Boku no Hero Academia

So do you think we'll ever see these guys again after the current arc ends?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-19/my-hero-academia-smash-spinoff-manga-to-end-with-5th-volume-in-november/.121572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, literally villains of the (arc) week

Rappa will join the villain alliance.

Maybe Rappa but that's because he's the only lackey with goals outside of "im worthless but Overhaul is so cool and I would DIE FOR HIM"

Bane will join the VA after realizing that he took out Ryuko, one of the big 3, and two interns while his own leader and 7 of his subordinates couldn't beat 2 regular heroes, Mirio, and 2 interns.

I hope so

No chance. The entire arc has just been filler, padded with shit like Kirishima/Suneater chapters that nobody gives a shit about.

Why did OFA never give Shigaraki any additional quirks?

>OFA
Fuck me, I meant AFO.

This is the ideal outcome

I just hope the current arc ends soon.
I have a feeling that it's the weekly format dragging it down like always but im really not feeling this arc.
Everything happens so fast and goes nowhere anyway, we have practically predicted what was gonna happen 3 chapters in advance every week.

I'm just waiting for the VA to make their move at this point. There could be a great end of arc twist with them since they're already stated to be waiting for the other two sides to soften each other up.
>Shiggy is the one that puts down Overhaul in the end

> Deku fucks up overhaul, but he barely manages to escape with yakuza boss only to get killed by shiggy and his gang.

Would you be upset if Deku's dad showed up later as a hero/villain or not at all? All we know is that he breaths fire and thats it. Perhaps he can manipulate his fire like Endeavor except on a more basic level? Like say making himself fly by breathing very hard.

His dad is Endeavor

would make sense, Endeavor loves Deku's mom but he didn't start a familly with her because muh eugenics

>inb4 mister midoriya is a fucking dragon

Ryukyu is Deku's dad?

>gets Fairy Tail flashbacks

>Deku's madman mode is actually just his quirk that passed onto him
>Dekudad also has a minor regeneration quirk with firebreath/madman
BNHA is just the precursor to fire punch

He has to appear at one point to explain where Deku got his madness from. It sure as fuck wasn't from his mother.

Best

Just a reminder that Froppy is best girl.

Suneater is literally the most popular newcomer and Kirishima was 5th in the last popularity poll. But hey man, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Maybe Rappa or somebody else will join the VA, but as a group the Yakuza are finished.
Maybe the Boss will wake up and officially disband the Yakuza, finally recognizing that they're a relic from a bygone era and that they have nothing to offer society.

>dA
>traced
>frog

Because MUH STAND ON HIS OWN

>Imblying he dont plan to give AFO or has already done it

>wasn't from his mother
Are you sure about that? We've never seen Inko in action.

What was the fucking point of introducing Bane when Rappa fills the exact same roll?

Shiteye is such a pussy. When will he die?

So we can all agree this arc really sucks right?

I bet he does have the AFO quirk in some way , but it's a similar situation to Deku's where he can't use it properly or his body will explode or something.

Why wouldn't you have more than 1 brawler?

>filler
>in a non-adaptive work
I love this meme

why have threads slown down so much?

So Hori could write out the girls early this arc.

No, Hori made them fail hard this arc.

Damn shame since Overhaul and his group had a lot of potential.

>Posting best girl to shut down frogposter

In case you haven't noticed, AFO's training was very lacking. Shigaraki is still a pathetic manchild that sucks at planning and needs others to bail him out. And in terms of fighting power, he's barely above some freshmen UA students, he doesn't stand a chance against Pro Heroes in one on one fights.

Then why didn't Snipe just shoot him in the head?

murder is not a heroic thing

>murder is not a heroic thing
>MFW

>And in terms of fighting power, he's barely above some freshmen UA students, he doesn't stand a chance against Pro Heroes in one on one fights.
He literally out-CQC'd Pre-jobbing Aizawa by noticing a tiny missable detail about how his hair gets in the way.
He's also incredibly fast. He literally jumped from the middle of USJ to the water before Deku even had time to notice.

Nah it's good.

>Believing Bin Laden existed in the first place

I honestly wish Hori never introduced Nighteye.
The only things he adds to the series is to be another fucking reason to doubt Deku's OfA inheritance and to just tell us that All Might is going to die.
Neither of which are necessary to the plot.
All Might was already dead in a sense, and i'm pretty fucking sure all the readers are tired of the "Deku doubts himself" shit Hori keeps bringing up.

Wouldn't that turn him into a Noumu?

>tfw AfO's Keikaku all along was to turn Shigaraki into the ultimate nomu.

How many seconds would it take mirio(with permeation) to defeat shiggy? I'd say maybe fifteen.

I hope we never see any of them again except for Overhaul. They fucking suck compared to the League of Villains and we don't need them eating up more page time.

camie is the dumb and willing pet of a villain, and she is a stain on shiketsu's reputation

t. twice

The non deku and mirio chapters sucked but those are out of the way now so we can enjoy the climax.

