It's Hamtaro time

It's Hamtaro time
kushi-kushi-ticky-tick woo
HAMTARO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMI5Wyi3bi0
hamtaro.wikia.com/wiki/Yuki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flashes of my childhood went through my head, thanks OP.

kush kush

>dub theme

No thanks

Were you too cool for Cartoon Network when you were 10?

ok

I'm always up for an excuse to post this image.

Play, ham ham
smile, hamtaro ham ham

I don't remember this episode

>tfw still have my hamtaro handbook and plushie
it's too bad I can't find torrents of this show. I'd like to watch it again, but I don't want to watch english dubs.

Are you me?

I was older than that, but yes. I was downloading the uncut JP version where they showed Hamtaro's mom being killed

Dechu aired not too long ago as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMI5Wyi3bi0

My childhood

It's cute though

I wasn't even aware this was an anime was a kid, I didn't even know anything really about anime and thought it was just like any other cartoon

>I was downloading the uncut JP version where they showed Hamtaro's mom being killed

n-nani

I mean, I already knew something happened to his mother, but I assumed she simply died of old age.

Fuck I did play that game, fucking gold I love this feel.

>I was downloading the uncut JP version where they showed Hamtaro's mom being killed
you fucking what mate

What

>user ripping apart parts of people's childhood
Is this really what you wanted to become?

Why?

Why not?

You were one bad ham ham.

hamtaro.wikia.com/wiki/Yuki

Wow

I know

that one person being triggered in the comments of the actual OVA
>It is completely ridiculous and infuriating that ShoPro refused to dub Hamtaro's heartfelt quest to find his mother because they underestimated the intelligence of the target audience.

I watched the original uncut OVA recently, and it was so beautiful and touching, and absolutely fine for children. It wasn't "too deep" at all! I love how Yuki appeared to her son like a guardian spirit in the clouds and tells him that she is always with him and watching over him. She was sort of like his guardian angel -- so how the heck is that too deep for children?

I mean, to compare, in theRugratscartoon, there was a similar Mother's Day episode that focused on the premature death of toddler Chuckie Finster's mother, and how he too wondered what happened to his mommy and missed her. That was even sadder than Hamtaro's mother's story! If such a "deep" concept can be shown on a children's show likeRugrats, there is absolutely no sensible reason why ShoPro banned Yuki's story from the English dub.