May The Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with all Gods children

May The Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with all Gods children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM&list=UU215IIShvp0f8G_R1I-S9tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

Amen

Jesus is the test of men Matthew 25: 35, the parables in Matthew chapter 5 he said to pray to the father. Our Father who art in heaven Hallow be thy name. Man in cave Muhammeds he blessed him, many will come to teach you in my name. Bible still misinterpreted but seek and find. He is faithful and true the words of God. Holy mother, father Hallow Sun Jesus. Pearls to pigs, throwing bones to the dog. They will reap what thy sow. He is the tester judgment will come forgers of Heaven reap what you sown

Big pill holy ghost spirt is mother the father the son. Chicken came first not the seed.

May it be with you OP
I know it is

Amen, brother

God bless every single one of you, and everyone else who reads this post

May you be blessed as well.

ty brother, may the glory of the Lord continue unabated in your works

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

God be with you all. Wish me luck tomorrow.

what's on for tomorrow brother?

Mother Mary, please pray for me, that this might be my last post on Sup Forums.
I will now block the site in the hosts file on my computer.
Please pray, also, Mary that any other anons who need to leave this site might let this post be a sign for them to exit.
Amen.

And if they don't know how to do this, may they learn:
1. Search in startbar for notepad
2. Right click
3. Open as Administrator
1. Search in start for: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc
2. right click hosts
3. File --> open
4. In file name, copy paste: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc
5. view "All Files"
6. double click 'hosts'
7. insert this text:
127.0.0.1 boards.Sup Forums.org
8. save, close notepad
9. clear in browser history, close browser
9. Sup Forums is now blocked

I won't give out specifics, but it's a very important test I have to complete to ensure the rest of my life goes as planned. Thanks for asking though, friend.

catholic server /bkXHBgq

you have already passed the most important test

your faith is the correct place

let nothing else worry you

terrible wickedness

praying to anything other than the lord god

so very very sad and wrong

never pray to anything except the Almighty God

any ploy to get you to pray to anything else is straight from the dragon

What Lord?

Yup

Amen user , God bless

>he doesn't know about intercession
>he doesn't know the meaning of "Hail, full of grace"
Burn the heretic

Daily Reminder: Protestants are Jews, not Christians.

May our Lord, God, and Saviour Christ Jesus bless you; and may each and every Angel watch over you, and fight off the demons that scheme to damn you. Through the prayers of all the saints, and the mother of God, amen.
He isn't praying to the everblessed Theotokos, he's asking her to pray for him.

That's a beautiful icon, orthobro

Amen

>intercession

where in the bible?

those are all constructs/false doctrines/lies of the dragon, the adversary

try to justify it/them by scripture

you cannot

>He isn't praying to the everblessed Theotokos, he's asking her to pray for him.

immaterial
he is praying to other than God
you as well are challenged to justify that by scripture

impossible task
I know at least one preacher that will give you some thousands of $ cash if you can do so, like 5k per verse

and $30 per verse you can point to that substantiates changing of the sabbath from Sat. to Sunday

Of course it is, all icons are beautiful.
>Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
>James 5:16 NKJV
Mary is not dead, thus you can ask her to pray for you.

put your faith in God and Christ and you will know peace.

See

oh, didnt you know
catholics hold man's writings since the early church fathers to be EQUAL to scripture

so since they "validate" all of their unique practices by the works(writings) of men, of men alone, they consider it "gospel"

which they apply as justification for all of their pagan-descended practices, all of them

intercession just one of the more prominent
along with confession to men
state of the dead
nature of gehenna
transubstatiation
veneration of icons/images
the catechism
etc etc
oh and the apocrypha of course

you think i havent been quoted that verse before?

so yes, where in their does it say confess your sins to fellow people whom call themselves "Father" and are designated priests and are able to forgive you of them/provide absolution??

forgiveness is from God alone

that admittance from that verse is for lightness of spirit/sharing the burden alone

not for intimate total all-encompassing admission to a church authority figure who has not, but thinks they have, the power to wash away sins

the catholic practice is exactly as though you are confessing to the Lord

another verse to see is "call no man "Father""

admitting faults to your fellow man is NOT what the catholic system is

besides it says "to one another" not to "church elders" let alone "priests" and far far be it from "and for forgiveness from men"

>God AND Christ

what?

