US Gov Taking Your Guns Away Without Due Process: (((Mental Health))) Criteria

Well Sup Forums? Is he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=tzXxXgOfq0o

Other urls found in this thread:

ipolitics.ca/2018/03/01/goodale-says-gun-legislation-coming-wake-parkland-student-shootings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes,

trump is dog whistling civil war.

see how excited this sandnigger got when she heard 'take the guns, due process comes second' or whatever.
this fucking sandnigger

Let me get this straight, you think that Trump is pushing gun control to start a civil war, as some kind of 7D chess?

oh for fuck's sake, he just tweeted out he had a great meeting with the NRA and turtle man said gun control was being shelved for the time being. talk to me when he actually does something about it instead of just run his mouth like usual.

>implying Trump supporters care
>implying Trump supporters are not simply sticking it to libruls by celebrating everything he does
>implying Trump supporters are absolutely unwilling to give up their best interests for Trump's "agenda"

God I hate youtube vidoes shot in a car.

What did he mean by what he said? What panic did you feel when he said that? He was indicating how MOTHER FUCKING CLOSE everything is from FALLING APART. ONE bad president and BOOM shit is fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. FUCKED.

People are afraid. People are buying guns. If this is true, you can say, to some extent that trump is arming civilians.

Trump is dog whistling civil war.

Oh really? He took back his comments about arbitrarily seizing the guns of US citizens without due process, took back his promise to ban bump stocks, took back saying he wants assault weapons banned?

Do you not realize the insane implications of him saying he wants to violate the second amendment without due process?

You actually think that sitting back, getting comfy, and "just waiting to see what happens" is the correct attitude to have towards this?

>People are afraid. People are buying guns.
Can't say you're wrong about that, but I really don't think that pushing gun control is his secret method of starting civil war 2.0. People buying guns in response to what is happening is not proof that he is "arming the citizens" for the civil war.

Fuck that would be cool if you are right, but I don't see any evidence for that being the case whatsoever. I think it's far more likely that it is exactly what it seems like: That the US government is putting measures in place to disarm thought criminals arbitrarily, and that when this is done they will be painted as (((mentally ill))) so that the rest of Americans don't take up arms in response to the violations of the second amendment.

no because I understand how trump thinks and how he operates and if you haven't figured him out by now that's your problem. I didn't lose a minute of sleep over his comments.

It was real in your mind.

I guess we'll just have to see what he does, won't we. I actually judge people on their actions. I know its a novel concept.

WHY DID I WAIT TO BUY AN AR
fuck
I thought I could wait cause trump was prez

>I actually judge people on their actions
No you don't. You observe Trump's actions then create whatever mental gymnastics you need to ease your cognitive dissonance.

Trump moving the embassy is a symbolic gesture that literally has no effect on my life. Talk to me when he decides to invade Russia or Iran like a good goy.

>thinks symbolism doesn't matter
>thinks it's all (((pure coincidence)))
>ignores all of his tax money that is funding Israel
>doesn't know that Israel is starting a war with Iran and Trump said he will protect Israel at all costs
wew lad

You must be a real dishonorable piece of shit IRL if you think a man's words count for nothing, by the way.

>heh talk to me when that unlikely thing happens, until then let's demoralize right wing causes while accomplishing nothing of value

and were getting even more gun control now thanks to a shooting in another country. i expected this in a second term of trudeau but not now. still 22 months till the next election.

ipolitics.ca/2018/03/01/goodale-says-gun-legislation-coming-wake-parkland-student-shootings/

>Trump tried to take away our guns just to show us how bad things are!
The fucking cult club is real.

>and were getting even more gun control now thanks to a shooting in another country. i expected this in a second term of trudeau but not now. still 22 months till the next election.
What in the actual fuck.

ZOG IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY

>ZOG IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY
Get a load of this goy.

Trump is one of those people who only thing pragmatically and based on their personal opinions, they don't have a philosophical backing. This is his major flaw.

you mean trump didn't gas all the jews? wtf I'm with her now.

So you're so brainwashed by the jews that you think that not giving them $3 billion a year is tantamount to "gassing" them?

top wew

The Second Amendment has already been violated without due process since at least 2007, with the passage of HR 2640, the School Safety And Law Enforcement Improvement Act. This was done in the wake of the Virginia Tech shooting. NRA supported it, GOA opposed it. It was the first tell-tale sign that the NRA has been subverted, and they'll be going at this angle alongside Trump in the future.

Do you know what HR 2640 did? It disarmed nearly 140,000 veterans across America. Why? Because one of the clauses it enforced was to ban people with mental illness from owning a gun, and all these veterans who were diagnosed with PTSD (by random VA doctors, no less) now suddenly had no rights to own a firearm and had them confiscated. All because of a single doctor with a piece of paper.

Trump will not take your guns away.
>He will, piece by piece, make them harder to buy.
And harder to own, put transport restrictions on them, ammo regulations, mandatory psych evaluations but just for certain people...
...then more certain people...then more, and you'll all be footing the bill for these evaluations, and then guns won't be exempt from recall and suddenly there won't be any cheap Taurus to buy,
>and then after another school shooting there will be a small tax on ammo which will go toward a victims' fund or something,
and then later another tax byt on some manufacturing component or material or material combination, and so on and so on.
>It's going to happen baby step by baby step so most people won't notice.
And when the people who care DO notice and start to object, Trump will hold a flag and pose with a gun, or with LaPierre, or make some grand gesture with one hand, while taking away your firing pins with the other.

I did not know that, please forgive my ignorance of gun control history in your country, and thank you for the lesson.

That is seriously fucked up. My eyes were not open to the reality of how hard the NWO is working to disarm the United States until the recent shooting, though I've been aware for some time now that if you guys are disarmed it's game over for Whites globally. It's game over for the entire planet imo with regards to world government and total enslavement rolling out.

You see what Bill Cooper said decades ago about this?

>Obama did it so it's okay if Trump does it too!

BBC World Service the other week actually aired a segment predicated on why exactly this particular shooting simply wouldn't leave the news cycle in order to take a closer look at why guns are such a problem.

GEE I DON'T KNOW LOL
They couldn't seem to put 2 and 2 together about it beyond women being really emotional about the need to ban all guns and how our children were becoming the taliban.

I agree in certain circumstances, but I fear that it might be a slippery slope.
In the case of Cruz... making death threats, threatening to shoot up his school, torturing/killing animals...
Pretty clear case where disarming the kid would have been a good idea.
However, I do think it sets too murky or a precedent.

no

nigger our country is kiked to hell; congress is infested with (((duel citizens))) and there's literally a law in place that forbids you from decreasing aid to Israel - you can only increase it and you're forbidden from boycotting Israeli goods in some states. Trump can't do anything about that, not that he would, mind you, because it would be political suicide. But the fact that he's cutting aid from countries like Pakistan is a start. I don't have unreasonable expectations of what Trump can do, unlike some, but so far he's exceeded what expectations I had going into his presidency. If can avoid a conflict with Russia/Iran, get the economy going and bring back (some) manufacturing jobs to the Midwest, stem the opioid crisis and get illegal immigration under control he will go down as a great president.

>Pretty clear case where disarming the kid would have been a good idea.
Witnesses reported multiple shooters wearing body armor and helmets/masks.

>If can avoid a conflict with Russia/Iran
Add North Korea and China to that list.