"like he's not even supposed to be in our school, he's like 25 and he's from california

"like he's not even supposed to be in our school, he's like 25 and he's from california.
even though he's my debate partner what the hell"

bitchute.com/video/OmLCtlchrpE/

come on guys, tha heck is this? anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCnSIZ07QHg
youtu.be/4qk3ORTSdXY
whatdoesitmean.com/index2495.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24
youtube.com/watch?v=lhMNNaTwsyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're throwing it our faces

Hogg is such a creepy little faggot

OMG THIS PROVES IT 100% ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

(go back to your clickbait flat earth videos please)

Bump

Q predicted me predicting this.

youtube.com/watch?v=KCnSIZ07QHg

Q predicted me predicting you predicting this.

Whole lot of bitch tits going on around there

check the kek

A lot of samefag itt

There are too many (((coincidences))) for this to be just a school shooting. What gets me though are how many people, even here, who will look at this video and other damning evidence and cough up "logical" explanations, in spite of what their eyes and ears are perceiving. The conditioning is too deep. At some point it becomes obvious that people have an innate desire to remain in the dark.

David Hogg is not who he claims to be.

I refuse to check his post, as Q did not predict you predicting me, predicting that.
It's just ridiculous to think.
I mean, come on guise, think about it.

i'm just pissed at the censorship over this turd

Are you fucking retarded? He's clearly being sarcastic and making fun of you idiots for claiming he's an actor.

Yeah, huh, why all the censorship, socrates?

Anyone who says sarcastic in these hogg threads is a fucking Israeli shill. Stop evicting black jews from israel!

bomp.

I demand to see David Hoggs birth certificate.

Why couldnt you just check the digis

does a double negative make a positive?

Nice aping of teenage girl lingo.

I'm not worried about it.

easier to lie to someone than convince them they are being lied to sadly. stay free channel 4z

>Wants to ban guns
>Wants to suck pistols

Coincidence?

q predicted this

I think the claim is that this video was filmed before the shooting.

He is from California and he is actually 25.

If there's any way to date the video that would go a long way. I don't want to jump to conclusions even though the kid is clearly fishy as fuck for several other reasons

did he go back to school? I though he wasn't going back, and it looks like it was filmed in school.

Put his head over this fags.

Explain

Hogg says he won't go back to school until assault rifles are banned. He hasn't been in a classroom since Feb 14.

That makes me think it's from before the shooting which, along with other evidence would be VERY suspect. I don't know how to check metadata or whatever to see when it was actually filmed though

But truancy is illegal for (((students)))

Anyone have the IG posts from Hogg's graduation in 2014?

Makes it much easier when you haven't been a student for years, no one will miss you.

Regarding his age, I say we cut him in half and count the rings like they do on trees. Agreed?

He just wants an excuse to drop out of school.

try 1982

>come on guys, tha heck is this? anyone

Its called sarcasm/banter.

Holy shit. actually big.

>Hogg says he won't go back to school until assault rifles are banned.
Are his supposed parents completely unknown?

(((they))) are trying to slide this thread

this video was obviously filmed before the shooting you faggot kike

oh will fucking faggot larpers please fuck off with your ignore the jQ user larping bullshit already i aso fucing sick of it KYS FAGGOT

He was the shooter.

What a nice bundle of sticks.

The way this is shot is extremely exploitable, there's gunna need to be evidence of it's authenticity.

>they're throwing it our faces
true

David Hogg graduated in 1990, and then raped and killed a girl

Almost every comment is a shill in this thread. They're really trying hard now lol.

He is obviously at least 25 at a minimum, look at his tired worn face, his life is completely stress-free, FBI elite parents, guaranteed easy job at CNN which will pay him millions.

So why the tired worn old face if he is 17?? It's bullshit and he is a CNN/FBI roleplayer, I would guess his age at a natural 32.

Found this on cnn, its supposed to make us acknowledge Parkland? This is an anti-gun art.

sooo connected

Hogg's CNN mom is a pig

just need that smiling chick too kek

one time i got a picture taken with stone cold steve austin
that makes me a wrestler

I'm from the future. Q predicted that I would come back to confirm that Q did predict you predicting this.

youtu.be/4qk3ORTSdXY

9000 hours in mspaint

hands are even the same size faggot

OK i'm done haha

Birth certificate. Now.

haha nice

His father is retired CIA.

that little nigger jew is a fucking actor, why arent they interviewing the other students that acutally matter, because they want to ban guns and only jews are fucking screaming for ar15 bans its fucking bad goy ar15 is bad, trump only banned it because he would get trampled on even though obama didnt do shit for sand hook or any other shooting the little nigger promised he would and everyone believed him.

Yes, but has he got a face and a name?

they didn't believe obamas was fake so no point
whatdoesitmean.com/index2495.htm

ive seen that photo without the david hogg picture, that shit someone put on there.

Where is the original CBS 2 video. I can never find this shit.

nice damage control, here's your (You)

i can tell a fucking baby boomer made this, garbage

you are cringe

u don't like my paint skillz?

youtube.com/watch?v=HvZD7UkJd24

youtube.com/watch?v=lhMNNaTwsyM

I dont think the lanklet is over 18, but its funny so I continue to push it,

Take the Hogg pill bishes

actually worse mspaint skills than the 25 jump poster.
blind boomer plz die

>2012 graduation
good job detective

His mum looks like hilldawg crossed with a pigg

What did he witness on aug 17?

so hilldawg?

Are they telling us to shoot school kids? Is this a call to action? Somebody should alert the authorities.

Hogg's father is not retired. He currently works for a spy agency contractor in Orlando Florida.

take it easy toby.