>The non deku and mirio chapters sucked
>Suneater chapters
>Togawice action
>Flashback Mina
You suck.

I could see Rappa joining just for Twice to keep creating clones that he can fight with.

>Suneater chapters
Some of the worst stuff produced by this otherwise great manga. Wholly new flashbacks that don't at least tie in to a previous flashback, showing up right at their moment of payoff is just horrible writing that destroys the pacing.

Because AFO only wants Shigaraki to become well-known so he can take over his body and become the new symbol of evil. AFO was just bullshitting All-Might when he said he just wanted to be like everyone else and pass down shit to someone younger.

Hell, the slime guy from Chapter 1 might become relevant if AFO steals his body-stealing quirk.

Shit taste confirmed

>believing the US existed in the first place

would you, Sup Forums?

>Everything happens so fast and goes nowhere anyway, we have practically predicted what was gonna happen 3 chapters in advance every week

>People kept saying that Mirio was going to die
>He didn't die
>People kept saying hat Eri was clone made by Twice
>That didn't happen

First you complain about this arc dragging its feet and not you're complaining about it moving too fast

How long did it take Kamui to defeat Shiggy? Probably about as long.

UrarakaXBakugou confirmed

This is getting weaker by the week.

>that froppy

Uhhh

Why are Bakufujos the only ones posting this?

>people still deluding themselves into thinking Rappa will become a recurring character

That's like saying the Arrancar in Bleach were meant to be established villains instead of throwaway challenges to build towards the Aizen confrontation

Irinaka will come back to fuck up Twice and Toga

>Waaaah fujos
>Fujos are practically nonexistant in these threads
>They're chill when they're around
>Still trying to push muh fujo boogeyman when everyone knows it's full of shit

Fuck off already.

t. Bakufujo

>Bakugou crucified
Nice

t.fujo

Why do you always post Bakugou shit from Smash Bakufujo?

>Waaaaah fujos why can't everyone hate them and not me
>Still trying to start arguments in a desperate attempt to keep these threads from sliding off page 10.

I don't know why you keep doing this. What you're doing is the internet equivalent of shitting in the community pool and then wondering why no one wants to get in it. It's fucking retarded.

WHY CAN'T YOU FAGGOTS DECIDE ON A THREAD

YOU'RE GONNA BRING THE MODS DOWN ON US AGAIN

FUCKING MORONS REREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Bakufujo

Good. The fewer threads the better.

t.Fujo
Fuck off, retard. Allow a Fujo to post ONE THING, ONE FUCKING THING, and the entire thread is soon to be flooded with fujoshit. Which is why they are not to be welcomed.
You're subhuman, we don't give a shit that you want to discuss getting fucked in the ass by Stain on morphine you prancing lala gay retard. Isn't that the only thing you fucking do anyway? The only thing that differenciates a Fujo conversation from a normal conversation is circlejerking and posting of unwanted gay shit. Fuck off.

This there are only fudanshis and actual fags

Fujos are female retard, we don't have fujos

>flooded with fujoshit

You mean those times you got butthurt no one responded to your shitty bait so you tried to false flag your boogeyman into reality, only to have no one care since there was still less of it than waifuposting?

>Which is why they are not to be welcomed.

Funny, because you're the only one who ever complains about it. Everyone else just talks about their waifus/husbandos in relative harmony.

Also ban evading is against the rules.

Rappa will show up in the future, just to be obliterated by Doomsday.

Hori pls make it happen

Just got into BnH, if Quirks are considered to be the next stage of human evolution then why is it against the law for people to use them in public? (aside from self defense)

Because they'd be flaunting their quirk privilege, and that'll hurt quirkless people's feelings.

> People running down the street with super speed knocking other people over
> Drives distracted by pedestrian flying overhead
> Some dumbass burning down the park again while trying to impress the girls with his fire powers.

To keep law and order.

>> People running down the street with super speed knocking other people over
Prosecute for reckless use
>> Drives distracted by pedestrian flying overhead
Just how drivers are distracted by birds and planes nowadays?
>> Some dumbass burning down the park again while trying to impress the girls with his fire pow
Prosecute for reckless use

There is no need to ban public use of quirks

>Rappa gets the shit beat out of him by someone much stronger
>Kirishima finds him
>"heals" Rappa
>Rappa becomes a hero and a teacher by the end of the story

Rappa literally dindu nuffin

trips confirm
Rappa is for redemption

It's over, guys:

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-19/my-hero-academia-smash-spinoff-manga-to-end-with-5th-volume-in-november/.121572

>tfw we never got scans

The only Yakuza worth a damn solely because he was funny as fuck and ever since his tantrum this arc started becoming good.

why couldn't overhaul just overhaul the old man?

>Implying he hasn't

hope this gets replace with a villains spin off , smash was always better when it was focusing on the league

This.
Give me those top tier evil shenanigans.

Because it's Japan. I'm sure that in America any attempts at regulating Quirks would lead to a violent revolution.