Fall 2017

anime you are looking forward to...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrKzNx2uy2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!

is this another harem?

Looking forward to unexpectedly high number of series.
For example
>youtube.com/watch?v=jrKzNx2uy2c
I asssume the pv tells the story of first episode, so it may go wherever, but may turn out to be at least last exile levels of fun.
>Shuumatsu
White fox did some good job with adaptations, so it's mostly a question of how good the original is. Have higher hopes than for Kino at least.
>Garo
A roulette spin, as user in the last thread said. It may be red and we get Divine Flame-tier goodness or may get black and Mappa provides us with another Blood moon.
Those are probably my top 3, but I'm going to try out like 10 shows at least.

apparently...

Poptepic

That's not for this season though.

These are the ones I actually give a shit about.

1. Magus Bride
2. Kino no Tabi
3. Dia Horizon

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko because it looks like it's gonna have MiA levels of loli suffering and Konohana Kitan because it's about cute fox girls working at a mountain hot springs resort. These last two are the "I want to turn my brain off tonight" shows of the season.

It is going to be magical. Konohana Kitan looks good as well.

Love Live is probably my most anticipated anime this year.

Are you me?

In addition to what you said, I'm excited about Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau, and giving Dies Irae and Vanishing Line a try.

>dia horizon
>SE attempt at GBF cash
But why tho?

Some of the promo art looks really High-fantasy/jrpg which I like. Also as far as I know Kemono Friends was a anime based off a failing mobile game and look what happened to that.

Please tell me why I shouldn't waist my time with it if you think it'd be a waist of my time.

Brothers from another mother and father I guess. I completely forgot to put Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau but I'd more excited about it than Dia Horizon.

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryoukou and Konohanatei Kitan for me. I'm a sucker for little girls suffering.

Plenty of shows but deep in my heart of hearts I'm actually hyped for Two Car the most.

Loli Kettenkrad Apocalypse

Where the fuck are my Hoozuki no Reitetsu bros at?

>Yuuki Yuuna 6 episodes long.
What.

I'm lookng to forward shitpost about it with Sup Forumsnons.

It's 12 episodes, the first half is prequel (Gin's awesome fight) and the second half is the actual second season (Sonoko beats everyone).

One that looks interesting aka none

Girl's last tour. This is probably going to be my AOTY if they manage to give me the same feeling the manga did.

P O O
I N
L O O

>Idolmaster: Side M
>Cinderella Girls Theater 2
>LL Sunshine 2
>new WUG
What a time to be an idolfag.

It's not that I'm suprised you want to watch it.
I'm suprised that the show that has a 75%+ chance to suck is in top 3 of your season expectations.

I don't see the appeals in male idols but I guess Idolmaster will be the best one to try.

I hope kino no tabi is good.........

>kekkai s2
>magus buraido
Possible:
>Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
2 or 3 and dropping 1 or 2 so I watch only 1 per season like always.

It will be

Basically everything, the one that got me the most anxious is Shokugeki no Souma, I really REALLY hope its two cour, it would be perfect.

Is the manga over?

>Is the manga over?
no

Too bad, I will never read a manga again that isn't over already.

fpbp
/thread

Why did you not post the chart, nigger?

Reminder that Seventhstyle hated Kantoku's artwork for that show

Definitely watching
---
3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season
Himouto! Umaru-chan R
Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season
Mahoujin Guru Guru (2017)
Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou

Maybe watching
---
Gataris
Black Clover
Blend S
Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken
Garo: Vanishing Line
Inuyashiki
Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series
Konohana Kitan
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara
RoboMasters the Animated Series
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
Urahara

I wonder how Orange gonna handle their first full-fledged anime.

Words can't describe how overjoyed I am this continues. I'm likely watching every episode once or twice a day until next episode.

New Gintama

Me too