Is /k/ ready for the race war? My AK and AR with a combined of 12000 rounds say i am

Is /k/ ready for the race war? My AK and AR with a combined of 12000 rounds say i am.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNq7h4BY5VY
youtube.com/watch?v=46WrPylD_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=TcNtdHOPfMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everyone is just kinda waiting for someone else to fire the first shot. but yeah we're all ready.

There won't be one. The plan is for government to appropriate the land and lease it back to farmers, making them pay rent the land they own and work.

At worse, it will be like Zimbabwe, they'll kick out white farmers and nobody will give a fuck. Check out the plebbit threads, they're all fine with expropriation per se.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNq7h4BY5VY

I hope John Edmond stays safe. Someone give that man a R1.

This. The best we can hope for is that there's a mass exodus and that the country starves itself.

But then it will get aid and gibbs because it was all yts fault

>everything is fine check reddit

>There won't be one

Yes there will, disregard your propaganda news garbage. They want to take white mans land, farms, and everything they own without compensation. South Africans are crying 80% of the Land / Farms are owned by black people and want to take back what "white people stole".

Looting, murders, and rapes will happen. We need to help our fellow white man somehow.

Whoops;
>South Africans are crying 80% of the Land / Farms are owned by White people*

Had a bit of a slip-up, niggers wish they owned 80%.

>Civil rights groups have accused the EFF and ANC of inciting an ongoing spate of attacks on white farmers characterised by extreme brutality, rape and torture — last year, more than 70 people were killed in more than 340 such attacks

>WILL happen
farm attackers now use military signal jammers to prevent them calling for help before they rape/mutilate/cannibalize them

GAS THE WHITES FAMINE STATE NOW

>check reddit

How about no Scott okay?

I just enjoy getting my jimmies rustled, ok. It's not a big deal.

I wish a bunch of us from /k/ can go over to South Africa, build a bond with the farmers. While wearing our Rhodesian gear we go around slaughtering niggers by the dozens, never attacking first, but waiting for that single round from the enemy to wreck havoc and send them 6 feet under.

A bunch of us bump firing our Ar's - AK'S with the precision never before seen, with precision not even Abdul's and their Allah god can match.

might as well shoot first. niggers aren't people anyway.

>We need to help our fellow white man somehow.
Nobody is stopping you man

Don't forget the EFF leader (I think) saying "We're not saying that white people have to be wiped out...yet"

Turns out it was 2 years old but

>“When whites arrived in South Africa, they had committed “a black genocide” when blacks were dispossessed of their land. “They found peaceful Africans here. They killed them. They slaughtered them like animals. We are not calling for the slaughtering of white people, at least for now.”

> We are not calling for the slaughtering of white people, at least for now.”

I call bs. What he's saying is that might makes right and nog intend to press their demographic advantage.

At this point, whites should just take over and restore apartheid. There is no need to ruin another country to prove blacks are unable to rule a modern nation.

I do feel bad for the farmers. I would say just fuckin leave and let them all starve, but if the same shit was happening in the US, I don't think I would.

Water in cape town runs out June 9

The future of America but hey, based low iq spics and niggers, right fellow cuckservatives?

Huh, it’s almost like niggers breed like rats and also started to flood South Africa after the white Dutch and English started to industrialize the area and actually create a proper civilization.
Why they didn’t build a wall and simply wipe these subhumans out back in the 1800s I’ll never know.

At least farmers are somewhat organized to defend themselves. The citycucks aren't, if shtf they'll be the first to go.
youtube.com/watch?v=46WrPylD_Rc

the whites have been leaving for years, the only ones left are the extremely stupid and the poor.
They are so outnumbered they are beyond hope.

Nigs gonna nog

>White South Africans applying for asylum in Europe and North Americas
>All denied because they're white and they're oppressive racist fucks
>All they can do is sit and wait for niggers to come and decapitate and dismember them then steal their land

I'm not white but this makes me so angry

I wish there was something I could do

>bunch of /k/ommandos
>Africa
Why bother shooting the body odor alone would neutralize anyone within 100 meters

>"will happen"

It's already been happening there frequently for a while

lol, this

youtube.com/watch?v=TcNtdHOPfMM

They should raze and salt their fields, plant landmines in it, and take all their shit and leave for a better country.

Waste of salt, the niggers will ruin the land faster on their own.

Then open some old car battaries and spread the Leadsulfate over the field.

Thats how you make them IQ70 -> IQ60

The problem is that they will breed like rabbits and then become "migrants" to white nations.

We did this to sharecroppers in the US, you saw how well that turned out for Georgia.

>burn down my farm in the coming weeks
>niggers are left with scorched earth
>take my life savings and move because im sick of this shit
alternetivly
>leave the farm as it is
>niggers dont know how to farm for shit
>see mugabe
>they all starve to death anyway

Im either going to burn it down out of spite or let them starve out of spite

user, don't be silly.
Europe isn't a white nation.

does anyone have this one but its thy hyena?

Do you have an article about it?

People don't understand that

>white genocide isn't real
of course, that one South African family that tried to get asylum in Canada got rejected and called white supremacists.

Yeah getting your land stolen must really suck. This is a great injusice.

