Vegeta is clearly the best Dragon Ball Z character

Vegeta is clearly the best Dragon Ball Z character

Yeah, too bad the author is an idiot.

what made you reach that scientific conlusion I wonder? After all Dragon Ball Z is a show with a large cast of diverse and entertaining characters

Shame they made him look like a fool in Super

>Not perfection

Ummm...no sweetie~

Easily

The only person thats a bigger cuck than Vegeta is Yamcha

As opposed to...? This happened vs Frieza, Goku, GOHAN, FUCKING YAJIROBE, etc.

That's not perfection. This is perfection.

Cell isn't perfection, but he's closer to it than the faggot green elf you just posted.

Wrong. Those who hate Zamasu prove him right.

He's still the best

You mean Tien

He was cool right up until Cell Games.

Rude

Nope

Who is this Cooler lookalike?

PRINCE OF ALL MANLETS!

PRINCE OF ALL JOBBERS!

That's a weird way to spell Piccolo.

Now that we got Vegeta-Roshi, what other interactions do you guys wanna see?

>Sup Forums gushing over a manlet

Poetry.

Zamasu kills Zencunt. Permanently.

why didn't they bring Arale for the tourney?

>manlet
>wears armor
>Yamchas sloppy seconds
>daily dose
Yeah, Vegeta sure is great

Is this Bri? And is she for me?

Step aside Cellcucks, Friezacucks, Buucucks, Gohancucks, the real Chad villain is here, and he brought SS White with him.

Oh yeah, Piccolo does know the Mafuba.

Why hasn't he used it in the ToP yet?

I'm almost certain they forgot all the stuff Piccolo should be able to do, like why hasn't he just grown huge and shoved people off the platform

Growing huge doesn't make him stronger.

still wondering what this was traced from

>equal to SS Vegate
>equal to base Goku
so base Goku = SS Vegeta

How will Vegetards ever recover?

No, he's the worst, it's shame that Akira Toriyama sensei didn't kill him.

Its okay everyone is just holding back.
Watch Ribrianne fist clash with SSB next.

forgot my image

Keep 'em comin' boys

Daily reminder the entire series should have ended with majin vegeta killing buu

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>watches super

HahahahahaHHAHAHAHAHAH

>We got a purist over here!

l'll never understand the popularity of characters like vegeta

balding manlet eternally assblasted at the protag being better than him, gets tortured by androgynous space hitler, gets his shit pushed in by a girl, tries to be an hero and fails, cries a lot yet is somehow unironically considered badass

>he had the best bruce faulconer music

>mfw I actually like Super Saiya Densetsu

>failures identify with a failure
That's why

Being a tienfag is suffering. Nobody believes me when I mention how he was once strong and relevant.

Thanks doc

will he ever... show up again? did his voice actor die or something?

he had a cool moment vs cell but that's it, at vegeta's arc they were already all fodder

i think his fight against Nappa was decent at least, he lost but kept his pride.

Vegeta is cool and all, but his personality has some flaws I can't look past, so he is certainly not my favorite. More than anything it's his motivation. While goku wishes to get stronger purely for the sake of getting stronger and challenging tougher opponents, Vegeta only wishes to get stronger so he can keep up with Goku. If you ask me, that's very pathetic. I loved Vegeta a lot more before these traits were identifiable in the show.

vegeta was really good as a villain

then he was a really good character on namek. he was an experienced space warrior that actually had inside knowledge on frieza and his gang, but was forced to team up with the filthy earthlings in order to achieve immortality

then he became a jobbing good guy like the rest of the gang

it was all downhill for vegeta after zarbon

His orignal japanese VA has been dead

it's a pity his last shot did nothing, even just creating an opening for a critical blow would have been good
that way he just ended up jiaozi tier, died for nothing
autor was pretty cruel with them

he did break his armor right? back then that was considerable a feat

in a mere power measure yes, but it was pointless
muten's death vs great mage piccolo was as useless but had more intensity, if i had to compare them
like goku's genkidama vs freezer yeah cool shit bro did nothing tho (actually lead to crilin die and ssj so kinda had a use)

Reminder that Son Goku is a fucking retard

he hit his head hard enough to make a complete behavioural switch when a kid, it's IMPOSSIBLE that such a hit didnt leave heavy permanent damage on his forebrain cortex. His actions are not pardoned but can be easily understood

>like goku's genkidama vs freezer yeah cool shit bro did nothing tho

i think he took some damage from it

Does anyone has that recent image of the super manga where Goku says he didn't know Chi Chi was pregnant with Gohan?

Yeha sure sure
A selfish sayan that wont hesitate in killing the last two sayan even nappa (because he was defeated)
He lost and like any honourable sayan he run away
And when dodorian revealed what freezer did he gone mad (not for somethingh like the cause of the death of his race(that he don't care(but want hesitate a moment to say that he is the prince of the sayan) but because he was foxed

But is all totaly cool
You see know he has a baby

*now

No. Vegeta can be 2nd best though.

yes let the rage inside you come out once again and take over as the true BEGITA SAMA