Alaska Congressman: Guns Could Have Saved Jews From the HOLOCAUST

thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/national/article202573824.html
archive.is/w3kYa

An Alaska congressman has argued that Jews could have averted the Holocaust if they’d been armed.

“How many millions of people were shot and killed because they were unarmed? Fifty million in Russia,” says Rep. Don Young, R-Alaska on a recording made by a Democrat running for Young’s seat. “How many Jews were put in the ovens because they were unarmed?”

Dmitri Shein, a Democrat seeking Young’s seat, recorded the comments at a conference last week in Juneau, reported Alaska Public Media. Shein asked Young about school safety, prompting the exchange.

The argument that gun control eased Adolf Hitler’s rise in Germany before World War II has circulated among gun-rights advocates for years, even appearing in a National Review article The Anti-Defamation League, however, has called the claim outlandish.

“It is mind-bending to suggest that personal firearms in the hands of the small number of Germany’s Jews (about 214,000 remaining in Germany in 1938) could have stopped the totalitarian onslaught of Nazi Germany when the armies of Poland, France, Belgium and numerous other countries were overwhelmed by the Third Reich,” Jonathan Greenblatt, national director of the Anti-Defamation League wrote in a 2015 opinion piece for the Huffington Post.

The Anti-Defamation League also posted to Twitter on Wednesday to denounce Young’s remarks.

>Oops watcha gonna say now Rabbi?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising
thehill.com/homenews/senate/376311-mcconnell-shelves-gun-bills-for-banking-reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh, wonder where the other 5,800,000 came from?

>in 1938
Fucking cunt, notice how he picked a year that wouldn't matter.

So what’s the argument going to be? That 6 million armed guerrilla fighters wouldn’t have an impact, or that there wasn’t 6 million Jews there?

3 Jews with pistols in the ghetto held the Nazis off for a week, iirc.

He's not wrong.

warsaw ghetto uprising

Oh, it was more than that. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising

Yeah, I think that's why the ADL came out so hard against it. Its the kind of reasoned logic that blows apart 5 different narratives.

Guns should have caused a holocaust, because the holocaust is a lie

What the fuck!? I hate guns now!

Alaskan politician here. Don Young is pretty based. We've been looking for a successor to him the last few years because he's in his 80's but he's not easily replaced. Shein is just flinging shit because Alaskan Dems have no chance

>there were only 200k jews in Nazi germany, even if they were all armed the could not fight back
>also 6 million jews died in the holocaust
Huh...

Its one of the better 2nd Amend arguments I've seen a politician make. How are things doing up there?

there were 214,000 remaining Jews in germany in 1938, but 150,000 went to fight with the nazi. So that leaves only 64,000 jews left.

Makes normies go: Hmmmm?

200k jews couldn't have stopped the nazis?

wait

my math skills really lack, but something seems off.

Kek
This

>How are things doing up there?
Open and concealed carry are legal for all with no permit required. Nobody cares if you carry your rifle with you into the store before you go out hunting. The state budget is a bit of an issue because the legislature expanded the budget too much while oil prices were high but even that is slowly being fixed

if there was only 2 million jews killed in poland and only 214,000 jews in germany, where do we get the other 3.786 million jews from?

The ADL literally destroyed the holocaust narrative

Dont forget (((Berkowit's))) new gas tax that took effect today. At least this year he didnt say the public has to choose between police officers and plowed roads... Though as I recall cutting free gibs for nigs wasn't on the table.

I'm confuse, this "holocaust" he is talking about, it didn't happen, right Sup Forums? Or is Sup Forums a Jewish board now?

we all know 6million jews weren't killed.
we all know the nazis killed partisans and commies, most of whom were jews.
we know most people who died in camps, died of typhus .

Good to hear. Sometimes I worry AK is turning blue.

Pic related btw

>The ADL literally destroyed the holocaust narrative
Yes they did. Didn't they

>Dont forget (((Berkowit's))) new gas tax that took effect today
I hear people in Mat Su like the tax. Glad I don't live in the containment zone of Anchorage

MatSu is in an even worse financial situation. The ANC tax means people will fill up in MatSu before driving into the city. Of course they like it

That's a good point... ban em.

Partisan fighters, what are they?

So then who are these globo kikes? Or is literally everything just a big fucking joke. It seems if 150,000 jews fought for Hitler, some of them would have spoken up more vocally?

I live in new cracktown; Anchorage is shit right now but still a pretty nice place to live.

Tweakers siphon gas on our work vehicles on a weekly basis

Wanna live innawoods but too dependent on city job

Politically you're forced to choose between cuckservative oil shills and libtard dems

This state would be so much better off if we focused on being more self sufficient instead of selling natty gas to chinks and importing everything.

>Or is literally everything just a big fucking joke
There it is

>“It is mind-bending to suggest that personal firearms in the hands of the small number of Germany’s Jews (about 214,000 remaining in Germany in 1938) could have stopped the totalitarian onslaught of Nazi Germany when the armies of Poland, France, Belgium and numerous other countries were overwhelmed by the Third Reich,” Jonathan Greenblatt, national director of the Anti-Defamation League wrote in a 2015 opinion piece for the Huffington Post.

Wait wat? I thought Uncle Adolf killed six millions jews?

>(about 214,000 remaining in Germany in 1938)

50,000 men with rifles can literally make an area unassailable.

Most people didn't fight outside of the armes in Europe during WW2 and let Germany steamroll them. Russians eventually got together and fought, and won.

No such thing as a based Alaskan Politician.
Just greedy Jew Boomers and asshole Lawyers.
Alaska functions like a corporate cult.
Just ask Don Young about his boi Cox.

what kind of jobs are available to people moving to Alaska?

Palin disarmed the ASDF, and is anti 2nd amendment.
Walker, Mallot and Murkowski are commies
Sullivan is a schmuck.
Don Young just another fat thief.
The rest are useless ex magistrates and corrupt lawyers.
Russia should just nuke Alaska at this point.

From the jew's imagination.

Did they kill the jewish kids of these partisans?

>there were no jews in other parts of europe and russia
Is there no end to american stupidity?

Le 56% education everybody. Holy fuck this is stupid. Hitler would've put you in a camp as well, he didn't like retards

>Is there no end to american stupidity?
The American inability to add and subtract will be your downfall not ours.

But Hitler didn't ban guns?

I can walk around with a rifle and noone cares.
Money and local political issues.
Ignore the legal weed, just libertarianism as usual.
Lots of people in ak operate slightly outside the jurisdiction of the law and that can appear leftist, but is actually extreme conservatism.

Most alaskans dont really give a shit about the lower 48.

Well, it won't help now. President Cuck sold out, he is coming for your guns.

Guess again shill

thehill.com/homenews/senate/376311-mcconnell-shelves-gun-bills-for-banking-reform

>in ak
Who would enforce it?
There is no state as pro-gun and anti police as alaska.
Alaska would suddenly have no law.

Reminder

wtf i love gun confiscation now, as long as it's guns being taken away from kikes
we should take israel's nukes while we're at it