>AG Sessions on new Opioid Policy 2/27/18
c-span.org/video/?441810-1/
>AG Sessions @Natl AG meeting 2/27/18
c-span.org/video/?441798-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
x-rates.com/historical/
secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical
youtube.com/watch?v=olqheDWsQWU
archive.is/a8avt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

>Created 386,000 (18.2%) less jobs February 2017 through January 2018 than Obama did in February 2016 - January 2017 [1]
>February - January job creation numbers would be ranked 6th when matched against Obama's term and are the lowest since 2012 [1]
>Weakest job creation month in 83 months [1]
>Trade Deficit up $53.4 billion (11.6%) through November (latest data) versus 2016 and getting worse [2]
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3]
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth for 1/20/2017-1/19/2018 was 12% below the prior year when adjusted for the dollar's weakness [3][4]
>Stock market is on pace for the worst year since at least 2008 [4]

Where's that "strong economy" Drumpfkins?

[1] data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000000001?output_view=net_1mth
[2] trade.gov/mas/ian/build/groups/public/@tg_ian/documents/webcontent/tg_ian_003364.pdf
[3] x-rates.com/historical/
[4] secure.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia/historical

>snowstorm hits
>roads are terrible
>supervisor out of genuine concern offers to put me and this one girl up in a hotel since we both have to drive a fairly long distance
>it would be one room with two queen beds
>the girl is fine with it
>she's single and fairly qt
>says we should grab a case of beer on the way there and watch a movie or something since neither of us work in the morning
>spaghetti and say I'd rather sleep in my own bed
>spend an hour doing 20mph and sliding all over absolutely shitty back roads
I'm a lost cause, aren't I?

>Because some people still commit murder we might as well just decriminalise murder

Indeed it is

fuck this i'm going to sleep

You absolutely autistic fucking RETARD

ALERT

BLACKPILLING, CONCERN TROLLING, AND PLEBBIT SPAM IS FORBIDDEN BELOW THIS LINE

ALERT

BLACKPILLING, CONCERN TROLLING, AND PLEBBIT SPAM IS FORBIDDEN BELOW THIS LINE

this better be bait

are we doing this shit again, really?

youtube.com/watch?v=olqheDWsQWU

>jpg
>Becomes a virus where a NEET tries to get an irl waifu to fug and gets beat up

And they said, what exactly are you doing with your life?

You're giving him too much credit, he couldn't even keep his lines straight.

archive.is/a8avt

MITCH KILLS GUN CONTROL IN THE WOMB

GUN CONTROL SHILLS BTFO

Blame the Asians.

WHERE THE GODDAMN FUCK IS NNTNN?!

that kids hoggtied isnt he? the medias done with him

Weird....i thought David said no more school until the second ammendment is changed ))):::::::

Whats wrong david! Can't change ANYTHING?

>turtle-eats-rat-alive-in-fish-tank.gif

Powerful pic. Really rattled my pistachios.

Yeah, the NRA guy said some words, but Trump hasn't said anything. They're gonna all support "red flag" confiscation for dangerous people, just watch.

how many ICE agents do we need to cleanse this bean ridden country

Was in earlier.

cosmic check

It's not. The worst part is I have absolutely no problem talking to this girl at work all day. It's not like anything would have happened though. I'm socially incompetent.

I think posting awoooo is funny, cute etc, but this is just cringey bullshit.

now she'll fuck a random nigger

A few million.

763,436,056%

typical democrat

Hey boys, I recently bought a slapchop and despite the oldschool memes it’s actually useful as rick.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Missed by a couple of threads.

yeah nothing's going to happen anymore
she was totally down to see if you were down
instead you fucked it and now you're going to spend another 10 years >tfw no gf posting before finally ending it with a bullet to the head

She Lives in California you bigot. Pot is legal there, you should really educate yourself on California law.

Is this one of the top 10 anime betrayals of 2018?

FAGS

Dude this better be bait.

Psst: Wanna see a rare AWOO?

(You) from two threads ago. Thanks, user!

lol, I tell myself when I make a mistake that it's my soul guiding me and that it's over my mortal comprehension why I made whichever choice I thought was a mistake but I'm crazy so...

see 100% you would have gotten laid in that scenario if you aren't completely inept. 100%. do you realize that?

suspicious

She just asked you to netflix and chill and you said no.

That's ok, I've done it too. Stayed in this building with two girls on a reservation once (not Indians but we were doing training). One was really hot and the other ugly. Were going to drive out to a city one night for some fun and stay in a hotel and the hot one invited me. I just said "ill tell you later." and didn't bring it up again. They assumed I had girlfriend after that.

That's mean

Can u post the actual one where she turns around and gives a SMUG face

Fools.

I think it's cringy because why? i like the pretty border, didn't read center b4 posting so...

