Most traits that are characteristics of White people are recessive, most diseases are also recessive. Ergo...

Most traits that are characteristics of White people are recessive, most diseases are also recessive. Ergo, White genes are bad.

Without emotional arguments, SCIENTIFICALLY prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8570542.stm
metro.co.uk/2007/07/18/burkas-are-bad-for-your-health-532757/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Check the history books

From an evolutionary standpoint, prove me wrong

You don't seem to understand what recessive means. You're "ergo" has no backing

If you sprinkle brown feces into a glass of clean water, the water will turn brown.
Which is better, the poop or the water?

This is your logic

How so

Almost all diseases are recessive though. Recessive genes are the poop

blond and red hair are recessive traits. recessive traits do not equate to disease
>white people have greater lactose tolerance than any other ethnicity
>ergo, all other ethnicities are inferior from an evolutionary standpoint, as they can safely utilize fewer sources of nutrition

Just like light is recessive to shadow.

The light fights and burns to survive in every dark centre of the cosmos.

To be white is to burn bright.

You are trying to lump all recessive genes into one group and treating them as if they are all disease genes. There is no need to do this and it is not how evolution works

That simple isn't true

Niggers are niggers literally becuase they have evolved to survive in hot weather near the equator, Whites are white becuase they need more Vit D in less sun and can consume cow's milk.

I get why niggers are mad becuase when you look through history they have contributed nothing but labour for their smarter more evolved white masters.

That must really be hard to deal with knowing that, what is happening in South Africa is a prime example.

The genes are diluted in both parties.
Instead of you being black like charcoal, you become a poopy brown color.
And for the white person, the kid becomes less white and pure.
You dilute your poopy shit into my water, but the water is still there. The only difference is that some of it has been displaced with poop.
Thats not what recessive means you dimb fucking idiot.

holy shit!

I didn't say recessive white traits equated to disease. I said diseases happen to be recessive

Light skin evolved as an adaptation for lower sunlight.

By your thinking, all species that diverged from other species are inferior because they adapted for accommodating changes in practicality.

That which is most precious is one that must be protected.

Niggers have all the recessive diseases

Not an argument

But that isn't true. There are a huge number of autosomal dominant disease genes

Genius-level intelligence is also recessive.

But it literally is though.
Youre bad at this shlomo, go back to HQ and think up a different topic to shit out.

Unfortunately actual genes are significantly more complicated than “muh dominant “and “muh recessive “

your original argument is "Ergo, White genes are bad"

wasn't this pretty much MGS?

>Demands to be proven wrong scientifically
>Can't be proven with any sort scientific, historical, or forensic evidence that YOO WUZNT KANGZ

Annnnnnd this is basically why I've completely stopped listening to anyone anywhere pontificating about muh science.

Black babies living in Europe are developing rickets because their skin blocks the weaker Northern sun, thus preventing vitamin D from being absorbed.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8570542.stm

Vitamin D deficiency is common among darker skinned people newly arrived in Northern Europe. They make it worse by wearing skin-covering outfits like the niqab.

metro.co.uk/2007/07/18/burkas-are-bad-for-your-health-532757/

Just as white skin fares worse in closer to the equator, the further away from the equator you go the worse dark skin fares.

recessive traits can't be outbred. Humans generally find them more sexually attractive. racemixing was, is, and will remain a niche for degenerates looked down upon by all parties involved, as humans are tribal and territorial by nature.

Huntingtons
Marfan
Tuberous sclerosis
Acute intermittent porphyria
Polydactyly
Myotonic dystrophy
Von willebrand
Von hipple-lindau
Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia
Puetz-jeghers
Hereditary spherocytosis
Noonan syndrome
Hypertropic cardiomyopathy
DiGeorge syndrome
Treacher Collins
Familial hypercholesterolemia

it's almost like good things are hard to acquire

From an "evolutionary" standpoint, roaches are "better" than all humans, nigger or otherwise. What's your point? White people have created the best civilizations. It's why the entire third world is clamoring to get into white countries.

So much diversity. Europe got blacked on 2015.

Show me pictures of white people on shitty boats desperately fleeing their white countries...

Larsen syndrome
Vitelliform macular dystrophy
Flynn-aird syndrome
Hawkinsinuria
Monilethrix
Hay-wells syndrome
White sponge nevus
Gray platlet syndrome
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2b
Zori-stalker-williams syndrome
Papillorenal syndrome
Timothy syndrome
Currarino syndrome
Platyspondylic lethal skeletal dysplasia
Metachondromatosis
Huntingtons disease like syndrome
Autosomal dominant cerebellar ataxia
Marshall syndrome
Miller-dieker syndrome
Hypochondroplasia
Gillespie syndrome
Rosselli-gulienetti syndrome
Reis-bucklers corneal dystrophy
Dariers disease

Just a small sampling to show that OP is a gigantic retard

So superior that they have to travel on makeshift boats because that's better than staying on their horrible countries that they themselves made horrible.

>Most traits that are characteristics of White people are recessive, most diseases are also recessive. Ergo, White genes are bad.
Negro logic.

you a doctor on smoko?

Nah, PhD student bored with writing

You proved yourself wrong with your pic related

Most people in prison are criminals, most people in prison are black. Ergo, blacks are criminals.

Given that OP doesn't seem to be replying I think we can successfully say that he has been BTFO'd and will never recover.

>inb4 he comes back with "I was just pretending to be a retard, I tolled you all XD"

Without whites would niggers even go to space? would humanity ever reach the stars just like we did in the space race?

Yes they would. Pic related

Black people evolved to accomodate for too much sun, i.e. in a time and zone of plenty, where things grew easily and life is easy, large docile food grows abundant

White people and asians evolved with white skin in a harsher mode. To grow, to catch, to be sheltered, to simply not freeze, all aspects of life required thought and planning.

It's no coincidence whites and asians are smart