I know this is a bit of a meme but why are gun nuts so attached to their weapons of war?

California here. pic related is my rifle and I believe in the second amendment. I understand its importance and purpose of defending yourself against a tyrannical govt IF YOU ARE IN A MILITIA

I hunt with mine. I like its tactical look with the rail system and the army green coloring accents but I'm not under the delusion that I am entitled to military grade weaponry like so many of you seem to be. The 10 round mag limit and the banning of pistol grips and collapsible stocks have done nothing to hinder my hunting experiences. If these measures were applied to the entire country I believe all of you would soon recognize how wrong you were the whole time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I&list=RDskUgegwkX9I&t=35
youtu.be/DPq4kjCVeb4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=vI0CHeaNbe0
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scandinavians use guns to hunt and sport
Americans use guns for protection

Poor Muricans, your 2nd amendment was ill thought out and rushed through, its no longer relevant and you need to hand in your guns now becuase our government is now trustworthy and there are no frontier lands and its not the 18th century where you only had muskets.

I know it hurts, taking candy from baby will make baby cry, but you are grown up now, its time to take away babies dummy

OR

You need to PROVE you need them

You need a civil war and you need to fight your own military

then you can say

I FUCKING TOLD YOU REEEEEEEEEEEE

look at that poor mutilated thing

I will shoot you dead

Learn grammar you stupid nigger.
The militia part is unimportant.
We are allowed to own firearms so that we may be quickly recruited into a militia should the need arise.
You need to be shot.

>if you are in a militia
Every single fighting aged male in the United States is considered to be part of the informal militia.

thats a nifty little neutered cuck gun you faggot

the real question is why are firearms so poorly designed. look at this aesthetic garbage in op

SHALL

>I hunt with mine
nice optics

What if I am in a militia?

>informal militia

>a Canadian has to explain to California what the principles of the United States are
I vote we kick California out and make Canada one big 50th state. Bonus: we will always win the gold medal in hockey

don't need optics to shoot hogs at 30 yards

How do you walk about in the Street knowing that any 70 yr old fat cunt can take you out?

In Bongistan you pretty much know who you can have so beta faggots usually keep quiet or they'll get a beating with fists.

no wonder you are so polite to each other, you're scared shitless and live each day in fear I bet?

You need to learn how to defend yourselves like the English in this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=skUgegwkX9I&list=RDskUgegwkX9I&t=35

it's a california thing. i don't know how the law works exactly but having the stock like that is a legal dodge, not because it looks good or is more functional that way

Good news, you already are!

>did I stutter but the telescopic lens in the bag
NDT is some if my role models

>poor mutilated thing
>the real question is why are firearms so poorly designed. look at this aesthetic garbage in op

I swear to god it's gonna be something retarded like how pistol grips are banned in Commiefornia but if you design a retardo-stock it's "technically" not a pistol grip and is ok?

I'm flashing back to all those fucking wood stock AKs and ARs that were sold in the last ban. Ugly gun = safe.

When you have your rights taken away it's clear as day that they were never rights. And so daddy gubment can do as they please

>the ebil gubberment is comin ta get me!!!

it doesn't fold and the handrip is angled like a traditional rifle instead of the pistol grip that is common on most military-grade assault rifles

Maybe there is something to the guns=cocks meme, since Jews like to mutilate both.

>You need a civil war and you need to fight your own military
They did. They won their independence from you.

>our government is now trustworthy

All American males between 18-55 are already conscripted into a militia.

You DID sign up for U.S. Selective Services when you turned 18, right? It's part of being a man and it's the law!

youtu.be/DPq4kjCVeb4

SO GIMME MY FIFTY!!!!!

>army green coloring accents
Nobody calls it that. It is flat dark earth you faggot.

Also, where in the 2nd amendment does it say anything about hunting? I just ordered 3 more 30rd mags and a red dot sight because I can.

you'll be handing them over soon enough

DELET THIS

Militia = one person

There's a court ruling on this.

court rulings are routinely overturned

I wish I lived in Montana or Wyoming, I would own a shitload of guns, raise a white family and blend into the culture

You think you're going to be able stop the government with your peashooters?
>b-but the military will be on our side!
Then why the fuck do you need a gun you idiots

for hunting

Fuck you and fuck your tea.

You and what army, your paint on the gun?

>informal militia
yes you fucking mutt, it's expected of you to be armed and ready to defend your family and neighbors, and yourself

NOT

guns are "the great equalizers", which makes me surprised more women aren't for guns because they have about 0 chance in a physical fight defending against a man.

How do you walk around in public knowing you might get a cup of acid thrown in your face by some mudshit at any second, even if you were perfectly polite to them? That shit doesn't happen here.

Do it then faggot, its not exactly beyond the realms of possibility, you have a passport right?

Just fly there and look for a job and a qt

>What is a militia?
OP too stupid to use a search engine, but not too stupid to suck dicks.

OP is obviously pro-2A and trolling. No normie gun owner even knows about the Thordsen stock.

>You think you're going to be able stop the government with your peashooters?
*blocks your path*

I dont live in London that's how, where i live is 99% white.

Definitely a Californian AR... no pistol grip, no adjustable stock... they have castrated the AR15 in CA already.

I prefer a semi-shotty anyways.

The people ARE the militia, dumbass, there have been supreme court cases on this and the founders have said as much as well.