Now the US is going to Corner Canada not only on steel and Aluminum but also lumber and milk products thanks to NAFTA if he tears that up. In addition to scaling down your energy sector and oil extractor, RIP economy and rip real Estate bubble.

No problem, pal.

God I hope this is fake. This is as bad as this time on a school trip the hot chick from the team I just beat asked me what liquor I wanted, got a homeless guy to buy it, then I went after the fat one because I thought I had a better chance. Wew.

I beg to differ.

Some user suggested making a Mattis black metal album cover this morning and I finally got back to my computer

This one...I thin

he has to finish highschool so he can get that big job at CNN or get a totally free ride to Harvard. If he doesn't at least graduate, it makes him look like a lazy shit so they won't give him free shit.

Liar

yeah jeff. don't go after the baby rapers in D.C. or the dems selling uranium to Russia. Lets go after America's least dangerous drug.

I thought the first 18-months were Obama's economy though? What happened to that?

it's always the women

>the eternal Chu

Is James Woods a cunt because he got blacklisted from Hollywood, or was he blacklisted from Hollywood for being a cunt?

>if you aren't completely inept
So I was fine staying home then.

lol he doesn't have the connections, family, or skin color for harvard
he'll get a D1 football school at best, wouldn't be surprised if Mizzou or pedo state takes him

>internalscreaming.jpeg
This is why you don't undervalue yourself friends. Commit to it or lose.

C'mon user, you should know this by now. When it goes up and has the big green number, it's Obama economy, when it doen and big red number Trump economy!

he was blacklisted from Hollywood for leaning slightly to the right and being vocal about it

They let non citizens serve in the military? What is the logic in that? Would they let a russian sign up?

m8 you were in the same room you could have stumbled and still fell into pussy

He was bitching about the SAT. Methinks he's too dumb to get into a decent school.

not lying asshole, downloading Awoos as we speak and picking by whatever thumbnail looks good ata glance

You can salvage it if you invite her out silly but you definitely created a misunderstanding between yourselves, probably think you're not interested or have a gf.

Not your blog.

download as a zip and not individually

Oh I banged hotties I just did some horrible math that night.

That's probably not the worst one, at least a half dozen in high school straight up said they wanted it and I found some way to screw it up hysterically. I STILL do it sometimes when I'm out getting some strange.

Treadu gunna have a bad year.

zip wouldn't work for some reason

For the user posting the Hera ARs last thread, the 5.7 AR is the best for it

Invite her out again to netflix and chill, then explain that you were too nervous last time to make a move

>slashing regulations
>freezing most federal agencies and forcing them to shrink via attrition
>biggest corporate tax cut in memory
>raises tariffs on steel and aluminum
>economists: TRUMP IS A BIG GOVERNMENT PROTECTIONIST

christ these people are more upset over tariffs than anything else
the libertarians are especially bad, it's hard to believe that Ron Paul could have ever been a leading libertarian when his plan was to fund the entire federal government via tariffs

>If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will own guns
So why don't you simply take the guns from the outlaws too?

it still won't be as open of a book as it was when they were away, in a hotel room, away from home, after work, during a snowstorm together. Literally everything was right for it then. The stars were aligned so to speak. He blew an effortless lay.

because you can't
>pic related

kek desu
Similar thing happened to me. She kept laughing at my jokes too much and offered to let me sleep at her place for convenience. I said "oh man thanks but nah it's fine I really prefer sleeping at my place". Then I get weird texts about one of my joke being dumb because of reasons. Next day at work she's mad at me.
Still not sure if she wanted to fug. Maybe. I probably would have screwed it up anyway.
We both have autism user. But that's OK.
And it's a bad idea to try to have sex with your coworkers anyway. I'd rather just be friends desu.

>So why don't you simply take the guns from the outlaws too?
They're not registered.

Yeah, this is one of those things where the faggy "Tru Conservatives" actually have a point. The worst are the leftists who hated all of Trump's tax cuts but now all of a sudden love Capitalism

right wing libertarians have moved to trump
today's "libertarians" are left leaning abominations

we need at least 56% of the country to deport the beans

I'm glad Trump never lets Sessions forget the cowardly blunder that was the recusal

Sessions fits Trump's agenda so well, but fucked up big time with that recusal

his IQ is supposedly off the charts. can you imagine how miserable he must've been surrounded by all those vapid people?

That reminds me a lot of thumbhole stocks during the ban years. I'm having flashbacks.

That's because they didn't punish gun owners enough for the first 5 years or so

>US economy revitalized
>Canada gets cucked hard
my fucking dick

>the year is 2018
>Jerry Brown signs a law outlawing all guns in California
>millions of MS-13 cholos line-up at police stations to turn their guns in
>California becomes a paradise where real communism actually works
>finally, Drumpf and the NRA are defeated

He went to MIT, he's no dummy