Do you like maps, Sup Forums?

Do you like maps, Sup Forums?

I sure do. Take a look at this crime map of Dallas. I wonder what's causing all of these problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
trulia.com/real_estate/Indianapolis-Indiana/crime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, I've got a race map too. I wonder what happens if we compare them...

huh, it's kind of hard to read but I think I see something...

>most dangerous part of dallas is the white part

???

I-I must be seeing things, hah, let's move on to LA.

Post tarrant county nigger

Just look at this vibrant bastion of diversity. Let's take a look at the overlay.

Fort Worth crime is Mexicans mostly. Hint, I'm there rn. The center red is a homeless area.

Idk, I feel like spics would be way better than nigs if cartels were gone. We could get rid of them with Nazi drug policy but it's too left wing for most people.

Shows that niggers wander over to the business parts of town to rob people.

N-no...

Ha... haha, it's just because they're poor, right? Let's move on to a city that seems to have more concentrated wealth, like... Boston?

Kek I thought that place south west of Dallas said Cockroach Hill.

How mean, all the blacks and hispanics are sectioned off to their own part of town. Must be racism.

That section near Highland park is a bar/nightclub area called uptown. Lots of spics and nigs go there on the weekends. I lived off Routh Street for a while over there and a couple of times on saturday nights I nearly got robbed by niggers. Good thing is there are also shitloads of cops.

I'm literally shaking now. Do white people just not report their crime at all so that they can look good on paper?

High crime rates are from people who grow up in lower socioeconomic backgrounds. This just happens to be black people.

Wow an actuall intelligent person on Sup Forums

Just happens to be.. But why? They had like 200 years to rebuild. Europe was fucking destroyed after WW2 and in the 70's they were fine.

Y-yeah, haha, you guys must be right, I hope, let's head over to the poorest major US city, Philadelphia.

I almost got into 2 maybe 3 police stings while looking for whores in Dallas
LOL what a bunch of fuckups who think and perpetuate the lie that sex trafficking is real here in America
I WISH it was real, but obviously it isn't and there are no hot teenage hookers

O-o.. oh no...

Got one for Indianapolis?

NOOOOOOOOOO

(you guys are partially right, people on the upper end of being almost out of total poverty tend to be more criminal, but IQ seems to be the stronger factor here)

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

trulia.com/real_estate/Indianapolis-Indiana/crime/

Black people in America have never prospered. Quite obviously they started off in slavery. Ever since they were freed they have been stuck in the inner city Democrat machine. This is why black people commit higher crimes. It's not because they are black, it is because of their socioeconomic backgrounds. If you took two black people, one grown up in an affluent background and one in the opposite, do you think they'd act the same because they are black?

>started off in slavery
So did Asians on the west coast though.

They mostly stick to inner cities too.

There's adoption studies where kids from low IQ parents are adopted by high IQ parents. The kid mostly matches his biological parents IQs.

hahah, hadn't thought of this

Blacks in LA are disappearing. In 20years South-Central LA will be all Hispanic and East LA will be white.

Guns are for retarded american faggots who pretend that having a gun makes them masculine when in reality it makes them look like idiotic buffoons in front of the world's eyes

Thank you for your opinion, once great empire that relied mostly on guns through its greatest periods.

Thank you. Because that perfectly corrolates with the fucking public, with citizens having guns. Fuck off you dumb faggot

>niggers can't swim across the river to commit more crimes

It has since the dawn of culture, friend.

Because, you know, militaries, armies and etc didn't exist.

I wonder if those bridges all have tolls, lol.

Which were mostly citizen militias through most of history.

Spain is a great recent example of how ineffective a disarmed populace is. Look at how fucking quickly they shut down Catalonia, lol. Neutered in whole, tbqh

That's a fucking good thing you fucking idiot! Thanks to them not having guns we could silence them!?

And I'm pretty fucking sure the Spanish Empire had a military, a navy, an army. And you're talking about mayan-level militias. You want to go to that part of life? Wow, such traditionalism, let's adopt primitivism. Faggot

I'm done with you, dumb retarded faggot. The world is laughing at your disgraceful country

The white part means whites live there. That doesnt mean niggers and spics don't go there because thats where they know the white people are

You uh, really got me out-memed. I'm helpless over here.

Anyway, Catalonia choosing to govern itself was an important exercise in free will and it's clear that free will on such a level is not able to exist in Spain. I'll be praying for you.

Some level of militarized populace is what signified great civilizational growth spurts through history. Look at how things drug on during the dark ages with serfdom. These concepts are tried and true and have been carried out in kind in every rising civilization all over the globe. To think these concepts aren't relevant today is ignorance.

White Trump-voters with guns?

Willing to bet those are more middle class white neighborhoods that are likely to be armed.

Hmmm, there's a lot of blue-green on

Only a man who can't own guns could get this mad.

But that's not right... It doesn't make any sense... Why would white Trump-voters with guns go into impoverished Black and Hispanic areas? Just to oppress them?

Likely. The same way Estonians go out of their way to fuck with Gypsies.

so many disgusting spics

I also like maps

I hate Portlandites but I wish my city were this fucking white.

We don't have any Gypsies - we killed them all in the 40s.

Dang, I couldn't find a better joke. Help me out?

Russians. We have a Russian epidemic.

Dallas sallaD

Is this an Amerimutt meme or a soyboy meme?

gotcha, spaciba