>ar-15
>military grade weapon
>it's not even full auto
ok
sage

Can't wait for the 4th of July.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=vI0CHeaNbe0
Educate yourself

Use a bow

>IF YOU ARE IN A MILITIA
Under united states code every able bodied American citizen aged 17-45 are members of the unorganized militia. You're part of the militia whether you like it or not.
>nothing to hinder my hunting experiences.
The second amendment wasn't made for hunting you communist faggot.

I jest, i'm jelly of your guns i've never even held a gun, felt its weight, felt a kick, aimed down sights and squeezed a trigger

if we had guns we would kill everyone, i think you Burgers are unbelievably responsible and restrained when you look at how many you have and how few shootings there really are.

Also how do you deal with CNN and that cunt Anderson Cooper, DO THEY EVER SHUT UP ABOUT TRUMP?

Bet South Africa wished it had a Second Amendment right about now.

We'd also have the second best shitposters aside from Australia.

President Cuck sold out, he is coming for your guns.

People are always alone, get a job alone, sleep alone, eat alone. Wouldn't it be nuts if they just wanna feel safe alone and not in need of others?

Your great army literally lost to a bunch of farmer.

>Under united states code every able bodied American citizen aged 17-45 are members of the unorganized militia. You're part of the militia whether you like it or not.

source or fuck off, faggot. I just want to hunt some hogs and look cool doing it. I know I'm a weekend warrior and I accept it. I don't need gucci gear attacticountant bullshit to impress the ladies. so stop spewing this bullshit

>yes you fucking mutt
>mutt calling a mutt a mutt
what

They've played their hand and the only people that even watch it are either at airports or just browsing for anti-Trump clips.

Your tea is not that worth it, sorry.

Nice try, FBI.

> 2A is about hunting

Yeah, hunting humans whom seek to oppress you.

Also weak ass troll

fellow californian here, shut your little faggy mouth up you are making us look worse then we already do. SHALL NOT..

We ruled America for over 100 yrs and when we left nothing actually changed.

nothing did change

its almost like we let you win

its almost like we false flagged

its almost like the insurgency was orchestrated by the English

Almost.. But Nah

Here's the source you uneducated queer.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246
>10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes

YET HERE YOU ARE
E
T

H
E
R
E

Y
O
U

A
R
E

we don't have to be able to stop a cruise missile, we just need to be able to make the police think twice.

There are estimated to be somewhere between 270,000,000 and 310,000,000 firearms in the USA. Yet there are only about 9,000 firearm related homicides each year. Assuming 1 gun per homicide on average (most firearm related homicides aren't mass shootings) that means that 99.9997% percent of guns are not involved with homicides each year.

>District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), is a landmark case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held, in a 5–4 decision, that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home, and that Washington, D.C.'s handgun ban and requirement that lawfully-owned rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock" violated this guarantee.

read that last part. "The Second Amendment guarantees an individual's right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.."

The Militia is the people you fucking mong!

At least everyone in your state isn't a cuckold.

Arizona here.
Your gun is gay.
Please stay in California and keep your bad voting habits away from my state.

so we can rid the planet of fags like you

Why did you throw away good tea in the sea?

At this point this pic is just obligatory.

You people can't seem to make up your mind. I don't need "weapons of war" or powerful weapons, but if I did they wouldn't be useful against the government because they're peashooters?

Anglos really are cocksuckers. You're a faggot, the crown is a farce and may the queen feast on rancid nigger shit

KEKEK
E
K
E
K

better make sure you dont post something offensive online, might get arrested

All weapons are military grade you faggot. Who the fuck do you think invented them? First it was for saving their peiple from animals, now it is for saving their people from people.

Hunt wabbits...?

2/3 of those are suicides as well desu

The moment you claim the 2NA is no longer relevant it is more relevant than ever.

>don't move to my spicshit, scorched earth wasteland. i know u wanna, don't deny it

What's more fun is watching Israel call other Israelis a fucking Jew.

They are afraid of turning into Canada. We are regretting letting the government control the guns now. Never let the government take your means to fight back away.

But I don't get why would there be a civil war? Could someone explain a likely scenario that would lead to an actual civil war in the states? How would that even play out? I can see some states peacefully break away from the Union but not any scenario where people take arms and start slaughtering fellow Americans

Are most murders Blacks on Blacks and they use illeagal guns anyways so banning guns would be pointless and the only ones with guns would be the Nigs and their illeagals guns?

YOU NEED YOUR GUNS BRO

wtf I support the NRA now

Nah I ignored suicides. When you see numbers for gun deaths around 30,000 they are including suicides. There are around 9,000 firearm homicides. And the majority of them are niggers shooting niggers.

But how the fuck am i supposed to join a militia without a weapon?

GOA is better they don't cuck on Bump Stocks, and NFA items.

you actually complied LOL, im in commiefornia and youre the first person ive seen with a cucked rifle, everyone I know builds there on AR and buys mags out of state. good thing my county and sherrif allow ccw (not that i need it because theres no niggers or gangbangers here) and he doesnt enforce gun laws.

tru dat tru dat

jefferson soon, brother

I will kill anybody who tries to confiscate my gun. I'd rather die in a shootout with authorities and take a few down with me than give in. And there are literally millions of people who think the same as me.

There are more people with my mindset than there are police officers in the USA.