We can agree Cell Saga is the best saga right?

We can agree Cell Saga is the best saga right?

Wrong

Red Ribbon Saga is the best saga.

Freiza saga is best, you can tell that it's the only saga where toriyama had a basic outline of events all planned out.

Power levels also stop making any sense after freiza.

This nigger gets it. Frieza is truly /our/ guy.

CELL > frieza

>We can agree
No.

Everything from the point when the Androids first appeared to the battle between Goku and Perfect Cell was 10/10. Gohan literally ruined the arc near the end because he had to be an edgelord and get his father killed. Other than that, yes. Android/Cell saga was the best. Also, I'd say it was the peak of Toei animation.

Frieza was the best villain but the Frieza saga fucking sucked in terms of pacing. Namek is one of the most boring settings I've ever seen in manga.

Namek is better

Freeza & Majin Buu are far better.

Cell saga was all over the place with time travel bullshit. And plotholes. Plus just about every power up was useless and render obsolete after introduction, Ascend SSJ, Piccolo fusion. And their was zero build for gohan in this entire arc he didnt do shit except kick gero off piccolo.

And to top it all of it had the shittiest and most overrated fight in the series Gohan vs Cell. Was nothing but a glorified WalkTalk montage.

underrated

You can say that in hindsight because...you obviously weren't there.

But if you were there, you know all of that all over the place power ups and plot holes that were introduced?
That's called character and world building.
That is the stuff that makes people watch and pay attention and say HOLY SHIT DUDE!

If you want a-b concise story telling then stick to short stories and 12 ep series.

Plus the quote on quote threat of 17&18 was non-existent. Them "Somehow being stronger but not killing anyone" was a letdown. And mad trunks look dumb. With out that Trunks movie or him returning home to kill them noone would even believe they were actually a threat at all.

Silly OP, this is not how you write "trash".

>we
no.

>Android 18 fashion show
>Doesn't even show here blowing everything up at the end
What a missed opportunity.

Dude when power up that has been over hyped for so damn long gets introduced and then gets shit on 2 episodes later is bullshit. It's like a middle finger.

That's like having Goku go SSJ against Freeza and having him get oneshoted at the end anyway.

Sorry, old Webm I had saved.

Yes

My nigga

Powerlevels stopped making sense BECAUSE of Freeza. He was way, way too powerful in relation to the rest of the series up until that point.

Its kind of funny, Goku really didn't give a shit about the red ribbon army except that they kept sending guys to fight him, then he just got fed up and went to their base to kill them all.

No but it was a good ending point for the series giving Vegeta a bit of resolution and passing the torch on to Goku's son. Also Piccolo/Kami resolution

I love seeing Cell punching a bunch of useless faggot

even better was when Vegeta did it.

No one who has ever actually read Dragon Ball has ever thought this

>No Dragon Ball chasing
>Muh 4 super saiyans and forget the others
>No fun
>Cell seems intelligent but he has no goal except becoming stronger and stronger.

Cell Saga is cool, but it's the saga I like the least in DBZ. It lacks a little fun, like the Piccolo Daimao Saga did.

That beatdown was sexy.

22nd Tenkaichi Budokai is the best, the fights are great and Muten Roshi passing the torch to the new generation was touching.