay lifestyle because otherwise you die from it
I think I covered all the bases. You mad? Well, you shouldn't be. It's the truth.

Why do niggers have their own metric for estimated GFR if we're all the same?

>this kills the amerimongrel

>calling me a nazi then calling black people niggers
All libs are racist.

fuck antifa
fuck niggers
and fuck you kike

That's one of our dirtier secrets, please don't tell anyone.

Trotsky coined the word racist you moronic commie slave mind

You need to give a direct link to the sources. A tiny url in an image hardly qualifies. Its your job to provide evidence, he doesnt have any obligation to research your claims

I just hate niggers I do t have to fucking justify it

I could care less about being gay gays have existed since the Stone Age but trannyism is a modern delusion and trannys should be put in mental asylums

Trannies have existed for as long as gays

Islam is even more anti gay and anti freedom than fascism.

Hell there have even been gay fascists but gay muslims get killed

Globalists must all die every single one. Fuck off globalism is literally slavery

The FBI statistics and the National Council For Safety statistics aren't evidence?

Why do you hate math, nigger?

I think you mean crossdressing faggots. I think we can all agree that wearing a dress, and getting a dick in your ass is a far cry from chopping body parts off.

>using logic when debating keyboard warrior
No, just no.

Men in ancient times weren't cutting off their dicks and going I'm a woman trapped in a mans body

ok go

This is bait, but I believe it.
Triple nigger desu senpai.

No people havehistorically chopped off those parts as well.

For instance There is stuff like hijra

sage

>You have no evidenice
>whyareyouhere.jpeg
Actually there has been a metric fuck ton of
evidence posted here faggot.

They have done that.
There are examples in history, such as hijras

And also in myth. Like inthe mahabharat where a woman becomes a man

>r "the crime rate!!!" thats just a strawman and not factual evdience to your claim.
fbi crime stats
look it up
you wont

Freedom for whites, darkies out

Ur right I wont, fuck the fbi they are a bunch of phonies. U cant trust them just look at los vegas... They dont help they just are evil and courrupt. Wake up and see that the govemrent isnt ur friend, that loser donald trump isnt ur friend, you gotta see that, you got too.

Donald trump isnt for anyone other than himself. He will turn his back on yall when he gets the chance just u see

Then we'll see who has the "facts" when ur great leader goes crying away home 2 mama when everything crumbles down once he is exposed. U guys dont love america and you dont know whats best for america. U showed that the day u put thay coward in office

I don't like pajeets and pakis because of their accent and shit skin. But I can't stand anti-Semitism, I support white and Jewish elites because I think that elites are superior and anti-Semites are plebs.

Good goy

I HATE YOU RACIST FILTH SO I AM GOING TO COME HERE AND BE A BITCH INSTEAD OF LIVING MY LIFE!
wew, you suuure showed us, edgy reggie.