Just about any generic modern SOL you can name is better than this show. It's terrible...

Just about any generic modern SOL you can name is better than this show. It's terrible. It's literally just the same few jokes

>this girl likes cats!
>this girl's a lesbian!
>the teacher's a pedophile!
>this girl's retarded!
>this girl's insecure about her weight!

over and over again, never mixing up the character dynamics, never giving anyone more than one personality trait. Oh boy, Sakaki's going to try to pet a cat again, i bet it's gonna bite her again. LOL! It bit her! Now she's trying to win a stuffed cat at a crane game! because she likes cats, get it?!

If you say this show's better than Nichijou you're trolling or flat out retarded.

Nichijou and Azumanga were shit. Azumanga is just a meme and liked for nostalgia reasons.

Nichibros >>>>> any of your unfunny moeshit

Nichijou was funnier.

Nichibros has to be one of the most unfunny excuse for "comedy" I've ever seen

But then again 90% of anime "comedy" is like that

Jap humour is retarded and so are you for expecting anything different. If you don't get it then you don't get it.

Nichibros was actually funny. Azumanga was just funny. Nichijou is for underaged redditors who like Family guy

*Azumanga was just comfy

Nichibros has one barely funny skit per epsiode with the exception of episode 6 which somehow managed to be pretty funny all around. Either way it's not funnier then Nichijou in the slightest.

Which girl was the lesbian again?

Nichijou isn't funny. Every time I've ever seen a clip I just sit there with a blank look. It's nicely animated but that's really it. Azumanga has good character humor whereas Nichijou just tries to be wacky and if I want to watch a wacky cute girls comedy I'll just watch Galaxy Angel.

All of them, why did you think they didn't have reflections?

Slandering AzuDai should be a bannable offense. This thread needs to get nuked fast

To be fair, neither were funny.

I still prefer Tomo over the rest

Of fuck off with your autistic elitism. News flash grandpa - no one gives a fuck about these shitty old shows that require a HEAVY dose of nostalgia to even remotely enjoy.

Anime today is better funded, better animated, better designed, and there is more variety and quality this year than there has been in the past 20 years. I'm so fucking tired of you losers bitching and moaning about shows no one's ever heard about or cares about.

>Nichijou
It's literally just the same joke
>look at this mundane thing! we overanimated it and took it really seriously! look at their deadpan reactions!
If you think Nichijou (or anything kyoani has ever shat out) is fit to lick Azu's shoes then you're fucking retarded and easily impressed by wasted budget.

>Anime today is better funded, better animated, better designed
>He thinks animation and design is what makes a good comedy

>and there is more variety and quality this year than there has been in the past 20 years.
hahaha.

>I'm so fucking tired of you losers bitching and moaning about shows no one's ever heard about or cares about.
oh wait you're just baiting.

Nyamo was a superlative cake-sensei.

I'm actually serious here. I know I'll get flamed for it, But I only got into Sup Forums about a year ago. I looked up a summary of this show and it looks like generic trash. Who cares if it came first? There's been about a million and a half shows that are all more interesting variations on that same basic structure. And more importantly, the newer shows do look nicer and crisper, so why bother?

fuck you nerd

no u

Azumanga Daioh is the fucking FOUNDATION of this site. If you don't like it you can leave.

That's yotsuba though.

>Nichijou just tries to be wacky
Oh you've never actually watched it