It's a European world
Shitskins just live in it

If there's any way I can join a white militia to slot floppies in South Africa, I'm in. How much is a plane ticket from the US to SA usually?

>white man conquers better than non-whites
wow who'da thunk. now tell me who settled in south africa first, blacks or whites? hint: schools don't teach you this one

You can’t say might makes right and then cry when people overpower you.

I'm not. If the dindu niggers are truly bent on the white man leaving their country, then the white man will leave.

Problem is they aren't overpowering anyone, we are rolling over and letting them fuck us collectively

total smarmy bullshit, I was just noting Georgia is retarded and Atlanta is awful. Could be lead and arsenic in the soil though, nobody would be surprised.

Wait, aren't they in the middle of an epic five year long drought? All the smart ones probably sold already and left.

If you think the Boers would be able to do jack shit you are high. They wouldn’t even be able to wage an effective guerilla war since that requires a sympathetic population. If the ANC and the South African government decided to remove them they would be gone pretty quickly.

It was a different world

We live in peace today supposedly and South Africa is for everyone” supposedly

It’s not overpowering it’s a scam

No, niggers with an iq of 70have absolutely no chance of competing against whites with an iq of 102. Their smartest(99th percentile) is our average.

>you conquered X people but when X people want to genocide you then you don't want to let them? haha gotcha bigot you have been btfo

The only ones left are the ones whom the west won't take, like they haven't been taking for the last 15 years.

like anyone here is going to quit their job at in-n-out burger to actually go to another continent and do anything.

Why are people even pretending its the same as amarica?

Its obvious they actually have a fantasy about this happening so they have an excuse to shoot people but at the same time try to pass off as if they're not wanting it to happen at the same time.

Its not happening in the united states, no matter what Sup Forums says.

9% of people in that area is white, and here its 72%, if anything what you're saying is completely flipped backwards. "abloobloo, poor us being the majority, the 9% population being oppressed in that area of the world is exactly the same as us here!" give me a fucking break, go to Syria and get it out of your system.

checked

yeah, jburg is weeks from being completely out of water. no reserves at all.

If I got a plane ticket, training, and gear, I would definitely slot floppies.

Sounds like the sort of person who failed their asvab.

>what are birth rates for 2050 alex

every time i hear someone trying to talk about IQ the score for blacks goes down by 10 points, its almost like that joke about jews increasing the numbers that died in the holocaust by a million every year, and its the same sort of people saying both things.

I never even attempted to join the military. Why would I fight with a bunch of niggers for the ZOG? In South Africa you'd actually be doing some good for whites.

you'd need an agency (or just some people) who can process the emigration process to get people in. you'd probably have to pay for the plane ticket and then you'd get bunked at a station on a group of white farms.

we'd need afrikaaners to invite foreign soldiers-of-fortune and handle the paperwork, but it could be done. plenty of people willing to fly to south africa with a gun and fight for people they've never met, just for the opportunity to spend their life with meaning.

>black people
>work

but that's bullshit. south africa was basically unpopulated.

Flying to South Africa is easy, flying my guns and ammo over there is another story

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd ditch my family and everyone else, ditch my job, just to fight for a good cause.

It's africa. Trade some toenail clippings for a rusted old akm.

when it comes down to it you'd probably be paid fucking nothing except bologna sandwhiches and not-enough-bullets, which means soldiers would have to have lots of 'extra curricular' activities and creativity to come up with various shit. which entails actual war of some sort, so there's sufficient chaos for such skulduggery to go on. that'd be the life, fighting in south africa, stealing chickens out of coops to get a good meal by night, trading potshots with packs of wild niggers by day.

>My AK and AR with a combined of 12000 rounds say i am

Which will be someone else's quite fast if you're lacking in physical fitness, fieldcraft, outdoor skills, medical skills and all the other stuff successful fighters have.

And I'm more concerned with what's going in America than Assrica.

No, 70 is for Africans is what’s generally to be expected.

No. They want to lease the land back to the same whites working it. Niggers are getting nothing but they're too dumb to see, it's a shakedown of white farmers that only benefits the apparatchiks.

>They want to lease the land back to the same whites working

No they aren't you fuck nugget, stop listening to the media. They are crying and complaining 80% of the farms / land belong to whites, and want it all back because "we stole it".

Whites would need to bomb their government while its in session to kick off the war.

Is that why Rhodesia still exists?

>when discussing European empires
>HAHA those stupid niggers got BTFO long live the white race the strong always triumph
>when blacks are mean to whites
>OMG THIS IS ALL THE JEWS FAULT THOSE POOR WHITE PEOPLE DINDU NUFFIN HELP US UN THIS ISNT FAIR

>someone is going to give this faggot a (You)

Niggers don't want to work on farms, they just want the money they can squeeze out of whitey. African politicians are corrupt as fuck, they use anti-whitey rhetorics as a means to an end.

Are you retarded?

I'm in SA, you dumb fuck. Stop talking bullshit.. they want the land.

You’re the one who seems to be missing the point. I’m not saying that the reforms are good, or that the Boers should roll over. Just that if you think might makes right then you can’t really complain if the Bantus want to exercise their might.

if whites were smart they'd exterminate those they enslaved... what goes around... well.

This.