Im a white virgin trump supporter and i want emma gonzalez to be my mistressfu who beats...

im a white virgin trump supporter and i want emma gonzalez to be my mistressfu who beats, yells and tortures me at her will

how does this make Sup Forums feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2018/02/28/emma-gonzalez-nra-bisexual-parkland-shooting-survivor/
youtube.com/watch?v=9YZUWZTqrmU
youtu.be/rrMi9pYiwXo?t=32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

id like to run my hand over her pokey hair stubble while she took me into her mouth looking up at me with those deep brown meerkat-esque eyes

i can totally see her eyes watering up and squinting as she struggles to breath, using her hands to try an push you off of her

the face of a chimp

Like I'm looking forward to seeing you on /lgbt/ asking about 'am I REALLY trans' within the next 3 months?

This, but I want it the other way around. I always have had a fetish of dominating, dominate women. But I dont want to hurt her, just show my intimidate her and make her cry when I'm not looking.

same bud same.

did she say that?

>Emma Gonzales
>>Gonzales
anyone check her immigrant status?

EL FUCKING GOBLINO

Not likely but would be great.

No. She just said
>to those who say x thing
>We call BS
about a thousand times in her speech

ohh i get thats funny

wait i thought mooli was reference to italians which is european moulinyan which is eggplant

la creatura

Makes me feel like this should be on R9K

hilariously literally all liberal women are sexually submissive and are not into (sexual) female dominance, since modern day liberalism is all about fetishizing feeling victimized

also hilariously lots of right wing women are into femdom probably because it takes a more masculine mind-set in a woman to not fall for but muh feels leftist politics, my wife got me into both femdom and Sup Forums

2/10 prose. grab a fucking thesaurus next time instead of adding "esque" to the first noun that poops into your head

and, no. that was not a typo

Go for it

la goblina.....

"Oh user..."

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNF

DAT HAIR

Your children will be beautiful.

She's the 56% meme come true

pinknews.co.uk/2018/02/28/emma-gonzalez-nra-bisexual-parkland-shooting-survivor/

>tfwn militant lesbian mistressfu

I'm going to burn degenerates alive like ISIS does

Dike Boy

omg she looked sexy AF with that haircut

WHAT A GOY

Is that really her before going full shaved head dyke?

she looks way better buzzed

Was "Going through the Skrillex Phase" a thing recently in high schools?

Emma 50's pic taken by her dyke girlfriend

It's Italian slang for nog, since their faces look like eggplants.

pls post the FULL version of this pic, u can install InstaG downloader extension for chrome which unvails the full url ina button overlay

u have to click on the image then use the overlay for the tru largest version, toher wise if u click on the button from the main IG catalog view the images are cropped a bit

>emma gonzalez
this is gonna get worse

youtube.com/watch?v=9YZUWZTqrmU

but in doo the right thang, spike lee's character is the one who calls the jew fro wop "mooli" or am i getting it mixed up

Why they cut t off at the boobs?

has emma recreated scenes from blue is the warmest color?

Emma's ugly ass girlfriend...

Fucking animals is illegal dood

mutt/10 kys goyim

I’d end up looking like a Klingon from building up a callous by heatbutting her in the face three time before breakfast

Parkland slut

why is she verified?

Not sure. This is the panty dropper:

youtu.be/rrMi9pYiwXo?t=32s

Crawl back into whatever dank hole you came from and don’t eat or drink anymore please.
Sage.