>demiurge worship

You do not understand confession. You do not confess your sins to a priest, but rather to God in the presence of a priest. The priest is there to offer you guidance and help you. He does not "wash away sins" for only The Holy Spirit can do so. Regardless, the point I was making with posting that verse was not to justify confession, but to justify the doctrine of the intercession of the saints, for it tells us the pray for one another. This is what we ask the Virgin Mary to do, when we call upon her.
He most likely means God [the Father] and Christ, like the New Testament does most of the time.

>You do not understand confession.

you do not understand that verse

it says nowhere
"to a priest/church elder"
nor
"for forgiveness/absolution"

rather just
"to one another"
which means any fellow saint, and not for forgiveness, but for lightness of heart and mind, and for openness and truth

NOT in secret

Dues Vult!

Are you a Catholic? I've been wanting to ask a Catholic about this for some time.

I don't understand all the focus on Mary. Where did that come from?

Also, why do you call her things like "forever a virgin" when the bible says that she had children with Joseph later on?

I don't understand where this focus on Mary comes from with regards to the scripture. Can you please give me some insight?

Reread my entire post.
I'm Orthodox, but Catholics and us are very similar in this regard. We focus on Mary since she is the most important saint. She is the mother of God and an important piece in our salvation. We call her "ever-virgin" for she was forever a virgin. The bible doesn't say she had children with Joseph, only that Christ had brothers and sisters. These children were from a previous marriage that Joseph had. so they're technically step-siblings of Christ.

Christianity is not compatible with Ethno Imperialism. How can you build a kingdom of man and purge all the subhumans if they are G-d's children?

Amen

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
-Mathew 7:22-23

Bless you OP
May my fellow Orthodox and Catholics anons be ready to fast today. I can't wait for the Feast of St. Basil this Sunday.

amen

Thats not funny user. Satan's deception is evil and No child deserves to be force fed these lies.

Please tell me this post is ironic.

Pure deception of Satan right there. Break free and find Jesus please, he will make your life so much better.

> (OP)
>Big pill holy ghost spirt is mother the father the son. Chicken came first not the seed.
Ignoring evolution as being part of God's plan instead of an obstacle just makes you look retarded.

To all non believers out their I urge you to accept Jesus. He died for you after all and all you have to do is accept it. Praise Jesus, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Out their what??

What??

Use the proper word of the King's English, retard.

Hail Cthulhu.

oh whoops sorry I made a mistake big deal. Retard

You have to be literally retarded to deliberately type out the complete wrong word for your sentence. Lol idiot.

Hope all goes well, ill be praying

Are you a christian?

No just educated past 8th grade unlike you.

Clearly. This is the typical way of the way of the non believer, angry and attacks people just to fulfil an empty hole in their life. You need Jesus

What he needs is a smack upside the head and some humility in his fedora. You really a christian though with that templar flag?

I said the King's English son. Don't speak to me again until you learn it. who tha fuk u think I is, some nigga in a bush? Y'all play too much fortnite.

You're an arrogant pricks who figures their bitching can be covered up with snark and irony even when noone is laughing. Hope you get better soon and stop shilling.

>This jewish book also tells whites that all races are equal
This is true, except the book is not Jewish.
>miscegenation is okay
It doesn't condone it nor condemn it
>that the Jews are God's chosen people
This was true in the Old Testament, however, we Christians have inherited their chosen status. The Jews, today, worship demons, this is even stated in the Gospel of John (8:44).
>that we are to bless Israel
The Church is Israel. We are not to bless the State of Israel for they worship Satan.
>we should let immigrants in and treat them well
Scripture never tells us to do this.
>that we shouldn't care if we're enslaved in this world as only eternity matters
This is true

Says the guy who thinks a 1-time smack upside the head is all that's needed... ??

Still not funny, still ironically hateful. I know it can takes years to outgrow the smugness a fedora offers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM&list=UU215IIShvp0f8G_R1I-S9tg

Amen