You will never be the innocent starter you used to be

>you will never be the innocent starter you used to be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9XuUY7Y29M&index=2&list=PLFlrTYsggKt_unHpv0dCruvk-b_DL4K1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We'll always have the memories.

Innocence is a precious thing but is replaced by other great things like experience and wisdom.

Also. What are they saying?

She's tired after a long day of work. Use the boorus for a proper translation.

How's Signum's afternoon after a long day at work?

She can always go to the nurse's office.

Shamal's the most underrated Wolk.

Might as well die.

Pure sex

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Nanoha's life only really started when she met Vivio.

You mean Fate, right?

You misspelled Yuuno.

That's technically true, but he got forgotten quickly.

Can we compromise?

I want to compromise that.

Life is so unfair for ferret man.

What's ever happened to him, is he still stuck in the library?

You never forget your first.

They should've used him in Force if they wanted a male MC so badly. They also need to bring back ferret mode. I might be fine with a season about the adventures of ferret Yuuno.

It's even really easy to justify. Just have him getting injured and using his ferret healing mode again.

It is a shame the vivids never learned to turn into cute animals.

FUCK. I want to FUCK Vivio-chan.

She used to be really hot.

Still is tb h

She is too old now.

I find both her adult mode and vivid age super sexy, but yeah her awkward VS age is kinda unappealing.

Honestly, I'd still fuck Vivid Vivio no questions asked even though she's a little old in that show. Does that make me a weirdo?

I'd say it is an accurate representation of what puberty does to people.

Why must we simply sit and watch as puberty ruins so many cute 2d girls?

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but someone is translating Gears of Destiny on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=-9XuUY7Y29M&index=2&list=PLFlrTYsggKt_unHpv0dCruvk-b_DL4K1A

It has been posted and it's unwatchably awful. It seems to be a google translation that's been added via youtube annotations.

Damn it, why would someone do that? I had accepted the fact that this game would never get translated and all I'd ever get was a plot summery, and then this happened and my hopes were raised up only to be dashed all over again.

>having hopes
You only have yourself to blame.

I didn't have any until I saw that someone was actually translating it. I had accepted my despair, then they tricked me into hoping again.

I want to go back, this all fucking sucks, Sup Forums sucks, life sucks.

Just read the English summaries if you're curious, the games are just your slightly bellow average anime games.

I have read them.

Would date any of them.

I wouldn't want to date Hayate. I bet she'd be a constant downer over her dead waifu.

Hayate would be by far the most fun, you don't deserve her.

Reminder:

Adult Feito = Hebe Feito > Loli Feito

When have we ever even gotten "Hebe Feito?" Or are you one of those people who think she aged noticeably between S1 and A's?

I like my Nanoha with chesticles.

I like Nanoha with Fate's baby in her belly.

I like Nanoha with Fate in her belly

>not based dogboy
At least they remember her as a person. It's always "Signum, Vita, Shamal, and the dog".

At least he got to play a minor role in vivid. When was the last time Shamal appeared?

Hayate would be the funniest date.
Fate would be the cutest date.
Nanoha would be the most active date.

Is there a single one of those dates that a non S-class wizard is likely to survive?

>You'll never be invited to come along with your hot boss after work for a drink.

Good taste.

But you're wrong they're all equally great

>you will never be a cute new operator at Section 6
>you will never be called by Hayate after work to see her at her office
>you will never worry constantly about whether you fucked up something on your way there
>you will never stupidly go along with her invitation to drink the tea she prepared and spiked
>you will never wake up in her bed in the morning naked with your virginity taken

>>you will never wake up
If you wake up at all, she aint done with you yet.

>Vivid is finally coming to an end
I wonder what's next in future, besides Reflections manga.

Force anime with a heavily reworked story.

sadness

Both Nanoha and Hayate strike me as the type that would leave in the middle of the date because of work.

Hayate is high enough grade that she can probably leave her work for later if she wanted, or put someone else to do it in her place, so no problems there. Nanoha isn't going to go out to dates with anyone but Fate and if they get called for work they probably will get called together.

Neither Nanoha nor Hayate would want to postpone work and Nanoha and Fate don't work together so there is no reason for them to be called together.

Fate is fast enough to continue flirting with Nanoha while Nanoha goes about her work.

>Nanoha isn't going to go out to dates with anyone but Fate
We know but play along.

I am sure I could make Fate agree to a pity date.

I've been praying for that to happen for years. It'd give them an opportunity to quickly end it so that it doesn't continue forcing them to set all the new content before then.

New doujin.

I named my home router "Bardiche", my MIDI controller, "Raising Heart", and my car, "Flyer Fin".

>Fate
>Being alpha
Nice joke you got there

You mean tachi, right? Fate is handsome enough to take either position.

I extracted the audio files from the PSP games and use the device voices as Windows system sounds.

>don't be gentle with me tonight
I like this.

>tfw Nanohaverse is dead, hijacked by the loli invasion.

Yes, Fate definitely has the looks such that anyone who looks at her and Nanoha would assume she was the dominant one, but spend even a few minutes with them and it becomes clear that Nanoha is the one who wears the pants in the relationship.

They have to go back to it eventually. It's mostly just a question of whether we'll continue to get hung up on pre-Force stuff.

>They have to go back to it eventually.

That's what we've been saying for how many years now?

if Fate was my dad things would be different around here

You can't fuck your dad user.

>You will never bounce up and down on Hayate's cock

I wonder what will happen with Nanoha after new girls take over.
She's a great character, it kinda sad seeing her slowly turning into middle aged mom from suburbs.

Vivio's butt is not that round, I refuse to believe it.

We already know.

Fate is a good wife.

>You will never be threatened by Hayate to not tell anyone about it or she'll release pictures of your nudes and also destroy your career with her connections
>You will never be called to her office to be fucked daily
>You will never reluctantly agree to it but actually love it secretly

Feel free to stop shitposting at any time.

>gets told to stop shitposting
>gets triggered because he was told to stop shitposting
>shitposts harder
Why are you so pathetic?

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

>ferretposting
Go back to 2007.

I just pretend Yuuno is Fate crossdressing.

I just pretend Fate is Vivio cosplaying.

I almost gave up hope we'd ever get another NanoFate oriented one.